Juventus Shirts 2017/18 - Team discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 241
Page 241 of 242 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242 LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,820 of 4838
  1. #4801
    J Salvo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Aus
    Posts
    52,377
    Cash
    51,203
    Mentioned
    728 Post(s)
    It looks so cheap
    Like it's half done
    Way too much white, no detail on the shorts
    ADP 10 290!
    3!5

  2. #4802
    .......... Stevie's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    11,761
    Cash
    7,337
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    The sleeves need a black trim like in the fake one. Would make a huge difference. The collar and shorts could do with it too

  3. #4803
    J Salvo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Aus
    Posts
    52,377
    Cash
    51,203
    Mentioned
    728 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevie View Post
    The sleeves need a black trim like in the fake one. Would make a huge difference. The collar and shorts could do with it too
    It looks like a knock off, why would you pay such a price for that when you can get a knock off that looks the same?

    Jeep is a cancer, get rid of them
    They pay us a pittance as well

    It's the same logic that saw us plaster a white sticker on that beautiful black Nike kit as opposed to putting jeep in white letters
    Yet for away kits, and this years home kit they did it?

    As for adidas, this kit is unimaginative at best
    I'm all for simplicity but christ it has to be sleek, not this debacle
    ADP 10 290!
    3!5

  4. #4804
    .......... Stevie's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    11,761
    Cash
    7,337
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Salvo View Post
    It looks like a knock off, why would you pay such a price for that when you can get a knock off that looks the same?

    Jeep is a cancer, get rid of them
    They pay us a pittance as well

    It's the same logic that saw us plaster a white sticker on that beautiful black Nike kit as opposed to putting jeep in white letters
    Yet for away kits, and this years home kit they did it?

    As for adidas, this kit is unimaginative at best
    I'm all for simplicity but christ it has to be sleek, not this debacle
    That black kit would of been the best ever if not for the white box

  5. #4805
    Rab's Husband - The Regista icemaη's Avatar
    X-Training Champion Boa Constrictor Champion Tetris Champion Kung Fu Fighter Champion X-Pipes Champion
    4 Wheel Madness Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    τhε ιslαηδ
    Posts
    29,778
    Cash
    115,579
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Ugliest kit in years. Even worse than that zig zag $#@! Nike pulled one time
    This is not a democracy. Deal with it.

    un capitano c'e solo un capitano, un capitano c'e solo un capitano

  6. #4806
    Banned lgorTudor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    19,681
    Cash
    51,743
    Mentioned
    886 Post(s)
    14/15 > 13/14 >> 17/18 > 15/16 > 16/17 > 18/19

    in other words, adidas is $#@!
    Beppe's Jabroni Counter 2018:
    1. Pellegrini 25mil
    2. Perin 15mil
    50% of SMS

  7. #4807
    ( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°) radekas's Avatar
    Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion Alchol Test Champion Autobahn Champion Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion Cave Run Champion
    Curveball Champion Frogger Champion Rope Walker Champion Yeti Sports Pentathlon Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lublin
    Posts
    13,601
    Cash
    20,846
    Mentioned
    707 Post(s)
    I don't understand how aren't our fans protesting $#@! like this at Juventus HQ. This is unacceptable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    Its not a random incident that Roma and Inter incested so much this season.

  8. #4808
    Juventuz champion Wittl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    5,526
    Cash
    12,782
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by radekas View Post
    I don't understand how aren't our fans protesting $#@! like this at Juventus HQ. This is unacceptable.
    Because they don't care. They don't have the money to buy one.

  9. #4809
    Lara Chedraoui fanboy Buck Fuddy's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Queuing for the toilet.
    Posts
    8,986
    Cash
    3,933
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    Because they don't care. They don't have the money to buy one.
    Makes sense considering our insane ticket prices.
    "Religion: the perfect excuse for bad behavior."


    Days spent in Turin : 81
    Games watched in the stadium : 26

  10. #4810
    ( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°) radekas's Avatar
    Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion Alchol Test Champion Autobahn Champion Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion Cave Run Champion
    Curveball Champion Frogger Champion Rope Walker Champion Yeti Sports Pentathlon Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lublin
    Posts
    13,601
    Cash
    20,846
    Mentioned
    707 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    Because they don't care. They don't have the money to buy one.
    Neither do I but I simply can't stand the look of this when I'm watching games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    Its not a random incident that Roma and Inter incested so much this season.

  11. #4811
    Juventuz champion Wittl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    5,526
    Cash
    12,782
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Fuddy View Post
    Makes sense considering our insane ticket prices.
    Those who can afford those tickets aren't those who are able to protest, they'd wait for the players to sign their new shirts there.

    ..and that's why our atmosphere is declining.

  12. #4812
    Optimist Prime Hustini's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    75,484
    Cash
    203,691
    Mentioned
    2346 Post(s)
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

    Lurkers have rights too.

  13. #4813
    Ohaulick ALC's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    38,644
    Cash
    36,110
    Mentioned
    1339 Post(s)
    I think it looks okay other than the sticker.

  14. #4814
    Juventuz bench A D A M's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Australia - Brisbane
    Posts
    718
    Cash
    2,561
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post
    Good cause. Done.

  15. #4815
    Optimist Prime Hustini's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    75,484
    Cash
    203,691
    Mentioned
    2346 Post(s)
    Juve fans launch kit petition
    By Football Italia staff

    Almost 15,000 Juventus fans have signed a petition for the black patch beneath the Jeep logo on the club’s new home shirt to be removed.

    Juve confirmed the patch would return to their home jersey for next season, prompting not only one supporter to take matters into his own hands by creating a Change.org petition to have the strip alternated but also 11,300 to sign it.

    “It seemed that with the 17-18 home shirt, the use of a sponsor patch on Juventus kits was finally abandoned,” it read.

    “Well, from what appear to be the official leaks of the shirt next season, it seems Adidas and Juventus have inexplicably decided to retrace their steps, re-proposing it for the next season.

    “The general discontent hasn’t been slow to arrive, and most of its feedback has tended to be negative.

    “We ask Adidas and Juventus to review their idea and use the same typology used on the 17-18 shirts in order to avoid an excessive loss of potential buyers. #noPatch.”

    - - - Updated - - -

    #noPatch
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

    Lurkers have rights too.

  16. #4816
    World Boss

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Timeout Island
    Posts
    54,184
    Cash
    60,833
    Mentioned
    281 Post(s)
    11,300 is almost 15,000?
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Marchisio is needed asap.

  17. #4817
    Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Kingdom Of Bavaria
    Posts
    27,600
    Cash
    48,365
    Mentioned
    1760 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post
    11,300 is almost 15,000?
    FI applying Tuz logic
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

  18. #4818
    Legendaš Gagi's Avatar
    Advanced Curveball Champion Helicopter Champion Top Basketball Champion Island Mini-Golf Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Belgrade
    Posts
    6,896
    Cash
    9,107
    Mentioned
    1417 Post(s)
    Signed.

    Damage is done now, but I hope we won't see that crap on our shirts in the future.

  19. #4819
    No good Elvin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    JS
    Posts
    27,562
    Cash
    11,555
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post
    Juve fans launch kit petition
    By Football Italia staff

    Almost 15,000 Juventus fans have signed a petition for the black patch beneath the Jeep logo on the club’s new home shirt to be removed.

    Juve confirmed the patch would return to their home jersey for next season, prompting not only one supporter to take matters into his own hands by creating a Change.org petition to have the strip alternated but also 11,300 to sign it.

    “It seemed that with the 17-18 home shirt, the use of a sponsor patch on Juventus kits was finally abandoned,” it read.

    “Well, from what appear to be the official leaks of the shirt next season, it seems Adidas and Juventus have inexplicably decided to retrace their steps, re-proposing it for the next season.

    “The general discontent hasn’t been slow to arrive, and most of its feedback has tended to be negative.

    “We ask Adidas and Juventus to review their idea and use the same typology used on the 17-18 shirts in order to avoid an excessive loss of potential buyers. #noPatch.”

    - - - Updated - - -

    #noPatch
    Good. I'm sure it will help. Now all we need is bad sale numbers.
    ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO
    sono sempre al tuo fianco

  20. #4820
    Legendaš Gagi's Avatar
    Advanced Curveball Champion Helicopter Champion Top Basketball Champion Island Mini-Golf Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Belgrade
    Posts
    6,896
    Cash
    9,107
    Mentioned
    1417 Post(s)
    with stu as a model, that won't happen


Similar Threads

  1. spinosi match worn juventus shirt. fairs cup final.
    By leedshunter in forum Rookie/history forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 18.04.2007, 22:15
  2. Rare Juventus shirt for sale
    By Brettski in forum Club football
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 22.07.2006, 19:13
  3. New Juventus Shirt!
    By K0STA in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 13.07.2006, 11:33
  4. juventus shirt for little juventus fan
    By kaala in forum Support forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05.11.2004, 02:31
  5. juventus shirt!
    By Gentil Bourriqu in forum Club football
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14.05.2003, 22:52

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •