Omar Abdulrahman - AM - Al Ain FC (1 Viewer)

Albo

Apr 13, 2009

Very interesting player , he might do good in mid-table team !

From ScoutNation

Master passer! A phenomenal talent from the UAE who most recently came to light during the 2015 Asian Cup in which he was undoubtedly one of the stars. Liverpool, Man City and Southampton, amongst other clubs have all been keen on signing the biggest emerging player in the Middle East. Arsenal invited the 23-year-old from the United Arab Emirates over for a week’s trial in summer 2013 but his club Al-Ain were only interested in a permanent deal. I know this player has been heavily requested for on this channel for over 2 years, but I wasn't able to get footage. Here is 15 min compilation for you all, showing his astonishing highlights from the year 2014 & 2015 so far. He has 30 assists in just 45 games! Unreal dribbler with amazing vision.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He's like an Arabian Özil. Talented as fuck, but severe lack of grinta (and ambition too tbh) And anyway he rips up a pretty shitty league, would find it much more difficult in top level club football.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
he has been played in Asia cup 2015 i watched his play in iran match not bad as young player i doubt he can do what he did in Asia we barely see a fantastic player in Asia football coz slow football less creativity pretty boring and lacklustre halves from arabic teams. any way if he can continue he will turn world class with time, but it's too early to say.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I jokingly linked him to us recently, lol. He's fun to watch though, I saw him live at the 2012 Olympics, lots of skill and easy technique. Probably end up as another Yasser Al-Qahtani.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I jokingly linked him to us recently, lol. He's fun to watch though, I saw him live at the 2012 Olympics, lots of skill and easy technique. Probably end up as another Yasser Al-Qahtani.
I've been watching these sort of players for years, ever since Australia joined the AFC

As you say, easy to watch and nice technique, mixed with laziness and horrible gamesmanship too :D (Not Abdulrahman though)...Khalfan Ibrahim is another great one to watch.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I've been watching these sort of players for years, ever since Australia joined the AFC

As you say, easy to watch and nice technique, mixed with laziness and horrible gamesmanship too :D (Not Abdulrahman though)...Khalfan Ibrahim is another great one to watch.
by these sorts of players, you man a-rabs? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)