'Murica! - News and Politics - Juventuz Forums - Page 5
Page 5 of 576 FirstFirst ... 345671555105505 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 11501

Thread: 'Murica!

  1. #81
    Banned

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sochi
    Posts
    24,749
    Cash
    22,051
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    From Obama to all these $#@!s......he is like 10 time smarter than all of them all together, nobody wants to be president nowadays

  2. #82
    Tickle Me Enron's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    67,613
    Cash
    50,997
    Mentioned
    1728 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjerknes View Post
    Let's hear who FOX talks up. That will be key.

    My winners:

    1) Rand
    2) Dr. Carson
    3) Kasich
    Rand and Carson didn't really get enough time to effect much, they'll probably stay put in the polls. Plus while Carson is good on some things, he's Rick Perry stupid on others.

    Trump looked like a dope, so he'll fall a couple of points. Kasich was my favorite, it's a shame he didn't get more questions, if Republicans want to win a General that's the dude.

    Jeb and Fat Boy Jersey did well enough to earn slight bumps.

    Big winner for the night was Chris Wallace for sneaking in those couple a zingers.
    Booty so strong, it put me in a wheel chair. - Stephen Hawking

  3. #83
    Fuoriclasse Trequartista's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    26,252
    Cash
    16,802
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juventino[RUS] View Post
    From Obama to all these $#@!s......he is like 10 time smarter than all of them all together, nobody wants to be president nowadays


    Obama is a waste of space, as all of these guys are.
    Edmund Burke - "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

  4. #84
    Banned

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sochi
    Posts
    24,749
    Cash
    22,051
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    seriously - Trump, Bush and Clinton

  5. #85
    Fuoriclasse Trequartista's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    26,252
    Cash
    16,802
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juventino[RUS] View Post
    seriously - Trump, Bush and Clinton
    Meh, it will be the same crap as under Obama.

    American Presidents are puppets anyways.
    Edmund Burke - "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

  6. #86
    The Evil Speculator Bjerknes's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Weimar Republic
    Posts
    100,352
    Cash
    10,329
    Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enron View Post
    Rand and Carson didn't really get enough time to effect much, they'll probably stay put in the polls. Plus while Carson is good on some things, he's Rick Perry stupid on others.

    Trump looked like a dope, so he'll fall a couple of points. Kasich was my favorite, it's a shame he didn't get more questions, if Republicans want to win a General that's the dude.

    Jeb and Fat Boy Jersey did well enough to earn slight bumps.

    Big winner for the night was Chris Wallace for sneaking in those couple a zingers.
    Jeb and Fat Boy were horrible, are you serious?

    I think Rand and Carson received more time than they expected, which is great. They also had some of the best lines of the night, so hopefully that will have an impact on people.

    Those are the only two I would consider voting for.
    Ogbonna 2016

    15M in Hope and Change

  7. #87
    Banned

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sochi
    Posts
    24,749
    Cash
    22,051
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trequartista View Post
    Meh, it will be the same crap as under Obama.

    American Presidents are puppets anyways.
    Obama is a smart man, while clinton is there only because of her husban and Bush is there only because of his parents and this
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_and_Bones

  8. #88
    Fuoriclasse Trequartista's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    26,252
    Cash
    16,802
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juventino[RUS] View Post
    Obama is a smart man, while clinton is there only because of her husban and Bush is there only because of his parents and this
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_and_Bones
    He may be smart but he's been a disastrous president.
    Edmund Burke - "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

  9. #89
    Tickle Me Enron's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    67,613
    Cash
    50,997
    Mentioned
    1728 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjerknes View Post
    Jeb and Fat Boy were horrible, are you serious?

    I think Rand and Carson received more time than they expected, which is great. They also had some of the best lines of the night, so hopefully that will have an impact on people.

    Those are the only two I would consider voting for.
    Yeah I thought those two did what was expected.

    Carson had a good few lines, but he had a couple of disasters. Like his tax answer, first he starting quoting the tithe, then he told billionaires he's going to tax them a billion dollars. Whoops. Personally, I can't get behind anyone that doesn't know why the US has a secular government.

    Rand is my boy, but unfortunately I don't think the base is going to take him seriously. As long as he stays in the races long enough to piss in everyone's cheerios I'll be happy.

    I really like Kasic. Dude is smart and can speak. He basically said he was cool with the gay marriage ruling in a way that got a roaring cheer, yes I know it was his home field but Ohio hates homos, and no reply from the rest of the panel. If the RNC is smart, they may have found a potential VP candidate.

    Hopefully, some of these guys realize they're worthless and drop out.
    Booty so strong, it put me in a wheel chair. - Stephen Hawking

  10. #90
    Optimist Prime Hustini's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    77,552
    Cash
    208,664
    Mentioned
    2431 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjerknes View Post
    Let's hear who FOX talks up. That will be key.

    My winners:

    1) Rand
    2) Dr. Carson
    3) Kasich
    Agree with this 100%

  11. #91
    Banned

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sochi
    Posts
    24,749
    Cash
    22,051
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trequartista View Post
    He may be smart but he's been a disastrous president.
    wat

    http://www.factcheck.org/2015/07/oba...y-2015-update/

  12. #92
    Fuoriclasse Trequartista's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    26,252
    Cash
    16,802
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juventino[RUS] View Post
    Disastrous foreign policy, bent over to the banks and big corporations (as expected, they funded his campaign), continued with the Patriot Act, almost doubled the federal debt, etc.

    He's one of the worst.
    Edmund Burke - "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

  13. #93
    ★ ★ ★ Dru's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Trashcanistan
    Posts
    58,161
    Cash
    25,391
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Trump >>>>>> Putin or any other foreign leader currently in office

    Suck my nuts you lames
    only because of @The Pado

    Quote Originally Posted by Dule90 View Post
    Put your hands down my pants.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    All praise Lord Marotta, the best transfer we ever made is his work!

  14. #94
    Δ adRHCP's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    México
    Posts
    6,597
    Cash
    111,262
    Mentioned
    1146 Post(s)
    I'll +rep every person who doesn't votes for Trump and write a personal letter to thank them.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I'll +rep every person who doesn't votes for Trump and write a personal letter to thank them.
    ★★★

  15. #95
    L'autista swag's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    في المدينة الباردة الغير عادية
    Posts
    74,492
    Cash
    137,824
    Mentioned
    1203 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trequartista View Post
    Disastrous foreign policy, bent over to the banks and big corporations (as expected, they funded his campaign), continued with the Patriot Act, almost doubled the federal debt, etc.

    He's one of the worst.
    He's not a very good president, but people have short memories if they're gonna toss the word "worst" around. There's a really high bar out there for bad presidents.
    "Imagine what Lou Reed could have achieved if he'd spent his twenties on Twitter."
    -- Peter Kaplan, former editor-in-chief of The New York Observer, on Twitter

  16. #96
    Rab's Husband - The Regista icemaη's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    τhε ιslαηδ
    Posts
    29,889
    Cash
    115,803
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by swag View Post
    He's not a very good president, but people have short memories if they're gonna toss the word "worst" around. There's a really high bar out there for bad presidents.
    You just have to look at his predecessor.
    This is not a democracy. Deal with it.

    un capitano c'e solo un capitano, un capitano c'e solo un capitano

  17. #97
    Harold Finch Martin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    new south whales
    Posts
    56,763
    Cash
    19,952
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    this thread needs "freak show" in the title
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesio View Post
    Have no idea !!

  18. #98
    Banned

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sochi
    Posts
    24,749
    Cash
    22,051
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trequartista View Post
    Disastrous foreign policy, bent over to the banks and big corporations (as expected, they funded his campaign), continued with the Patriot Act, almost doubled the federal debt, etc.

    He's one of the worst.
    1) no, you can see it in the link above, he is popular more than ever outside of america
    2) like any other president of the united states
    3) ofc he doesn't have enough power to stop it, too many organizations are involved, they wont let him
    4) debt
      Spoiler:

  19. #99
    In bocca al lupo, Fabio. Seven's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Not in the sand :(
    Posts
    34,776
    Cash
    29,802
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by swag View Post
    He's not a very good president, but people have short memories if they're gonna toss the word "worst" around. There's a really high bar out there for bad presidents.
    Obama's kind of weird though. He's like a white man pretending to be black.
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    biathlon is one of the rare sports I enjoy

  20. #100
    Juventuz addict <span style='color: #008000'>Raz</span>'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Klaipeda
    Posts
    12,214
    Cash
    15,089
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    rus is like the smartest guy on earth, $#@!er knows everything and is always right. Feeling inspired being able to fallow his wisdom.
    Quote Originally Posted by X
    I wish I had Contes wig to cover myself when I sleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven
    Fred is love, Fred is life
    Quote Originally Posted by Fake Melo View Post
    Conte is bigger than the club

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •