'Murica! - News and Politics - Juventuz Forums - Page 516
Page 516 of 577 FirstFirst ... 16416466506514515516517518526566 ... LastLast
Results 10,301 to 10,320 of 11524

Thread: 'Murica!

Cash
    Mentioned
    988 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronn View Post
    Internet was already revolutionary when dotcom bubble happened, and you're saying what every "next big thing" salesman would say.
    Always that passive aggression, lmao. 1) In late 90s internet was nowhere near adoption and the level of functionality it had even 2-3 years after dotcom, let alone 2010s 2) It's the same with blockchain, cypherpunks set it into the world but we are only now exploring the possibilities and in 10 years I can see it being omnipresent 3) What am I supposed to be selling? Not only would it be a massive favour from my part if I nudged you into the right direction, I also admitted that majority of crypto projects might die out, which is the opposite of selling.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1116 Post(s)
    Etherum will make me a billionaire.
    Lo stile Juve

"Simplicity, professionalism and sobriety"

Cash
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lgorTudor View Post
    Always that passive aggression, lmao. 1) In late 90s internet was nowhere near adoption and the level of functionality it had even 2-3 years after dotcom, let alone 2010s 2) It's the same with blockchain, cypherpunks set it into the world but we are only now exploring the possibilities and in 10 years I can see it being omnipresent 3) What am I supposed to be selling? Not only would it be a massive favour from my part if I nudged you into the right direction, I also admitted that majority of crypto projects might die out, which is the opposite of selling.
    There's no passive aggression. I'm pretty direct in saying it's bull$#@!. Just like it looks like dotcom bubble does not mean it's anything like it. It might just be another bubble. Don't get me wrong; I think blockchain in general is revolutionary. But the idea that a currency can survive without a central regulator is bull$#@!.
    And thanks captain obvious for telling me how internet evolved. Now this is passive aggression.

Cash
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    I keep misreading the title mi ruca, which was my ex name on my phone
    Und alles, was man weiss, nicht bloss rauschen und brausen gehört hat, lässt sich in drei Worten sagen.

Cash
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    What do you mean? I order takeaway food on a weekly basis with btc, being self-governed and independent of government claws. Feeling revolutionary

Irony aside, the purpose of crypto has evolved throughout the last 2 years, towards more diverse (going beyond the monetary) use-cases. Now I'd say utility tokens make up most of crypto so the space starts resembling the dotcom era where everybody knew (except pavelnel's dad) that internet was gonna be revolutionary but nobody could tell which companies were to survive
    I am using Internet for over twenty years and I am fascinated since the start.I know what value it brings to me.I knew what Google does since the first time I used it. This is with almost everything I used on the Internet for more than 20 years. Everything has had inherent value and obvious real use implementations. I still do not know what real value cryptos bring to the world (I know but speculation, money laundering and tax evasion are not legitimate uses for me).They are supposed to do one thing but are used for entirely different things.All of you deep in this crypto $#@! sound exactly as multi-level marketing salesmen.Your story changes every single day depending on what narrative fits the current circumstances. One day bitCon is currency (it changes in value with 20-30% some days, in theory it is with limited supply up to 21 000 000 coins, but in practice every $#@!coin is just re-branded bitcoin (even if it really was finite it will not work as currency, you know, because of such complicated for coin zombies $#@!s as deflation, which is pretty much guaranteed), it is "decentralized" in China with more than 60% of the mining power ( and yes with more than 51% of this power you can do whatever you want with this network even increase infinitely the "finite" supply of bitshits)and concentrated in the hands of less than 5% of the users, it wastes energy as $#@! and is an environmental disaster); the other it is gold (this is very good joke though ); next day it gives the unbanked people from poor countries access to their own bank (yes, the same bitcoin that costs 8000 USD (yeah, the poor could buy 0,00000001 BTC, what a relive) a piece with transaction costs at its peak of more than 60 USD (the size of the transaction amount does not matter, it is still more than 60 USD) and transaction times of several hours etc. I am waiting the time when bitCon will cure cancer only by looking at its open source code. And this is only for the most recognized scam of them all. You speak about more diverse cases even platforms maybe, but all of this comes to end when the supposedly useful token starts trading on exchanges...No one will use this service for anything but speculation. I want to see how this "revolutionary" blockchain when implemented in large scale projects without tokens (or even with tokens but that are stable and predictable in value (I know stable and predictable in one sentence with crypto is an oxymoron but anyway) and it is not an energy vampire and costs the lives of our mothers. Blockchain as a concept exists for more years than cryptos and yet its only viable use is for one of the most unproductive activities in human history.Crypto mafia is selling today a future that may or may not exists in 10,20 or 30 years time.
    Please I beg you to stay at least slightly rational human being and stop comparing cryptos and blockchain to Internet. You clearly do not know what you are talking about.
    Last edited by pavelnel; 08.02.2018 at 22:29.
    On a table, where everyone is drunk, the sober guy is no doubt a nasty witness.....

Cash
    Mentioned
    535 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pavelnel View Post
    I am using Internet for over twenty years and I am fascinated since the start.I know what value it brings to me.I knew what Google does since the first time I used it. This is with almost everything I used on the Internet for more than 20 years. Everything has had inherent value and obvious real use implementations. I still do not know what real value cryptos bring to the world (I know but speculation, money laundering and tax evasion are not legitimate uses for me).They are supposed to do one thing but are used for entirely different things.All of you deep in this crypto $#@! sound exactly as multi-level marketing salesmen.Your story changes every single day depending on what narrative fits the current circumstances. One day bitCon is currency (it changes in value with 20-30% some days, in theory it is with limited supply up to 21 000 000 coins, but in practice every $#@!coin is just re-branded bitcoin (even if it really was finite it will not work as currency, you know, because of such complicated for coin zombies $#@!s as deflation, which is pretty much guaranteed), it is decentralized in China with more than 60% of the mining power ( and yes with more than 51% of this power you can do whatever you want with this network even increase infinitely the "finite" supply of bitshits)and concentrated in the hands of less than 5% of the users, it wastes energy as $#@! and is an environmental disaster); the other it is gold (this is very good joke though ); next day it gives the unbanked people from poor countries access to their own bank (yes, the same bitcoin that costs 8000 USD (yeah, the poor could buy 0,00000001 BTC, what a relive) a piece with transaction costs at its peak of more than 60 USD (the size of the transaction amount does not matter, it is still more than 60 USD) and transaction times of several hours etc. I am waiting the time when bitCon will cure cancer only by looking at its open source code. And this is only for the most recognized scam of them all. You speak about more diverse cases even platforms maybe, but all of this comes to end when the supposedly useful token starts trading on exchanges...No one will use this service for anything but speculation. I want to see how this "revolutionary" blockchain when implemented in large scale projects without tokens (or even with tokens but that are stable and predictable in value (I know stable and predictable in one sentence with crypto is an oxymoron but anyway) and it is not an energy vampire and costs the lives of our mothers. Blockchain as a concept exists for more years than cryptos and yet its only viable use is for one of the most unproductive activities in human history.Crypto mafia is selling today a future that may or may not exists in 10,20 or 30 years time.
    Please I beg you to stay at least slightly rational human being and stop comparing cryptos and blockchain to Internet. You clearly do not know what you are talking about.
    For someone who has been using the internet for more than 20 years. You are remarkably bad at hitting the enter-key; paragraphs, sections, structuring your text etc.
    Much Love, bitches!

Cash
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    For someone who has been using the internet for more than 20 years. You are remarkably bad at hitting the enter-key; paragraphs, sections, structuring your text etc.
    I accept this remark as fully accurate but out of place in the context of the topic..Which is your useless input as usual. Go celebrate.
    On a table, where everyone is drunk, the sober guy is no doubt a nasty witness.....

Cash
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)

Cash
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    @DAiDEViL i wish, I'm Dennis sansv the marriage

Und alles, was man weiss, nicht bloss rauschen und brausen gehört hat, lässt sich in drei Worten sagen.

CR7 <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    463 Post(s)
    Dennis is one of the great fictional characters of our time. Five stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    beautiful people, very nice working class unlike stuck up arrogant for nothing turin residents
    i lowkey root for napoli every year, i wish we played in france so they could win a couple scudetti

Cash
    Mentioned
    402 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronn View Post
    There's no passive aggression. I'm pretty direct in saying it's bull$#@!. Just like it looks like dotcom bubble does not mean it's anything like it. It might just be another bubble. Don't get me wrong; I think blockchain in general is revolutionary. But the idea that a currency can survive without a central regulator is bull$#@!.
    And thanks captain obvious for telling me how internet evolved. Now this is passive aggression.
    Of course it's bull$#@!. No one needs bitcoin to survive. Food, shelter, energy.. Those things have real value whether we like it or not. Money only has value if we want it to and all agree that it does. Same goes for bitcoin, same goes for gold.

The argument that it would somehow have value because it is finite is bull$#@!. Lots of things are finite but still worthless.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    biathlon is one of the rare sports I enjoy

Cash
    Mentioned
    988 Post(s)
    Okay, apparently my point that 'blockchain will be an important technology in the future and btc is a flagship' is being countered with 'only natural ressources have value in a zombie apocalypse' Nothing to see here, I guess

CR7 <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    463 Post(s)
    Okay, apparently my point that 'blockchain will be an important technology in the future and btc is a flagship' is being countered with 'only natural ressources have value in a zombie apocalypse' Nothing to see here, I guess

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    beautiful people, very nice working class unlike stuck up arrogant for nothing turin residents
    i lowkey root for napoli every year, i wish we played in france so they could win a couple scudetti

Cash
    Mentioned
    988 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Cash
    Mentioned
    402 Post(s)
    No, that's not the point. The technology is important and it might work. But the caveat is that you need legislation, because otherwise it is meaningless. In a very real way it works the same way money does: bitcoin itself means nothing, it only becomes something because we attach value to it.

This is something many bitcoin enthusiasts have tried to counter by saying there is a finite amount of bitcoin. But that's completely irrelevant.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1857 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GordoDeCentral View Post
    I keep misreading the title mi ruca, which was my ex name on my phone
    Also fitting for this forum

You gave me hella flashbacks, thats what I used to call a chilean milf I dated in my late teens.
    "If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce." - Guccimus Mane La Flaritus

"Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on" - Homer

CL Trophy Incoming... CrimsonianKing's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1847 Post(s)
    Another shooting, this time really close to our house. My wife is a nurse working at the hospital they’re bringing the victims to. So sad this seems to be a never ending trend and nothing will be done about it.
    Tu sei la squadra del cuore sempre in campo undici eroi

Cash
    Mentioned
    402 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonianKing View Post
    Another shooting, this time really close to our house. My wife is a nurse working at the hospital they’re bringing the victims to. So sad this seems to be a never ending trend and nothing will be done about it.
    Sometimes you take a step backwards to go forwards. All sorts of lobbies have had a strong hold on American politics for decades now. I am confident that we will start to see a shift in this type of approach very soon. And the Donald will be why.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Cash
    Mentioned
    1939 Post(s)
    Pirlo has no equal in Europe, Vidal is a champion. And Marchisio, though little noticed, when he is one hundred per cent [he too] is a champion.
    commentator: "...marchisio.... hardly mentioned his name tonight"

Cash
    Mentioned
    535 Post(s)
    As I said the last tiem: Sandy Hook was the point of no return. When the right to keep and bear arms is more important than the life of 20 6-7 year old kids, even the wildest of mass shootings won't change anything ie. Las Vegas in October.

NRA, Arms Industry, and fanatics of a misunderstood concept of freedom are too powerful.

- - - Updated - - -

'Murica:

Much Love, bitches!