Mario Mandžukić - Player discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 172

View Poll Results: Mario, how many you score next year brat

Voters
176. You may not vote on this poll
  • >20

    23 13.07%
  • 16-20

    79 44.89%
  • 10-15

    65 36.93%
  • <10

    9 5.11%
Page 172 of 261 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182222 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,440 of 5214
  1. #3421
    Biased JCK's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Eskilstuna
    Posts
    105,644
    Cash
    13,899
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven View Post
    They'd both easily more than double their yearly earnings if they went to China. They still don't. And in absolute terms it's a far bigger difference for them than it is for Witsel.

    You know why they don't do it? Because the extra money doesn't matter.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    Maybe short term they could, but I highly doubt they could double them looking at next 20 years.
    Ban Cronios

  2. #3422
    Juventuz champion pitbull's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    7,700
    Cash
    6,620
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JCK View Post


    - - - Updated - - -



    Ok
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Sono sempre al tuo fianco,
    io di te non mi stanco.
    Sei la cosa piu bella che c'
    Alessandro Del Piero, ale!

  3. #3423
    Ageing Veteran Bianconero81's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    22,602
    Cash
    22,646
    Mentioned
    395 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badass Dybala View Post
    who'd be stupid enough to pay you $20 let alone $50 to teach someone's kids?
    Fatass and his hockey stick have resurfaced. How have you been buddy? Just had to make another meaningless comment, didn't you? The only thing more meaningless than that comment is your pathetic existence.
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

  4. #3424
    PAULO DYBBAAALLLAAA!!! Badass Dybala's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    48,083
    Cash
    38,237
    Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero81 View Post
    Fatass and his hockey stick have resurfaced. How have you been buddy? Just had to make another meaningless comment, didn't you? The only thing more meaningless than that comment is your pathetic existence.
    hey man you said it yourself you don't like teaching

    Me? same $#@! different toilet work wise, actually looking to change perhaps go into teaching ... otherwise busy with coaching and managing my own team, not been easy with 2 straight league promotions and a big turn over of players in the summer
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

    It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

  5. #3425
    Ageing Veteran Bianconero81's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    22,602
    Cash
    22,646
    Mentioned
    395 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badass Dybala View Post
    hey man you said it yourself you don't like teaching

    Me? same $#@! different toilet work wise, actually looking to change perhaps go into teaching ... otherwise busy with coaching and managing my own team, not been easy with 2 straight league promotions and a big turn over of players in the summer
    I love teaching adults and students with a purpose. SAT Prep, IELTS, TOEFL, that $#@! is fun and challenging. However, when I get an 8 year old Thai kid with super rich parents who has no desire to do anything, I really start to dislike the profession

    Are your team slowly becoming the Juventus of the hockey world?
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

  6. #3426
    PAULO DYBBAAALLLAAA!!! Badass Dybala's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    48,083
    Cash
    38,237
    Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero81 View Post
    I love teaching adults and students with a purpose. SAT Prep, IELTS, TOEFL, that $#@! is fun and challenging. However, when I get an 8 year old Thai kid with super rich parents who has no desire to do anything, I really start to dislike the profession

    Are your team slowly becoming the Juventus of the hockey world?
    I'm the opposite, I prefer coaching kids like u14-u16 as they are more willing to learn, adults I find generally have a certain mindset or attitude which can be hard to reverse, at least that is the case I have with one of my players who I'm desperate to off-load to another team but he's a lazy, arrogant $#@! and thinks he's Barry big bollocks and has already tried to challenge my authority, but none of the players in the team like him at all but he was one of the few players that were dumped onto me without much say. Asides from that we've brought in some exciting new youngsters and developed those who were in the team last year, mixed with some older players who are hungry and determined, the sort of character and personalities I look for in my players, a lot of times this season we've gone a goal down and ended up winning with a never say die attitude in that sense we are probably the Juve of hockey
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

    It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

  7. #3427
    Ageing Veteran Bianconero81's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    22,602
    Cash
    22,646
    Mentioned
    395 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badass Dybala View Post
    I'm the opposite, I prefer coaching kids like u14-u16 as they are more willing to learn, adults I find generally have a certain mindset or attitude which can be hard to reverse, at least that is the case I have with one of my players who I'm desperate to off-load to another team but he's a lazy, arrogant $#@! and thinks he's Barry big bollocks and has already tried to challenge my authority, but none of the players in the team like him at all but he was one of the few players that were dumped onto me without much say. Asides from that we've brought in some exciting new youngsters and developed those who were in the team last year, mixed with some older players who are hungry and determined, the sort of character and personalities I look for in my players, a lot of times this season we've gone a goal down and ended up winning with a never say die attitude in that sense we are probably the Juve of hockey
    Good job man I'm ok with the 14-18 bracket, as they are usually keen to learn. I have a problem with the 6-12 bracket. The younger ones especially, always want to play games, run around, sing songs and $#@! like that. Having said that, absolute beginners are the worst. I dislike nothing more than teaching a class on the basics and fundamentals of the language, coupled with a drab grammar lesson, right after having taught an intense SAT Prep or IELTS class.
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

  8. #3428
    Juventuz champion

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,881
    Cash
    36,482
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    $#@!s everywhere.

    @those who "understand Witsel" or think it's a "no-brainer", How much for one night? what is your ass worth?

    You seem to have no problem with selling yourself.
    hahahahahah

    sorry, but this was one of the funniest posts I've seen here

    International football fan forums

  9. #3429
    Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Kingdom Of Bavaria
    Posts
    22,800
    Cash
    38,879
    Mentioned
    1429 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroFlu View Post
    hahahahahah

    sorry, but this was one of the funniest posts I've seen here

    International football fan forums
    I'm only here for your personal amusement
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

  10. #3430
    Ageing Veteran Bianconero81's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    22,602
    Cash
    22,646
    Mentioned
    395 Post(s)
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

  11. #3431
    Juventuz champion MikeM's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    6,287
    Cash
    8,910
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Show the tape from his game today to any kid that wants to be a target man. What a clinic.

  12. #3432
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar
    Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    32,018
    Cash
    1,356,577
    Mentioned
    1799 Post(s)
    decent goal @Xperd
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

  13. #3433
    Juventuz legend Hngebffer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    21,561
    Cash
    35,288
    Mentioned
    420 Post(s)

    Mario Mandukić

    Imo, this season he made too many stupid mistakes because of his technique. But for a couple of months, he has been running like crazy and also looked quicker. But his techniquel play has been superb.

  14. #3434
    Juventuz champion il brutto's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    5,003
    Cash
    11,256
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Just a glorified defender. Sell to China.

  15. #3435
    Biased JCK's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Eskilstuna
    Posts
    105,644
    Cash
    13,899
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Damn what a monster! My MOM
    Ban Cronios

  16. #3436
    Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    56,707
    Cash
    219,307
    Mentioned
    1347 Post(s)
    Dem flicks tho. Missed a couple of very easy chances, but he made up for it with the goal and general play.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

  17. #3437
    Biased JCK's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Eskilstuna
    Posts
    105,644
    Cash
    13,899
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    Dem flicks tho. Missed a couple of very easy chances, but he made up for it with the goal and general play.
    Yes, all the flicks and back heels were just a cherry on top, he was fabulous tonight.
    Ban Cronios

  18. #3438
    Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Kingdom Of Bavaria
    Posts
    22,800
    Cash
    38,879
    Mentioned
    1429 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by il brutto View Post
    Just a glorified defender. Sell to China.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

  19. #3439
    Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    56,707
    Cash
    219,307
    Mentioned
    1347 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    What an absolute moron if he doesn't give up the chance to continue playing for one of the best clubs in Europe and not make millions and millions of dollars in China. Think of his family
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

  20. #3440
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar
    Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    32,018
    Cash
    1,356,577
    Mentioned
    1799 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    What an absolute moron if he doesn't give up the chance to continue playing for one of the best clubs in Europe and not make millions and millions of dollars in China. Think of his family
    Well the dumbass already rejected all that to stay and play CL here some people are idiots really
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

Similar Threads

  1. mario gomez
    By AbuGadanzieri in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 24.07.2007, 00:04
  2. Mario Reloaded
    By Hydde in forum The hangout
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 31.03.2005, 23:52
  3. You all have play Mario Bros in Nintendo right?
    By pembohong in forum The hangout
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 31.03.2005, 18:53
  4. Some Guy Finished Super Mario 3 in 11 Minutes!
    By gray in forum The Gaming Zone
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 31.01.2004, 01:43
  5. what happened to the great finisher Mario
    By Dj Juve in forum Club football
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 05.07.2003, 04:38

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •