giphy.gif

Full name: Juan Guillermo Cuadrado Bello
Date of birth: 26 May 1988 (age 27)
Place of birth: Necoclí, Colombia
Height: 1.76 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)
Playing position: Winger

o5yern.png

Early career
Born in Necoclí, Cuadrado began his club career in Atlético Uraba, where his preferred position was as a forward. However, on the recommendation of club founder Nelson Gallego, Cuadrado took on a midfielder role, usually as a winger. Cuadrado's confidence and ability in the position also allowed him to play occasionally as a full-back. He later had a brief spell at Colombian second division club Rionegro, where he languished on the bench under coach Víctor González Scott, but his potential was recognized by Juan José Peláez of Independiente Medellin. He was eventually signed by Medellin in 2008, allowing him to return to the first division. That year, Cuadrado made his senior professional debut against Boyacá Chicó, a match in which he would also score his first goal. Cuadrado lasted until 2009 at Medellin before making the leap to European football.

International career
After being transferred to Udinese, Cuadrado received his first call-up to the Colombia national football team, as well as a spot in the starting XI in a match against Venezuela on 3 September 2010, scoring the opening goal of a 2–0 victory at the Estadio José Antonio Anzoátegui in Puerto La Cruz.

Cuadrado was in the Colombian squad which reached the quarter-finals of the 2011 Copa América in Argentina. His only appearance of the competition came in their last group match, a 2–0 victory over Bolivia in Santa Fe, replacing Fredy Guarín after 50 minutes.

Cuadrado was named in Colombia's 23-man squad for the 2014 FIFA World Cup.[22] In the third group stage match, a 4–1 defeat of Japan, he scored the team's opening goal from a penalty kick. He would end his World Cup campaign with 4 assists, tying with Toni Kroos as the competition's assist leader

Buy on AliExpress.com

Attachments

Last edited:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I think he is a good signing to offer us tactical flexibility becasue he simply does not fit the 352 nor the 4312

Jul 20, 2012
shut up Badass, please!
Look im done ok.

Im not worried about the scudetto at all, because i feel that it will be ours to lose. What i am worried about is that we wont progress in the cl. This team is lacking creativity and if cuadrado and berardi ( for next season) are the answers then good luck.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Look im done ok.

Im not worried about the scudetto at all, because i feel that it will be ours to lose. What i am worried about is that we wont progress in the cl. This team is lacking creativity and if cuadrado and berardi ( for next season) are the answers then good luck.
We'll probably play 4312 in CL

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
:wee:

Welcome.

If he regains his Fiorentina form he will be amazing.

Hell even 3-5-2 would look much better with him and Sandro on the flanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)