Alex Teixeira (2 Viewers)

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    He looks like a Marotta type of buy,not sure how good and disciplined he is though..
    what would be the figure they would be asking for him?
    it doesn't matter, we'll start at 15+bonuses. :beppe:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Folks born in 1990 are 25 years old nowadays :eek::sergio:
    Folks born in 81 are like 34 :cry: :sigh:

- - - Updated - - -

I liked him the few times I saw him, I don't know much about him though.
    He is a Lolzilian (i.e. he lacks discipline, parties hard, cares about money, and has the shelf life of fresh tuna).

He has good stats for Shakhtar, scoring 69 times and assisting on 22 occasions in 203 appearances. He is mainly deployed as an AM, but can operate on either flank. He has certain attributes of Messi, Gotze, and Pastore, but is obviously not at the level of the former, and is a notch below the latter two.

If we can't get Gotze or Draxler, I'd prefer him over Vazquez, Saponara, or Mkhitaryan as he is capable of conjuring that moment of magic in game situations. He is a pacey, agile, and dynamic Mofo.

Apr 9, 2015
    Shaktar asks 50 million euros (38.5m pounds). Marotta will never pay that.

Liverpool next season: Coutinho, Firmino and Alex Texeira? Looks good on paper but all of these guys especially the first two are 'summer footballers' Thats how we name them in Holland. It means that they have some worldclass actions per match, but the rest of the 85 minutes they don't do anything :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)