Franco Cristaldo/Adrián Cubas watch - Player discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 14
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Cash
    Mentioned
    2032 Post(s)
    I see why we're interested in Lyanco. Those elbow actions.

Cash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I'm impressed with him so far though. Them bonucci balls

- - - Updated - - -

Brazil. Deserved one up, it seems Uruguay haven't come out to play yet

Cash
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    This ref is straight out of a telenovela

Cash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    First half over. Bentancur was a ghost some neat touches and passes (when in possession) but thats all.

In his defence Uruguay has been sitting back too much and brazil controlling the game with go to man maicon. Lyanco has been impressive, strong, a decent reader of the game and them long balls. I think Neres, Savio and Dodo for brazil have been pretty impressive. De la cruz of uruguay seems to be the only man whose actually running around. Ill stick around till i drop.
    Conte - Brought us back to the top of Italy
    Allegri - Bringing us to the top of Europe

Cash
    Mentioned
    2032 Post(s)
    Lyanco - seems to be a strong, ball-playing CB. When Brazil wanted to move the ball from defence forward, he was the one for the job. And was doing it well. Good performance.
    Bentancur - invisible. Couple of nice passes between the Brazilian players to get the ball forward. That's all.

Time to sleep.

Cash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by piotrr View Post
    Lyanco - seems to be a strong, ball-playing CB. When Brazil wanted to move the ball from defence forward, he was the one for the job. And was doing it well. Good performance.
    Bentancur - invisible. Couple of nice passes between the Brazilian players to get the ball forward. That's all.

Time to sleep.
    Nite piotrrscout out

- - - Updated - - -

Watched the second half as well.

Uruguay came back in the game out of the blue but a masterpiece strike from Amaral, though brazil's goalkeepers positioning would be questioned. After this Brazil's had a man sent off and then both sides were at each other. Our man Lyanco got sent off as well, it wasnt the best of challenges on De la cruz but as he was already on a yellow off he went. Stoppage time uruguay stole it .

Anyway back to our guys.

Bentancur -uninspiring, pretty much non existent, had a chance but headed wide (wasnt easy). He and the players around him generally didnt click as from the 80th minute he started to get more into the game playing 1-2's.

Lyanco - Not to blame for the uruguay's goal. Just needs to improve his concentration but otherwise this guy is promising.

Cash
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Lyanco is a no-brainer signing for $5M. He has skills that stand out straight away like ball playing and being a beast in the air. I don't know what his future holds in terms of actual defending but I know his price will go up to $20M+ as soon as we sign him.

Being a lolzillian that can run, jump and play the ball will guarantee value inflation. People will immediately compare him to Luiz, Lucio, etc.

Betancur was impossible to evaluate in that setup. Basically walking around in a field.

Cash
    Mentioned
    372 Post(s)
    And a red card at the end to top it off
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

Cash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Uruguay beat columbia 3-0 - Bentancur assisted the first of the three goals #stats

Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1641 Post(s)
    How far in the tournament did they come?
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

Cash
    Mentioned
    2032 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PhRoZeN View Post
    Uruguay beat columbia 3-0 - Bentancur assisted the first of the three goals #stats

Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    How far in the tournament did they come?
    It's a retarded format, they're in the final group stage and are leading the table with 3 wins in 3 games. 2 games left and the second team has 4points. When teams finish level on points goal difference matters and they have +7, next best team +1. So i would say they have a pretty decent chance at winning this.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_S...l_Championship

Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1641 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by piotrr View Post
    It's a retarded format, they're in the final group stage and are leading the table with 3 wins in 3 games. 2 games left and the second team has 4points. When teams finish level on points goal difference matters and they have +7, next best team +1. So i would say they have a pretty decent chance at winning this.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_S...l_Championship
    So no final will be played, the winner of this 6 team mini league wins the championship. Youre right that is stupid.
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

Cash
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Former Manchester United target Rodrigo Bentancur is set to have his medical with Juventus in the next few days. The Serie A giants have activated a € 9.4 million option to buy which they managed to snatch when they sold Carlos Tevez to Boca Juniors for free.

Bentancur, 19, was also a transfer target of Manchester United and AC Milan, the president of Boca Juniors Daniel Angelici revealed in October.

The U20 Uruguay International will play the last game of the Sub20 South American Championship tonight before flying to Turin where he will have his medical tests with the bianconeri.

​Given their lack of options in midfield, Juventus tried to sign Bentancur in the January transfer window, but Boca Juniors requested the Old Lady to add € 2.5 million to the transfer fee that the two parties had already agreed. Juventus decided not to add any more money in the deal and will welcome the player at the J Stadium at the end of the season.

As Tuttosport reports, Bentancur will only have medical tests in Turin before making return to Boca Juniors. He will play for the Argentinian club until the end of the season before joining Juventus on a permanent deal at the beginning of the 2017/18 campaign.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1908 Post(s)
    Lol lack of midfield options?
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Cash
    Mentioned
    5017 Post(s)
    HD stream?
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

Cash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Now that sudamericana u20 is over bentancur is expected to be having his medical with us in the coming weeks.

His been far from impressive for uruguay, a side whose gone onto win the trophy but only because of players such as Amaral, De la cruz and Schipacasse.

Amaral has had a u-turn in his career, in the u20 world cup he missed the key penalty against brazil and last year was overweight something his agent Daniel Fonseca had a go at him over.
    This season though his shone his credentials and top scorer of the tournament.

Cash
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PhRoZeN View Post
    Now that sudamericana u20 is over bentancur is expected to be having his medical with us in the coming weeks.

His been far from impressive for uruguay, a side whose gone onto win the trophy but only because of players such as Amaral, De la cruz and Schipacasse.

Amaral has had a u-turn in his career, in the u20 world cup he missed the key penalty against brazil and last year was overweight something his agent Daniel Fonseca had a go at him over.
    This season though his shone his credentials and top scorer of the tournament.
    Juve connect
    Und alles, was man weiss, nicht bloss rauschen und brausen gehört hat, lässt sich in drei Worten sagen.

Cash
    Mentioned
    677 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GordoDeCentral View Post
    Juve connect
    How highly do you rate this kid?
    ADP 10 290!
    3!5

Cash
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Bentancur having a really good game in the ass to mouth derby
    Und alles, was man weiss, nicht bloss rauschen und brausen gehört hat, lässt sich in drei Worten sagen.

Cash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Bentancur confirms Juve move, but...

By Football Italia staff

Rodrigo Bentancur has confirmed that he will join Juventus this summer, but it is claimed Boca Juniors will be entitled to 50 percent of a future sale.

According to IlBiancoNero.com, Juve will pay around €9.5m for Bentancur, plus a further €2m in bonuses, but the Bianconeri will owe Boca as much as half of any fee received if they were to sell on the 19-year-old.

“With Juventus, it’s all done,” the midfielder told ESPN Radio.

“You’ll see it soon, when I come to Turin for a medical. Now I just want to be quiet and think about Boca: I want to become a champion with this shirt.

“My family also help me keep my feet on the ground. I want to leave this club with a trophy. From here on, I’ll play to the death.”