'Murica! - News and Politics - Juventuz Forums - Page 559
Page 559 of 559 FirstFirst ... 59459509549557558559
Results 11,161 to 11,164 of 11164

Thread: 'Murica!

  1. #11161
    MAGISTERIAL AFL_ITALIA's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    12,378
    Cash
    17,137
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronn View Post
    I wouldn't go as much to call it like that, but Joe Manchin's campaign must be ecstatic right now.
    I can't see him drawing that many dem voters, definitely more Republican at the least.
    "Juventus is not just a football club, it's a way of understanding life. ~Italo Pietra

    Quote Originally Posted by Gagi View Post
    They want money, dunno why,
    'cause I want a loan with an option to buy

  2. #11162
    Juventuz champion Ronn's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    5,056
    Cash
    11,818
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFL_ITALIA View Post
    I can't see him drawing that many dem voters, definitely more Republican at the least.
    I totally agree. But Republican voters have shown to be team players in recent years, so it's unlikely they support Blankenship in large numbers.

  3. #11163
    MAGISTERIAL AFL_ITALIA's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    12,378
    Cash
    17,137
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronn View Post
    I totally agree. But Republican voters have shown to be team players in recent years, so it's unlikely they support Blankenship in large numbers.
    Idk man, he took almost 20% in the primary and Republicans had less votes overall than the Democrats. We will see though.
    "Juventus is not just a football club, it's a way of understanding life. ~Italo Pietra

    Quote Originally Posted by Gagi View Post
    They want money, dunno why,
    'cause I want a loan with an option to buy

  4. #11164
    Second coolest member! Juve_fanatic's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Macedonia
    Posts
    5,653
    Cash
    3,137
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Its amazing really. This sums up how media works everywhere. Whether is 'Murica, whether is Spain, Germany, Argentina or any $#@!ing state. Its disgusting really.
    F*CK the 3-5-2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •