Franco Cristaldo/Adrián Cubas watch (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    I've read that the real deal was Bentancur but also Cubas. So watch Cristaldo make it. :p

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    Scouting section, they are not Juve players as of yet. @Mark
    It seems odd putting them with the likes and CR7 and others no? Easier to find them here? I could also sticky them up there also. :klin:

Please discuss.

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:
    I hope at least one of them turns out great.

Btw, everytime I hear Cristaldo I think of : CRISTiano ronALDO :D
    I think of the ex-meelan guy. :lol:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    I'm swaying towards keeping them here, as we have options on them. Berardi stays in History yet he has never played for us.

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
    It's great that we have options on them, it won't be that great when they'll reject us and their fathers will keep on telling bullshit how they'll join Barca.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Yeah, we have a first option but it'll mean shit if they (players) will say no. Hm?
    I suppose so, but then we would have to be compensated for breaking the clause. At least this way we have planted the seed and are getting in there nice and early.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
    Feb 11, 2009
    I suppose so, but then we would have to be compensated for breaking the clause. At least this way we have planted the seed and are getting in there nice and early.
    Thats the exact scenario I was pondering earlier. Do these options have in place any mention of compensation if such a thing occurs? If not, Boca could have told the players ' don't worry lads, you are all going to Barca, or Real...nobody will make you head to Juve, just keep it quiet, between you and I'...in which case we will have been skanked. How much sway do the players have at such an age? Likely far less than the club and the agent.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
    It seems odd putting them with the likes and CR7 and others no? Easier to find them here? I could also sticky them up there also. :klin:

Please discuss.
    Probably making it sticky in the scouting network would make more sense, they aren't Juve players and probably never will

But, whatever people wants:hellyes:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Thats the exact scenario I was pondering earlier. Do these options have in place any mention of compensation if such a thing occurs? If not, Boca could have told the players ' don't worry lads, you are all going to Barca, or Real...nobody will make you head to Juve, just keep it quiet, between you and I'...in which case we will have been skanked. How much sway do the players have at such an age? Likely far less than the club and the agent.
    For €1m each there has to be something legally binding, i.e. Boca automatically have to accept those offers and refer any other offers to Juve first to match.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Boca vice-president, Oscar Moscariello (from TMW):

On Bentancur:
    He is a 'volante', a player with excellent technique, good with the ball. Creates play as much as anyone, a player destined to become a 'crack', in my opinion.
    On Cristaldo:
    He too is a 'volante', also technically strong but different to Bentancur. He potentially has many goals to his game, he is a player who is happy without the ball and receiving it from behind going into the penalty area.
    On Cubas:
    We are speaking about another exceptional talent, technically very strong though less ready than Bentancur. A player with enormous potential, however.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    That's what we paid €1m each for, to fuck everyone else off.
    Nice. Hopefully they become il nuovo Pereyra's & Dybala's. :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

Or Tevez says to them, "Juventus is probably the most professional club I've played with and look what they did for me, Pogba, Coman & Dybala".

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)