2018 FIFA World Cup qualification - International football - Juventuz Forums - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Cash
    Mentioned
    416 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post

Whoever hates that arrogant, whiny bitch is my friend.

That calling themselfs "Weltmeister" thing - no one does it like ze germans. @lgorTudor

$#@!ing Schürrle comes on for Dortmund:
    commentator be like "Oooohhh Schürrle, the WELTMEISTER! "

...or Kramer "THE WELTMEISTER!"

Oh the cringe is killing me

Best thing about it is that Reus isn't a WELTMEISTER
    I hope their team plane is going to crash

Cash
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by piotrr View Post
    Nice
    Heard about that chant we did, thought it was only to piss off the Romanians.
    it was, and it worked

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    http://www.101greatgoals.com/news/so...r-on-facebook/

@<a href="http://www.juventuz.com/member.php?u=19729" target="_blank">DAiDEViL</a> @<a href="http://www.juventuz.com/member.php?u=15709" target="_blank">Fr3sh</a>
    just wanted to share the original post:

brilliant. that's how arrogance pays off.

Cash
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    http://www.eurosport.com/football/wo...45/story.shtml

and I thought that Blatter was a world football cancer
    Quote Originally Posted by Klin View Post
    Motta was always a good player. It's not fair judging a player under the Delneri days.

Cash
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Oh come on, FFS.
    Donnie Azoff: I check my messages every day when I come home from work... my answering machine... zero! I got a blinkling light because I don't have shit from you. I got my wife... I got my wife checking the messages every forty-five minutes calling the office saying. "Has Brad apologized yet? Is there an apology message on the machine?" I don't have jack-shit. You know what? That's not how you treat people.
    TOUS ENSEMBLE

Cash
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Finally, more games for me to completely ignore

Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Hexxagon Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1501 Post(s)
    16 groups with 3 teams each would mean less games played for a team for the tournament no? 2 games in group and then the 16 winners play ro.16 like usual. Unless they make 2 teams progress
    34 SUL CAMPO ✔

Breakout Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    There is talk about combining CONMEBOL with CONCACAF for 2026 qualifying, with 14 slots. Good news for the likes of the US and Mexico, still almost guaranteed progress and also get to improve against better sides.
    Fool enough to almost be it
    Cool enough to not quite see it

Cash
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    16 groups with 3 teams each would mean less games played for a team for the tournament no? 2 games in group and then the 16 winners play ro.16 like usual. Unless they make 2 teams progress
    of course 2 teams progress so that we can have 16+8+4+2+1 playoff matches besides the 48 games played in the groups lol. to milk the last cent maybe they should also play a side tournament for 3rd placed teams in the groups.

24 teams in Europe makes sense, 48 in world doesn't. there already aren't enough decent teams in the regions they plan to give extra slots to.
    Motta was always a good player. It's not fair judging a player under the Delneri days.

Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1126 Post(s)
    48 team World Cup

What a corrupt, money hungry bunch of $#@!s FIFA are. Blatant cash grab and great way for that bald Interista $#@! (@W) Infantino to shore up more votes for the next FIFA election. So now another great tournament will be ruined, just like the Euros. All so the likes of China and India (lol) can qualify.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

Cash
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    48 team World Cup

What a corrupt, money hungry bunch of $#@!s FIFA are. Blatant cash grab and great way for that bald Interista $#@! (@W) Infantino to shore up more votes for the next FIFA election. So now another great tournament will be ruined, just like the Euros. All so the likes of China and India (lol) can qualify.

I hadn't really thought about that, just thought more countries would simply mean more money. But you're probably right. Simply having China and India in it would probably be a major financial boost. It's utterly ridiculous though, because as tournament the current set up was amazing imo.
    Donnie Azoff: I check my messages every day when I come home from work... my answering machine... zero! I got a blinkling light because I don't have shit from you. I got my wife... I got my wife checking the messages every forty-five minutes calling the office saying. "Has Brad apologized yet? Is there an apology message on the machine?" I don't have jack-shit. You know what? That's not how you treat people.
    TOUS ENSEMBLE

Cash
    Mentioned
    1837 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven View Post
    I hadn't really thought about that, just thought more countries would simply mean more money. But you're probably right. Simply having China and India in it would probably be a major financial boost. It's utterly ridiculous though, because as tournament the current set up was amazing imo.
    You just answered why was this done
    Pirlo has no equal in Europe, Vidal is a champion. And Marchisio, though little noticed, when he is one hundred per cent [he too] is a champion.
    commentator: "...marchisio.... hardly mentioned his name tonight"

Cash
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    2006 WC in Germany may have been the last great WC for some time. temperature, building scandals and protests from locals (and vuvuzelas in SA) ruined both 2010 and 2014, 2018 and 2022 doesn't look promising either