Live Mercato Deadline Day - AM Meltdown Edition (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Mario Lemina is a done deal, currently undergoing a medical. €1.5m loan with €10.5m option to buy, which triggers an obligation if he meets a certain amount of appearances.

Mauricio Isla currently going the other way to Marseille, loan with option to buy. Paolo De Ceglie has also been linked with the same move but there seem to be problems.

Other players linked most recently:

Axel Witsel
Hernanes
Samir Nasri

Who will we sign for the fabled AM position?
Do we have anyone left to give away for free?
Did Pogba get the #10 shirt so he can be transferred to Chelsea in the last hours?
Are Marseille seriously trying to sign Isla and De Ceglie at the same time?
Will Mark ever return?
Are you miserable bunch of gits going to ruin my Bank Holiday Monday?
Will Bianconero81 set a new Guinness World Record for the amount of adjectives used in a single day?

Stay tuned.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Prediction: NO-ONE will come (except Lemina which is basically a done deal). Cannot see any one of the above happening. Wistel will go to Milan. Hernanes will stay at Inter (they don't deal with us), Nasri will stay at City and collect his fat cheque.

Numero Uno

Jun 18, 2012
Don't know if anyone has mentioned it...

- Hernanes, what do you like the most about Inter and the clubs history?

I like the fact that the club is the only club that has never played in Serie B as this means that this is a serious club who knows how to achieve results. Then the club has also always distanced itself from scandals and this is something I like. I want to live in peace, do the right things and to be in this club only enhances those feelings.”

So... Fuck him...

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
We should get Nasri because he is a good player and would allow us to play 4-3-3 and 4-3-1-2. If we don't get a AM we might as well play 3-5-2 mainly and I don't like that.

enzo

May 14, 2012
We should get Nasri because he is a good player and would allow us to play 4-3-3 and 4-3-1-2. If we don't get a AM we might as well play 3-5-2 mainly and I don't like that.
Yeah, because in our current shape we are a not big enough challenge for ManCity, so they send us reinforcements.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Quick question guys. So normally when 2 clubs agree a fee, they still need the player to undergo a medical before officially signing for his new club. So in Italy right now its 1pm - i.e 10 hours to go before the deadline. So, once you get to a certain time, isn't it impossible to do the deal? i.e if Nasri is in the UK or Witsel is in the Ukraine for instance?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Problems with De Ceglie? :shocked:

This is the most active live mercato ive seen on opening in a while.

A decent TQ is out of the window and I don't think we should panic buy either so we should concentrate on the youth for now and bring in a replacement for coman.

enzo

May 14, 2012
Quick question guys. So normally when 2 clubs agree a fee, they still need the player to undergo a medical before officially signing for his new club. So in Italy right now its 1pm - i.e 10 hours to go before the deadline. So, once you get to a certain time, isn't it impossible to do the deal? i.e if Nasri is in the UK or Witsel is in the Ukraine for instance?
They have Wii Fit everywhere nowadays.

OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #19
    For insurance purposes (and general common sense) usually the medical is done before signing papers, but there have been instances where there is minutes to go and the buying club will take that risk, if any, and sign the contract, leaving the medical until the following day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)