Andrija ivković - Scouting Network - Juventuz Forums - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Advanced Curveball Champion Helicopter Champion Top Basketball Champion Island Mini-Golf Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1402 Post(s)

Cash
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)
    Zivkovic? @Nzoric

Advanced Curveball Champion Helicopter Champion Top Basketball Champion Island Mini-Golf Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1402 Post(s)
    So... ex-board sold 50% of his contract to 3rd party (25% belongs to Partizan, 15% to his father, 10% to his agent). It was agreed that they will try to sell him before january transfer window, but new Partizan board didn't do that, they tried to sign a new deal without 3rd party and failed to make an agreement with his father and agent. Partizan have to pay 2.5m euros penalty to 3rd party. He is now suspended by the club, will miss 2nd half of the season and train separately. His contract runs out on july 1st and is eligible to sign for everyone (on Bosman).

Breakout Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    526 Post(s)
    Wort a shot?
    Fool enough to almost be it
    Cool enough to not quite see it

Cash
    Mentioned
    1402 Post(s)
    oh, i'd take him instantly... let's just hope that we're looking at him

still think he'll end up in porto or benfica

Cash
    Mentioned
    1402 Post(s)
    I just don't get the mercato sometimes. Andrija Zivkovic was probably the best player of u20 WC, huge freaking potential and he was free until a few days ago. Just signing him would mean profit because his price would go up for sure. We didn't do $#@! about it and now he's gone to Benfica. That Benfica will sell his ass for $#@!load of money in 2 years and Beppe or someone else will probably say "yes, he's good but too expensive".

Breakout Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    526 Post(s)
    They are just a better stepping stone club.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1402 Post(s)
    His father looks like a $#@! who cares only about money, reportedly Benfica had to pay 4.5 to him or the agent, dunno. Anyway, 4.5m is really nothing nowadays in football. I'm just sad that we didn't do $#@! about it. We should've signed him and move him somewhere for a year or even keep him, he's really good.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1843 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagi View Post
    His father looks like a $#@! who cares only about money, reportedly Benfica had to pay 4.5 to him or the agent, dunno. Anyway, 4.5m is really nothing nowadays in football. I'm just sad that we didn't do $#@! about it. We should've signed him and move him somewhere for a year or even keep him, he's really good.
    Think from his point of view. I personally believe Benfica is a better place to develop. He wouldn't find much space here while he's gonna shine there. We're a club that's gonna chase him in a couple of years among other teams. I highly doubt he'd accept a loan to Sass, rightfully so, he picked a better option atm.
    Pirlo has no equal in Europe, Vidal is a champion. And Marchisio, though little noticed, when he is one hundred per cent [he too] is a champion.
    commentator: "...marchisio.... hardly mentioned his name tonight"

Cash
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    The best buy any club can make in FM16. Cheap and world class. Never seen him actually play though

Cash
    Mentioned
    1402 Post(s)
    I just think we didn't to $#@! about it, that makes me mad.

And yeah, he's a beast on FM16. I'll let you know who'll be good on FM17 once we boost them up a little bit.

Breakout Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    526 Post(s)
    Benfica seem to follow the Serbian market closely? I suppose the technical style of the game suits the Portuguese league?

Cash
    Mentioned
    1639 Post(s)
    Always buy this guy in FM16, cheap and good
    -

Cash
    Mentioned
    1402 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JuveJay View Post
    Benfica seem to follow the Serbian market closely? I suppose the technical style of the game suits the Portuguese league?
    I guess so, they tend to do well there. Benfica realized that Serbia is a gold mine. I'm sure they will make a lot of money when they decide to sell them. They even signed some 15y old defender from Partizan. Pricks. And players agents are in good terms with Benfica and that helps....

Cash
    Mentioned
    902 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagi View Post
    I guess so, they tend to do well there. Benfica realized that Serbia is a gold mine. I'm sure they will make a lot of money when they decide to sell them. They even signed some 15y old defender from Partizan. Pricks. And players agents are in good terms with Benfica and that helps....
    A gold mine? The last decent player to come out of Serbia is Matic ffs.
    En sidste kommentar herfra sku' lige vre den
    at der Fhrer var en visionr af klasse
    der sfremt han var til stede den dag i dag
    ville la' fattigrve & skvadderhoveder gasse

Cash
    Mentioned
    1402 Post(s)
    Gold mine meaning they can get them for cheap price and sell them later on for massive money as I said. They did it with Marković, they'll do it with Živković and probably Jović as well. Not sure about Šaponjić though. He scored some goals for Benfica B, but I don't think he has enough quality to succeed there. They also made a lot of money for Matić, but he arrived from Chelsea. Yet another Serb that did well for them. Đuričić and Sulejmani were average. Others were signed for their B team. It's much easier to sign good prospect from Serbia than, say, Croatia. They love our kids, good investments.