BOSD and Winamp some clues? (1 Viewer)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Lately (since a week or two dun remember) i keep getting BOSD on my pc.
Yesterday fed up with bosd i decided to format and reinstall win7 64bit but then again the bosd started again.
I got a minidump file from this morning and i got another one before but it's not there.
I noticed that everyrthing happens when i listen music and play world of warcraft. Anyone has clues on how to solve the problem?
Ah forgot to add that i ran a Furmark test and my video card is stable tough some directx drivers and nvidia ones are causing the crash.
http://postimg.org/image/o3z2d1hv5/full/
This is what i get lately.
But before i reinstalled win7 instead of nvlddmkm.sys making it crash together with the rest it was atkdisplowfilter.sys
And since a bit Nvidia drivers tends to crash for no reason,

My current set up is:
AMD Phenom II x1100T
ASUS GTX 580
ASUS CROSSHAIR FORMULA V
8gb 1600 ram corsair low profile
SSD 128gb Corsair Force 3
WDD 1TB HD
PSU Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000W

Buy on AliExpress.com

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
did it only happen recently? was there a recent windows update?
I would do a clean boot (make sure you do it properly) first and see if issue persists, usually bsod happens due to graphic card driver issues after an update, if not a hardware issue.

OP
Valerio.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
  • Thread Starter #4
    did it only happen recently? was there a recent windows update?
    I would do a clean boot (make sure you do it properly) first and see if issue persists, usually bsod happens due to graphic card driver issues after an update, if not a hardware issue.
    Well Winamp thing was a total nonsense. I tried formatting and reinstalling everything clean but nothing changed. I read around that net that it might be a dust problem in the connections between hardware. So i removed every piece of my hardware from the case aside the motherboard and cleaned everything i could. It worked it's few days and not a single problem so far.
    guess it's happens.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)