Mafia dutch style (3 Viewers)

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
It is friday 5 december 2013 around noon at the grote markt in Haarlem. Ofcourse the weather is bad. Everyone in holland is preparing themself for the evening. Getting the last presents for the evening the give it to the kids. Thinking about writing pooms. Finishing stuff at work, school etc. Then suddenly out of nowwhere people are looking all at the big statue of Laurens Janszoon Coster. We turn the camara and see that his book is away and changed for a gitar.

Everyone is like wth. Expect for these 19 peoples:
PLAYERS

1. Melo
2. Salvo
3. Fr3sh
4. Zach
5. Ocelot
6. piotrr
7. Tomice
8. Osman
9. Völler
10. Ford Prefect
11. Fred
12. Alen
13. Kate
14. X
15. Kyle
16. Hoori
17. Sheik
18. ALC
19. Jihadi John

Is it Fake melo: the always the same norwegian guy. Or maybe the nicest of them all Salvo or the music lover Fr3sh, Or the moppersmurf from belgium Zach. People are also looking for the girls Kate and Hoori. two sweet girls but that doesn't mean they make fun of history. Then their is Piotrr, Ocelot and Ford Prefect. They are suddenly also looking shocked too. That could make them suspect. At the east of the big square their is a big guy called Alen whom doesn't look innocent at all. their are also two tourists, Osman and Sheik. Coindence for them is that they just checked in at the hotel at the square. Maybe so they don't look guilty. From overseas the USA their is also Kyle whom just came back from the backside of the statue. The three friends Tomice, Völler and X with their honeybump Jihadi John were arguing for 1 minute before the big shock. The always relaxs guys Fred and ALC are also on the list of the police. No one knows why though.

The Rules

Your mission, in this game, is to find the members of my Lord of Light death cult before they have the opportunity to sacrifice everyone to their greedy fire god. As of the start of the game, there are 4 cult members (Gangsters), but bear that they are able to recruit someone over the course of the game.

A good rundown of the rules and role functions can be found in the mafia game for dummies, but there are some extra things I’d like to point out.

The Daytime will run from 12:00-22:00 CET. You can still discuss during this time, but any votes for lynching won’t count. The first Daytime will begin on Monday, 12:00.

During the Daytime, you should all be posting and trying to figure out who to lynch that day (i.e. try and find the gangsters). To vote for someone to lynch, please put their name in Bold. Only bolded votes cast between 12:00- 22:00 will count.

The Daytime is also when the Gangsters will send me their whack. You should decide amongst yourselves who you would like to whack, and PM me a name before the end of the day. The Jailer can jail someone at any point between 12:00 and 18:00.

The Nighttime is for the special roles (Detective, Crooked Cop) to get their information. The Detective can ask me about someone during the Daytime, but they will not receive a response until the Nighttime.

NO POST EDITING. If I see that someone has edited a post, I will auto-lynch them.

Minimum of 5 post a day otherwise you will be autolynched

NOTE: The special roles cannot use their powers until voting begins on Monday.

ANOTHER NOTE: If you have not received your role or if you have any technical questions, do not say so in the thread. PM me instead.

PLAYERS

1. Melo
2. Salvo
3. Fr3sh
4. Zach
5. Ocelot
6. piotrr
7. Tomice
8. Osman
9. Völler
10. Ford Prefect
11. Fred
12. Alen
13. Kate
14. X
15. Kyle
16. Hoori
17. Sheik
18. ALC
19. Jihadi John

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Ok guys I have a suggestion.

Kate and Jihadi John claimed to receive PM before anyone else did.. Why did they do that? Because they are Gs.

I suggest we vote out one of them tomorrow, if it's true then we have killed one G and we know that the other is also a G.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Kate and Jihadi John claimed to receive PM before anyone else did.. Why did they do that? Because they are Gs.

I suggest we vote out one of them tomorrow, if it's true then we have killed one G and we know that the other is also a G.
I really hope thats not how Janna did this :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

She wasn't even online those mofos were just trolling clearly.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Pooms! :weee: Great story, Janna! That moppersmurf, Zach.

- - - Updated - - -

I told you, I'm the Vigilante.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)