• <10

9 5.11%
Page 172 of 261 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182222 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,440 of 5214

Cash
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven View Post
    They'd both easily more than double their yearly earnings if they went to China. They still don't. And in absolute terms it's a far bigger difference for them than it is for Witsel.

You know why they don't do it? Because the extra money doesn't matter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    Maybe short term they could, but I highly doubt they could double them looking at next 20 years.
    Ban Cronios

Cash
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JCK View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Ok
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Sono sempre al tuo fianco,
    io di te non mi stanco.
    Sei la cosa piu bella che c'
    Alessandro Del Piero, ale!

Cash
    Mentioned
    395 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badass Dybala View Post
    who'd be stupid enough to pay you $20 let alone $50 to teach someone's kids?
    Fatass and his hockey stick have resurfaced. How have you been buddy? Just had to make another meaningless comment, didn't you? The only thing more meaningless than that comment is your pathetic existence.
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

PAULO DYBBAAALLLAAA!!! Badass Dybala's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero81 View Post
    Fatass and his hockey stick have resurfaced. How have you been buddy? Just had to make another meaningless comment, didn't you? The only thing more meaningless than that comment is your pathetic existence.
    hey man you said it yourself you don't like teaching

Me? same $#@! different toilet work wise, actually looking to change perhaps go into teaching ... otherwise busy with coaching and managing my own team, not been easy with 2 straight league promotions and a big turn over of players in the summer
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

Cash
    Mentioned
    395 Post(s)
    hey man you said it yourself you don't like teaching

Me? same $#@! different toilet work wise, actually looking to change perhaps go into teaching ... otherwise busy with coaching and managing my own team, not been easy with 2 straight league promotions and a big turn over of players in the summer
    I love teaching adults and students with a purpose. SAT Prep, IELTS, TOEFL, that $#@! is fun and challenging. However, when I get an 8 year old Thai kid with super rich parents who has no desire to do anything, I really start to dislike the profession

Are your team slowly becoming the Juventus of the hockey world?

PAULO DYBBAAALLLAAA!!! Badass Dybala's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero81 View Post
    I love teaching adults and students with a purpose. SAT Prep, IELTS, TOEFL, that $#@! is fun and challenging. However, when I get an 8 year old Thai kid with super rich parents who has no desire to do anything, I really start to dislike the profession

Are your team slowly becoming the Juventus of the hockey world?
    I'm the opposite, I prefer coaching kids like u14-u16 as they are more willing to learn, adults I find generally have a certain mindset or attitude which can be hard to reverse, at least that is the case I have with one of my players who I'm desperate to off-load to another team but he's a lazy, arrogant $#@! and thinks he's Barry big bollocks and has already tried to challenge my authority, but none of the players in the team like him at all but he was one of the few players that were dumped onto me without much say. Asides from that we've brought in some exciting new youngsters and developed those who were in the team last year, mixed with some older players who are hungry and determined, the sort of character and personalities I look for in my players, a lot of times this season we've gone a goal down and ended up winning with a never say die attitude in that sense we are probably the Juve of hockey
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

Cash
    Mentioned
    395 Post(s)
    I'm the opposite, I prefer coaching kids like u14-u16 as they are more willing to learn, adults I find generally have a certain mindset or attitude which can be hard to reverse, at least that is the case I have with one of my players who I'm desperate to off-load to another team but he's a lazy, arrogant $#@! and thinks he's Barry big bollocks and has already tried to challenge my authority, but none of the players in the team like him at all but he was one of the few players that were dumped onto me without much say. Asides from that we've brought in some exciting new youngsters and developed those who were in the team last year, mixed with some older players who are hungry and determined, the sort of character and personalities I look for in my players, a lot of times this season we've gone a goal down and ended up winning with a never say die attitude in that sense we are probably the Juve of hockey
    Good job man I'm ok with the 14-18 bracket, as they are usually keen to learn. I have a problem with the 6-12 bracket. The younger ones especially, always want to play games, run around, sing songs and $#@! like that. Having said that, absolute beginners are the worst. I dislike nothing more than teaching a class on the basics and fundamentals of the language, coupled with a drab grammar lesson, right after having taught an intense SAT Prep or IELTS class.

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    $#@!s everywhere.

@those who "understand Witsel" or think it's a "no-brainer", How much for one night? what is your ass worth?

You seem to have no problem with selling yourself.
    hahahahahah

sorry, but this was one of the funniest posts I've seen here

International football fan forums

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1429 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroFlu View Post
    hahahahahah

sorry, but this was one of the funniest posts I've seen here

International football fan forums
    I'm only here for your personal amusement
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    395 Post(s)

Cash
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Show the tape from his game today to any kid that wants to be a target man. What a clinic.

Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1799 Post(s)
    decent goal @Xperd
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

Cash
    Mentioned
    420 Post(s)

Mario Mandukić

Imo, this season he made too many stupid mistakes because of his technique. But for a couple of months, he has been running like crazy and also looked quicker. But his techniquel play has been superb.

Cash
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Just a glorified defender. Sell to China.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Damn what a monster! My MOM
    Ban Cronios

Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1347 Post(s)
    Dem flicks tho. Missed a couple of very easy chances, but he made up for it with the goal and general play.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

Cash
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    Dem flicks tho. Missed a couple of very easy chances, but he made up for it with the goal and general play.
    Yes, all the flicks and back heels were just a cherry on top, he was fabulous tonight.
    Ban Cronios

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1429 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by il brutto View Post
    Just a glorified defender. Sell to China.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1347 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    What an absolute moron if he doesn't give up the chance to continue playing for one of the best clubs in Europe and not make millions and millions of dollars in China. Think of his family
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1799 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    What an absolute moron if he doesn't give up the chance to continue playing for one of the best clubs in Europe and not make millions and millions of dollars in China. Think of his family
    Well the dumbass already rejected all that to stay and play CL here some people are idiots really
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔