Page 500 of 530 FirstFirst ... 400450490498499500501502510 ... LastLast
Results 9,981 to 10,000 of 10594

Thread: 'Murica!

Cash
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GordoDeCentral View Post
    I hate Trump, but what the $#@! was that
    i'm sure he'd lose the trial, so everyone could call him racist.

calma.

Cash
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by s4tch View Post
    i'm sure he'd lose the trial, so everyone could call him racist.

calma.
    Lol no no i agree with you, what he said wasn't racist, very unpresident like and with 0 tact, but those are $#@!holes.
    Und alles, was man weiss, nicht bloss rauschen und brausen gehört hat, lässt sich in drei Worten sagen.

Rab's Husband - The Regista icemaη's Avatar
    X-Training Champion Boa Constrictor Champion Tetris Champion Kung Fu Fighter Champion X-Pipes Champion
    4 Wheel Madness Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lgorTudor View Post
    class action lawsuit against google for workplace discrimination
    amusing part begins at 166ff (p.43)
    https://de.scribd.com/document/36868...Action-Lawsuit

Who let the SJWs into tech and why?
    Looks like SJWs didn't fare too well in Google either
    https://www.theverge.com/2018/1/12/1...-cory-altheide
    This is not a democracy. Deal with it.

un capitano c'e solo un capitano, un capitano c'e solo un capitano

Cash
    Mentioned
    1698 Post(s)
    Lol no no i agree with you, what he said wasn't racist, very unpresident like and with 0 tact, but those are $#@!holes.
    We're a nation built by people from $#@!hole countries.

I think him contrasting black and brown places against Norway doesn't help him appear to be less racist.

I have no sympathy for the man or people that think and act like him.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2356 Post(s)

As much as I love African countries and Haiti, it's true. You can't fathom making those states improve if you can't look at it as it is. Trump is without a doubt an idiot, but what he says is true. They are third rate if not fourth rate nations if you even want to call them nations, they barely have sovereignty over their own nations, they are puppet nations. Whenever a real leader à la Sankara rises he gets assasinated.
    Völler is here with DAi.

Cash
    Mentioned
    762 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enron View Post

I think him contrasting black and brown places against Norway doesn't help him appear to be less racist.

It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

Cash
    Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post

As much as I love African countries and Haiti, it's true. You can't fathom making those states improve if you can't look at it as it is. Trump is without a doubt an idiot, but what he says is true. They are third rate if not fourth rate nations if you even want to call them nations, they barely have sovereignty over their own nations, they are puppet nations. Whenever a real leader à la Sankara rises he gets assasinated.
    Maybe, but I doubt Trump thinks it's a $#@!hole for the same reason.
    Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change.

Cash
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enron View Post

If we start interpreting speech through a racial lens where do we stop, maybe Trump had racist motives in his words maybe he didn't, doesn't change the fact what he said is correct.
    Und alles, was man weiss, nicht bloss rauschen und brausen gehört hat, lässt sich in drei Worten sagen.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1698 Post(s)
    If we start interpreting speech through a racial lens where do we stop, maybe Trump had racist motives in his words maybe he didn't, doesn't change the fact what he said is correct.
    It's Trump. He brings it on himself.

The racial lens is provided by the author of the speech in this case. So most anything somewhat racial that comes out of his is most likely to be viewed as racist. Easy fix to this problem? Maybe don't say racial stuff all the time.

Cash
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    It's not calling those countries "$#@!holes" that's racist, it's "why we take people from those $#@!holes", "take them out" or "bring people from Norway" bits that are racist, cause those assume being from $#@!hole countries makes one less worthy or for some reason being from Norway has an inherent value (though it was pretty obvious why the remarks were racist but this thread never fails to amaze in grasping the simplest things).
    289[+2]

“Hope” is the thing with feathers -
    That perches in the soul -
    And sings the tune without the words -
    And never stops - at all -

قالوا الم تکن ارض الله واسعة فتهاجروا فیها

World Boss

Cash
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by king Ale View Post
    It's not calling those countries "$#@!holes" that's racist, it's "why we take people from those $#@!holes", "take them out" or "bring people from Norway" bits that are racist, cause those assume being from $#@!hole countries makes one less worthy or for some reason being from Norway has an inherent value (though it was pretty obvious why the remarks were racist but this thread never fails to amaze in grasping the simplest things).
    That's why you're the best
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Marchisio is needed asap.

Banned

Cash
    Mentioned
    1218 Post(s)
    GTFO

Trump is not some dude that gets beenfit of the doubt. you just have to look at his speeches and twitter account to know he's not some misunderstood humanitarian.

arent you from a $#@!hole country anyway? would be funny seeing you get deported

- - - Updated - - -

i dab before each post

Cash
    Mentioned
    810 Post(s)
    would it be 'racist' if he said the same about people from white $#@!hole countries like warsaw pact countries or Italy or so?

$#@!ing Romanians etc stealing our copper cables and break into my neighbour's appartment I don't want them in the EU and being able to move freely, is it racist or what?

I never had a guy from Norway break in. Literally had to make an expensive household insurance because of roaming east europeans
    Last edited by lgorTudor; 15.01.2018 at 03:50.

Banned

Cash
    Mentioned
    1218 Post(s)
    ancedotal evidence.

move on
    i dab before each post

Cash
    Mentioned
    810 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion View Post
    ancedotal evidence.

move on
    $#@! off, anecdotal evidence

go $#@! a moose

my grandmother, in her last years had to lean a chair against the door before going to bed so the hordes wouldn't break into her appartment WAAAYYCIIISST

Cash
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    would it be 'racist' if he said the same about people from white $#@!hole countries like warsaw pact countries or Italy or so?
    I won't have a discussion about semantics and dictionary definitions of terms here. It's plain and simple: To suggest that being of a certain race/nationality/religion determines human worth is racist. Not only does Trump do that, he also suggests discriminating based on those attributes. As such, to say "take these people out" or "ban these people from entering" for no better reason than because they are from country x or religion y is racist.

- - - Updated - - -

I never had a guy from Norway break in. Literally had to make an expensive household insurance because of roaming east europeans
    Like i suspected, those who "don't see color, but only a kid with a monkey motif on his shirt" and want to move on and not talk about a long history behind a racial slur are almost ALWAYS those who suddenly see colors when reporting on crimes or talking about terrorism.
    289[+2]

“Hope” is the thing with feathers -
    That perches in the soul -
    And sings the tune without the words -
    And never stops - at all -

قالوا الم تکن ارض الله واسعة فتهاجروا فیها

World Boss

Cash
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Look, he said it here himself: “I’m not a racist. I am the least racist person you have ever interviewed, that I can tell you."
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Marchisio is needed asap.

Cash
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Why are those places $#@!holes?

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1678 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post
    Look, he said it here himself: “I’m not a racist. I am the least racist person you have ever interviewed, that I can tell you."
    Case closed. The Donald might be a douche, but he sure isn't a liar

I bet he even has a black friend to prove he's not racist.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Banned

Cash
    Mentioned
    1218 Post(s)
    $#@! off, anecdotal evidence

go $#@! a moose

my grandmother, in her last years had to lean a chair against the door before going to bed so the hordes wouldn't break into her appartment WAAAYYCIIISST
    she's still dead. what good did that do?
    i dab before each post