9 5.11%
Page 312 of 319 FirstFirst ... 212262302310311312313314 ... LastLast
Results 6,221 to 6,240 of 6372

Cash
    Mentioned
    839 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    to my defense, i was in a hurry to write that

and Dzeko is clutch bro, destroyed Barca and Pool and Chelsea and Shakhtar as well
    Dzeko finally became clutch this year after years of choking.

If only Higgy could have followed that path when he joined us.

- - - Updated - - -

to my defense, i was in a hurry to write that

and Dzeko is clutch bro, destroyed Barca and Pool and Chelsea and Shakhtar as well
    Dzeko finally became clutch this year after years of choking.

If only Higgy could have followed that path when he joined us.
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1358 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    @Scottish?

And @Post Ironic of course

AND @CrimsonianKing. Don't you dare forget about him.

How did you $#@!ers forget me

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1953 Post(s)
    And @Zacheryah.

And @Kyle. How the hell could we forget about Zach and Kyle
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

CR7 <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    427 Post(s)
    we Mandzukic clan always maintained the same stance regarding this topic @Klovn @DAiDEViL @Fr3sh @everyone else, mention yourself. i dont remember everyone
    @Scottish?

And @Post Ironic of course

AND @CrimsonianKing. Don't you dare forget about him.

Are you guys $#@!ing kidding me?

- - - Updated - - -

we Mandzukic clan always maintained the same stance regarding this topic @Klovn @DAiDEViL @Fr3sh @everyone else, mention yourself. i dont remember everyone
    And @Zacheryah.

And @Kyle. How the hell could we forget about Zach and Kyle
    Do you like the Dave Matthews Band?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    beautiful people, very nice working class unlike stuck up arrogant for nothing turin residents
    i lowkey root for napoli every year, i wish we played in france so they could win a couple scudetti

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1953 Post(s)
    No
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by j0ker View Post
    He is.

In 38 matches.

When it matters most? I would pick Mandzukic.
    Nah man hes not , hes a chocker , yeah he would score against Chievo,Lazio , but when it comes to big games i would choose Mario over Higuain without a doubt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for my English

CR7 <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    427 Post(s)
    No
    Weird. I would've thought you were.

Good for you
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    beautiful people, very nice working class unlike stuck up arrogant for nothing turin residents
    i lowkey root for napoli every year, i wish we played in france so they could win a couple scudetti

Cash
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    [QUOTE=zizinho;5798528]we Mandzukic clan always maintained the same stance regarding this topic @Klovn @DAiDEViL @Fr3sh @everyone else, mention yourself. i dont remember everyone [/QUOTE @Scottish and me!

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Cash
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    I always believed in Mandzu even when everyone turned on him after the Bayern 2nd leg (which was Allegri’s fault).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Afghan_juventus View Post
    find it kind of funny how people have come to the conclusion that he isnt good enough for europe after the second leg vs Bayern when he was so dominant in the first leg.
    Never lost hope <3

Cash
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    His big game resume is extremely impressive

Cash
    Mentioned
    272 Post(s)
    Indeed

Big time players do big time tings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    only because of @The Pado

Quote Originally Posted by Dule90 View Post
    Put your hands down my pants.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    All praise Lord Marotta, the best transfer we ever made is his work!

Cash
    Mentioned
    839 Post(s)
    I always believed in Mandzu even when everyone turned on him after the Bayern 2nd leg (which was Allegri’s fault).

- - - Updated - - -

Never lost hope <3

Morata was done for in that game, couldn't run anymore, but Allegri should have subbed Zaza in, who was funnily enough in good form (even if he is a bit of a scrub), and would have provided an outlet to break the pressure that a half-fit Mandzu couldn't offer.

The "pussy tactics" argument is dumb. He substituted a striker who ran himself into the ground in that match for a fresh striker. Unfortunately that fresh striker was just returned from injury and Allegri shouldn't have made the mistake in putting him on in that situation while half-fit. Mandzu was not at fault in the slightest.
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

Cash
    Mentioned
    3010 Post(s)

- - - Updated - - -

Never lost hope <3
    mental illness
    Ban Marc.

Cash
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    @s4tch

Cash
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Ironic View Post

Morata was done for in that game, couldn't run anymore, but Allegri should have subbed Zaza in, who was funnily enough in good form (even if he is a bit of a scrub), and would have provided an outlet to break the pressure that a half-fit Mandzu couldn't offer.

The "pussy tactics" argument is dumb. He substituted a striker who ran himself into the ground in that match for a fresh striker. Unfortunately that fresh striker was just returned from injury and Allegri shouldn't have made the mistake in putting him on in that situation while half-fit. Mandzu was not at fault in the slightest.
    Allegri def did not use pussy tactics or else we would not have gone 2-0 up. Also Morata and Cuadrado missed 3 sitters.
    However like you said Zaza should have come on instead since Mandzu was injured, we lost our counter threat with both Morata and Cuads off, and Zaza was a beast off the bench. I think he also won us the scudetto with that last min goal vs Napoli right before that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Klin View Post
    mental illness
    Blocked

Cash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Put your hand in the hand of the man

Cash
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Really happy for Mandzu', making us proud with the historical goal that basically sent Croatia to their first ever WC final, seeing most pundits talking about how Juventus turned him into this dedicated versatile beast does make me wonder how could anyone here ever dislike this guy, imo he's on the fast track to becoming not only a Croatian football legend but perhaps also an bianconeri one in the foreseeable future.

Cash
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by j0ker View Post
    He is.

In 38 matches.

When it matters most? I would pick Mandzukic.

Fantastic from Mandzo though. Truly a clutch player in every sense of the word.
    Tanu VS Mark - Tuz Mercato Championship

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanu_Mz View Post
    SMS to my knowledge is done.
    Icardi they are working on; at this stage I believe that it will be very unlikely for Pipita to stay

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
    30/5/2018

Vs

Lewa/Pogba

Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    Need to change my avatar again. First Can, now Cancelo. So who shell I put there next? Milinkovic-Savic or Golovin? @Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    @Wittl CR7 av

VERRATTI IS A FANTASY AND VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE

Cash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Mandzu

Thank you so much for finally sending England home. I'm rooting for you in the finals.
    fino alla fine.. FORZA JUVENTUS!

Cash
    Mentioned
    2120 Post(s)
    http://www.goal.com/en/news/a-tribut...h1d0e05bfr3834

A tribute to an undervalued Croatian hero; Mario Mandzukic

Undervalued and underrated but there is no doubt Mandzukic encapsulates the fighting spirit of this Croatian team

His coach Zlatko Dalic labels him as the soul of the Croatian team and it’s hard not to see why. Anybody who has seen the way Mario Mandzukic’s career has developed will tell you that this is a man who works his socks off for any team that he plays for.

Against England despite being thought to look fatigued, he rose to occasion to thump in a goal in extra time to seal Croatia’s passage into the finals, and create history for his small nation. Although Luka Modric is the star of the Vatreni, Mandzukic is the engine.

As an attacker he leads the line by example. He presses defenders incessantly, harries them and that gets the team going. The Juventus player is always acting as the first form of defence. Many pundits when commenting on Croatia tend to focus on their famous midfield often undervaluing the former Bayern Munich player’s role.

When Jesse Lingard sliced his clearance on the edge of the box, only for Ivan Perisic to head it back into the penalty box, Mandzukic’s predatory instincts was clear to see. It was a hopeful header by Perisic that caught the England rear-guard out but it was Mandzukic’s decision to gamble on the end of it, which proved to be decisive.
    Article continues below

The 32-year-old is a dream player for any manager, his warrior-like mentality combined with his technical abilities makes him an asset. At times however he is let down by his temper and against France who loves to frustrate their opponents with cynicism, he must be careful.

For a selfless player such as Mandzukic, winning the World Cup would be the icing on the cake especially when one considers the career he has had. One of the true gems of this Croatian squad, he alongside Modric, Ivan Rakitic and Ivan Perisic all have the chance to create history.

There is no reason why Croatia can’t go all the way. Dalic will most definitely be relying on Mandzukic to score again like he did against England. But even if he doesn’t score, there is no doubt his presence will galvanize the team. This is a man who does not give up easily and will put his body on the line for the team. That is the sort of player Mandzukic has become synonymous for and more importantly that is what the world has become accustomed to, when watching Croatia play.
    @Klovn @Post Ironic @DAiDEViL @Fr3sh @CrimsonianKing @Scottish @Kyle @ALC @Zacheryah @s4tch @ADP1897

i hope Mark will stop screwing with my mentions this time
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

Sell H16UAIN!!!