• <10

9 5.11%
Page 194 of 235 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204 ... LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,880 of 4683

Cash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    if we really had good enough players for 352 or 4312 Max would never change to 4231, the quality and characteristics of those central midfielders is what makes this team incomplete
    exactly. marotta made some awesome transfers since he arrived, but it has to be said that he simply didn't manage the midfield well enough since our cl-final run. pjanic is a great addition, marchisio had a serious injury, khedira is classy in a double pivot, but the rest is simply below par for a 3-man midfield in a team aiming for cl glory.

Cash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    if we really had good enough players for 352 or 4312 Max would never change to 4231, the quality and characteristics of those central midfielders is what makes this team incomplete
    You're right, i agree totally with that. It will be very interesting how they will act on the market in summer. If we continue with this system we have to get rid of some midfielders like Lemina etc and need more wingers. What do you think, will Orsolini be integrated in first team or will he go on loan to some club like Sass or Empoli?

South American Champion Scottish's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by s4tch View Post
    exactly. marotta made some awesome transfers since he arrived, but it has to be said that he simply didn't manage the midfield well enough since our cl-final run. pjanic is a great addition, marchisio had a serious injury, khedira is classy in a double pivot, but the rest is simply below par for a 3-man midfield in a team aiming for cl glory.
    Agree. We are down a star man in the middle. Marchisio and Khedira would be solid next to a Verratti but we haven't got one. Pjanic isn't at that level.

However stranger things have happened, let's win this $#@!ing thing.
    Currently rolling with: Fr3sh, DAiDEVIL, Simone Padoin

Fino Alla Fine fuckers.

Cash
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    You're right, i agree totally with that. It will be very interesting how they will act on the market in summer. If we continue with this system we have to get rid of some midfielders like Lemina etc and need more wingers. What do you think, will Orsolini be integrated in first team or will he go on loan to some club like Sass or Empoli?
    I don't think we'll have too many projects at once, this seasons project is Pjaca, before it was Dybala, Coman, Morata. Is Orsolini that promising youngster/next superstar that gets slowly integrated into starting 11? I'm really not sure, I think we will bet on someone who is more ready on paper like Berardi or Bernardeschi and send Orsolini to develop further in Sass/Empoli. Besides this 4231 doesn't really suit Dybala and our CB's, so it's possible we'll go back to a wingerless formation as our main formation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacheryah View Post
    I am a part of the anal triangle

Cash
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Yeh this.

Thats why im also pumped to see what marotta and co. will do this summer. They KNOW something got $#@!ed up along the way and they need to step up and fix this, in fashion. No more leminas and Rincones... they need to step up and up the quality drastically for a real CL push.... because we simply dont know what will happen to dybala and Higuain after next season and we need to pounce now that we can.

DYbala will be tempted to leave every summer with stupid offers from the top 3 teams.
    Higuain could start deteriorating with everyyear passing so we need to exploit him now that he is in his prime and make use of those 90 mils now that we can.

I don't think we'll have too many projects at once, this seasons project is Pjaca, before it was Dybala, Coman, Morata. Is Orsolini that promising youngster/next superstar that gets slowly integrated into starting 11? I'm really not sure, I think we will bet on someone who is more ready on paper like Berardi or Bernardeschi and send Orsolini to develop further in Sass/Empoli. Besides this 4231 doesn't really suit Dybala and our CB's, so it's possible we'll go back to a wingerless formation as our main formation.
    Taking in consideration how Juve works, expect him to get at least one or 2 seasons loaned in serie A before coming here.
    KHDownloads

Click the link please

Cash
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydde View Post
    Yeh this.

Thats why im also pumped to see what marotta and co. will do this summer. They KNOW something got $#@!ed up along the way and they need to step up and fix this, in fashion. No more leminas and Rincones... they need to step up and up the quality drastically for a real CL push.... because we simply dont know what will happen to dybala and Higuain after next season and we need to pounce now that we can.

DYbala will be tempted to leave every summer with stupid offers from the top 3 teams.
    Higuain could start deteriorating with everyyear passing so we need to exploit him now that he is in his prime and make use of those 90 mils now that we can.

Taking in consideration how Juve works, expect him to get at least one or 2 seasons loaned in serie A before coming here.
    as long as MSN play for Barca and Ronaldo+Bale play for Real I don't think we need to fear about Dybala leaving, I don't think he'll trade us for Bayern, it's a step side-ways for him, as a South American he obviously wants to end up in Spain at some point in his career and going to Germany will only complicate that.

but I agree, this summer sure will be exciting from mercato perspective, regardless of how we do in CL and coppa.

Cash
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    as long as MSN play for Barca and Ronaldo+Bale play for Real I don't think we need to fear about Dybala leaving, I don't think he'll trade us for Bayern, it's a step side-ways for him, as a South American he obviously wants to end up in Spain at some point in his career and going to Germany will only complicate that.

but I agree, this summer sure will be exciting from mercato perspective, regardless of how we do in CL and coppa.
    I think that's more because we are easier to buy from than Bayern.

Fino Alla Fine fuckers.

Cash
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottish View Post
    I think that's more because we are easier to buy from than Bayern.
    also, I bet Real would break record transfer fee to upgrade Benz with Lewa, but have no chance of signing him

Cash
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    also, I bet Real would break record transfer fee to upgrade Benz with Lewa, but have no chance of signing him
    Point taken. We're still in the second tier for now.

Fino Alla Fine fuckers.

Cash
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)

Sidestep?. thats debatable. Bayern has the fame of being a CL contender everyear nowadays. Thats why Vidal left us. So they have an edge over us. They are a tier 1 team, and i consider Juventus a tier 2 team.

And yes, regardless of what happens against barca and the Coppa...The board WILL have to step up and stop wasting time with the midfield and the defense rejuvenation.

Its a must
    KHDownloads

Click the link please

Cash
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydde View Post
    Sidestep?. thats debatable. Bayern has the fame of being a CL contender everyear nowadays. Thats why Vidal left us. So they have an edge over us. They are a tier 1 team, and i consider Juventus a tier 2 team.

And yes, regardless of what happens against barca and the Coppa...The board WILL have to step up and stop wasting time with the midfield and the defense rejuvenation.

Its a must
    I'd say this year they're only marginally stronger, mostly because they have an CL expert coach, while Allegri still has to prove his worth in Europe.
    Vidal is a mystery case for me, not sure Bayern's superiority in Europe is the main reason for him leaving, if it was I'd say he made a mistake, because Arturo's last CL final was with us and it may well stay that way..

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1338 Post(s)
    Wasting time?

Tolisso seems like a done dealio (), a Pjanic, Marchisio, Khedira, Tolisso mid isn't bad.

Caldara and Rugani are already ours, Alex Sandro can play for years to come. We can't sign a great young RB if there is non available at the moment. Alves/Licht will be just fine until we stumble over one, maybe even Lirola.
    Why worry about our defense? We are stacked with experience and two high quality youngsters.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    Wasting time?

Tolisso seems like a done dealio (), a Pjanic, Marchisio, Khedira, Tolisso mid isn't bad.

Caldara and Rugani are already ours, Alex Sandro can play for years to come. We can't sign a great young RB if there is non available at the moment. Alves/Licht will be just fine until we stumble over one, maybe even Lirola.
    Why worry about our defense? We are stacked with experience and two high quality youngsters.
    yes, wasting. I want to see a much stronger midfield than our current. It should have been this way THIS year, not the coming one. The def is ok, it can be better taking in account the age of some... but thats not the main problem. The midfield is, and i want beppe to get serious here , buying 2 WC dudes if posible and anotehr attacker like sanchez. Splash the money. Now.
    KHDownloads

Click the link please

Juventino

Cash
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Not with this cutpurse in charge. He has to go, so we can see the full potential of this club.
    It was destined to have this outcome, I never stopped believing.
    Thank you all, guys. Let's enjoy it, we've earned it hard.
    I was here, you were here. We were here. And we are here at last. We are back.

Alessandro

Cash
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    I adore Mandzo.But that chance when he hit Higuain.........,unbeliavable

Cash
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Mandzukic is still a great player but he's definitely surplus to requirements. He's a #9 but Higuain never gets injured because he has no muscle to injure. Mandzukic and Morata are the best backup #9s in Europe probably. Mandzukic presents our best opportunity to cash in and not lose much since his output at LW can easily be replaced by an actual LW.

And to be honest, Dybala is more of a #9 as well. So we would be fine *in the future* without Mandzukic as cover.

It's a harsh reality but it is logical in the end.

Cash
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)

totally agree. Its time.
    KHDownloads

Click the link please

Juventuz regular

Cash
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    So if a 40m offer comes in this summer for Mandzu (as the one rumored in the winter transfer Windows), would anybody be willing to sell him?

Cash
    Mentioned
    372 Post(s)
    Newspapers claiming that in order to get Sanchez we might have to sacrifice Mandzukic. It sounds like a load of BS, but if Mandzukic must be sacrificed for Sanchez, then so be it. We can then bring in a guy like Keita Balde and have a stellar attacking formation with Balde, Dybala, Sanchez, Higuain, and Pjaca.
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1338 Post(s)
    Let's also get Matri as Higuain back-up.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰