'Murica! - News and Politics - Juventuz Forums - Page 559
Page 559 of 559 FirstFirst ... 59459509549557558559
Results 11,161 to 11,171 of 11171

Thread: 'Murica!

Cash
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronn View Post
    I wouldn't go as much to call it like that, but Joe Manchin's campaign must be ecstatic right now.
    I can't see him drawing that many dem voters, definitely more Republican at the least.
    "Juventus is not just a football club, it's a way of understanding life. ~Italo Pietra

Quote Originally Posted by Gagi View Post
    They want money, dunno why,
    'cause I want a loan with an option to buy

Cash
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFL_ITALIA View Post
    I can't see him drawing that many dem voters, definitely more Republican at the least.
    I totally agree. But Republican voters have shown to be team players in recent years, so it's unlikely they support Blankenship in large numbers.

Cash
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    I totally agree. But Republican voters have shown to be team players in recent years, so it's unlikely they support Blankenship in large numbers.
    Idk man, he took almost 20% in the primary and Republicans had less votes overall than the Democrats. We will see though.
    "Juventus is not just a football club, it's a way of understanding life. ~Italo Pietra

Second coolest member! Juve_fanatic's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Its amazing really. This sums up how media works everywhere. Whether is 'Murica, whether is Spain, Germany, Argentina or any $#@!ing state. Its disgusting really.
    F*CK the 3-5-2

Cash
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    The summit with North Korea has been called off by Trump. Here's the letter he wrote:

His Excellency
    Kim Jong Un
    Chairman of the State Affairs Commission of the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea
    Pyongyang

Dear Mr. Chairman:

We greatly appreciate your time, patience, and effort with respect to our recent negotiations and discussions relative to a summit long sought by both parties, which was scheduled to take place on June 12 in Singapore. We were informed that the meeting was requested by North Korea, but that to us is totally irrelevant. l was very much looking forward to being there with you. Sadly, based on the tremendous anger and open hostility displayed in your most recent statement, I feel it is inappropriate, at this time, to have this long-planned meeting. Therefore, please let this letter serve to represent that the Singapore summit, for the good of both parties, but to the detriment of the world, will not take place. You talk about your nuclear capabilities, but ours are so massive and powerful that I pray to God they will never have to be used.

I felt a wonderful dialogue was building up between you and me, and ultimately, it is only that dialogue that matters. Some day, I look very much forward to meeting you. In the meantime, I want to thank you for the release of the hostages who are now home with their families. That was a beautiful gesture and was very much appreciated.

If you change your mind having to do with this most important summit, please do not hesitate to call me or write. The world, and North Korea in particular, has lost a great opportunity for lasting peace and great prosperity and wealth. This missed opportunity is a truly sad moment in history.

Sincerely yours,

Donald J. Trump
    President of the United States of America
    What happened to that Nobel Prize though?

Cash
    Mentioned
    1702 Post(s)
    The summit with North Korea has been called off by Trump. Here's the letter he wrote:

He didn't write that. Too many words.

Cash
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)

He'll be given a Nobel participation prize
    But to be honest it might be a good move to test the intentions of North Koreans, and see if they are really willing to do something or not.

Cash
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enron View Post
    That "nuclear capabilities" line though...

He'll be given a Nobel participation prize
    But to be honest it might be a good move to test the intentions of North Koreans, and see if they are really willing to do something or not.
    This was always going to happen. All Kim has to gain is money, while he could stand to lose control of the population, his weapons, or even his life. I don't see what he would really get out of this.

Also, we're the ones that pulled out but he's making it sound like he's asking North Korea if they want to reconsider, wtf is that?

Cash
    Mentioned
    450 Post(s)
    Donald Trump is such an erratic buffoon. How soem people still think there's a bigger plan behind his actions
    Much Love, bitches!

Cash
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    Donald Trump is such an erratic buffoon. How soem people still think there's a bigger plan behind his actions
    Please don't talk about those people. Makes me weep to think how stupid humans really are.

Cash
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enron View Post