Emil Audero (1 Viewer)

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Can he continue playing for Primavera and be called only when needed?
Or he'll rot on the bench whole year?i hope not.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
And you better believe it. He's going to be Italy and Juve's numero uno.

...Unless he turns out crap and ends up playing for the shittest national team in the world. :p
I wonder how many keepers we have out in the fringes hoping one turns into something close to Buffon. :D

That must be our mission impossible. Personally, I think finding il nuovo Buffon will fall on Paratici's plate and not Beppe's

OP
alexjuventino
Jul 20, 2012
  • Thread Starter #14
    Can he continue playing for Primavera and be called only when needed?
    Or he'll rot on the bench whole year?i hope not.
    I'm assuming if he is to play in the primavera than we would need to call up another gk, and im not sure which other we have in the primavera. Is branescu still in primavera? I think i read he was loaned out

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    I don't get that 3 GK's all the time...
    you don't need 2 on the bench.
    Let him play for Primavera,call him in for the games when Gigi or Neto are not called up.

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
    Feb 8, 2015
    I wonder how many keepers we have out in the fringes hoping one turns into something close to Buffon. :D

That must be our mission impossible. Personally, I think finding il nuovo Buffon will fall on Paratici's plate and not Beppe's
    It is mission impossible. Buffon is a force of nature. He's the Maradona or Pele of goalkeepers. Italy and Juve are going to really miss him when he's gone. We can only hope Paratici can find a decent keeper for post Buffon.

He's off to loan. You heard that here first.
    Good, because he needs more experience.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
    Jan 16, 2013

It is mission impossible. Buffon is a force of nature. He's the Maradona or Pele of goalkeepers. Italy and Juve are going to really miss him when he's gone. We can only hope Paratici can find a decent keeper for post Buffon.

:agree: A footballer at the level is one in a hundred million. Don't expect to find another Buffon, we won't.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005

:agree: A footballer at the level is one in a hundred million. Don't expect to find another Buffon, we won't.
    Agreed, Gents. :agree:

That's why I said one close to resembling Buffon. :D Sersiously, though. I feel like convincing goalies to come here is easier than other players. One, who wouldn't love to be playing next to Buffon daily? Second, as a youth player you undoubtedly dream of being the next Buffon and imagine taking his place at our club? It's only a matter of finding the talent and when we do I don't think we will have an issue getting them to sign.

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
    Feb 8, 2015
    Agreed, Gents. :agree:

That's why I said one close to resembling Buffon. :D Sersiously, though. I feel like convincing goalies to come here is easier than other players. One, who wouldn't love to be playing next to Buffon daily? Second, as a youth player you undoubtedly dream of being the next Buffon and imagine taking his place at our club? It's only a matter of finding the talent and when we do I don't think we will have an issue getting them to sign.
    Closest italian keeper to Buffon is Perin imo, but he most likely won't be as good as Gigi that's for sure. Scuffet showed glimpses of brilliance two seasons ago, but Karnezis did well and took his spot. Leali meanwhile, I haven't seen anything special about him, partly because I didn't watch many Cesena games.

And Yeah, I believe it's really tempting to sign for Juve and replace the great Buffon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)