Page 298 of 299 FirstFirst ... 198248288296297298299 LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,960 of 5963

Cash
    Mentioned
    2197 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

its in the smiley list, why doesent it work?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

not working either
    should have added with penta colons

:::::::

Cash
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

its in the smiley list, why doesent it work?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

not working either
    @DAiDEViL

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Puzzle.

Allegri loves him, and he is very clutch in Europe, but Allegri also knows: 1) need a 3 man mid, meaning only 3 postions for forwards; 2) Costa must play; 3) Dybala is our most valuable player; 4) Higuain will play

Mandzukic would be a perfect CF backup. But I don't think he will accept this role..

Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1975 Post(s)

- - - Updated - - -

works
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

Sign Max Meyer!!!

Sell Higuain!!!

Primavera player

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    lol
    Was he though? They found better players as far as I can see. It was not because we really stole him from them in his prime there.
    You and Wittl? can keep your gaying to your own personal messages/meetups, or actively participate in a debate here. That would be great.

Cash
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ProMoggi View Post
    Was he though? They found better players as far as I can see. It was not because we really stole him from them in his prime there.
    You and Wittl? can keep your gaying to your own personal messages/meetups, or actively participate in a debate here. That would be great.
    Atletico replaced him with Jackson Martinez and then with a washed up Torres, neither are better than Mario.

Primavera player

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah he was in excess already. He was sold for 19m and Jackson was bought for 35m. They clearly saw an upgrade on Mandzukic. That Jackson turned out $#@! is unrelated.

Cash
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Yeah he was in excess already. He was sold for 19m and Jackson was bought for 35m. They clearly saw an upgrade on Mandzukic. That Jackson turned out $#@! is unrelated.
    you said they found better players, but lol they didn't, they clearly would've been better off keeping Mario until Diego Costa returned home

Primavera player

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ok, but my main point was that we got their trash and didnt steal him. They wanted someone better.

Cash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    He scored 20 in 43 for them, I wouldn't exactly call that trash.
    "Juventus is not just a football club, it's a way of understanding life. ~Italo Pietra

Quote Originally Posted by Gagi View Post
    They want money, dunno why,
    'cause I want a loan with an option to buy

Cash
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    lol, -rep

You're just wrong in this case (like in almost every other case), and you won't get it anyway. So why should I bother to continue this hopeless discussion?

Primavera player

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    lol, -rep

You're just wrong in this case (like in almost every other case), and you won't get it anyway. So why should I bother to continue this hopeless discussion?
    Dude you clearly do bother though and you follow me like if Im your new Zizinho, desperately trying to win atleast one discussion. Handsome guy you found for your profile though - well done.

It cant really be denied that Mandzukic first was found to be a weak link at Bayern, then soon after at Atlectico, based on how they sold him for peanuts. That doesnt make him bad though, and he had some quite good seasons here.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2410 Post(s)
    Dude you clearly do bother though and you follow me like if Im your new Zizinho, desperately trying to win atleast one discussion. Handsome guy you found for your profile though - well done.

It cant really be denied that Mandzukic first was found to be a weak link at Bayern, then soon after at Atlectico, based on how they sold him for peanuts. That doesnt make him bad though, and he had some quite good seasons here.
    Better put respek on those names bruv

Mandzo was a key component of treble winning Bayern, and single handedly $#@!ed us in that 4-0 aggregate score, and had an equally big part in dismantling Barca at 7-0 aggregate, he was simply unstoppable. He played like a possesed man, covered every inch of the pitch, hounded the opposing defence, opened up space for his teammates and forced his own way in. Without him I highly doubt they would have won that treble.

As for @zizinho he is the most knowledgeable poster here, and he's no fraud like @Osman and @Fred, he knows his $#@!
    Vller is here with DAi.

Primavera player

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post

Mandzo was a key component of treble winning Bayern, and single handedly $#@!ed us in that 4-0 aggregate score, and had an equally big part in dismantling Barca at 7-0 aggregate, he was simply unstoppable. He played like a possesed man, covered every inch of the pitch, hounded the opposing defence, opened up space for his teammates and forced his own way in. Without him I highly doubt they would have won that treble.

As for @zizinho he is the most knowledgeable poster here, and he's no fraud like @Osman and @Fred, he knows his $#@!
    Definitely, completely agree. He peaked at Bayern in 2013. Now we are in 2018 and Im saying he is not longer the player people want him to be.

Cash
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    So ATM seeing Mario as excess is relevant, but their assessment on Martinez (35m purchase turned out to be $#@!) is not? What a brilliant argument.
    You know Davids was also excess at Milan.

Cash
    Mentioned
    343 Post(s)
    Mandzu is not an excess and the point is if he wants to stay or not
    JuventusjeepAllianzArena

Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1975 Post(s)

all true, Mandzo at Bayern >>>> Higuain anywhere. if he stays, he should be captain next season
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

Sign Max Meyer!!!

Sell Higuain!!!

Cash
    Mentioned
    2410 Post(s)
    all true, Mandzo at Bayern >>>> Higuain anywhere. if he stays, he should be captain next season
    100%
    Best candidate for captaincy imo.
    Chiello is to prone to brainfarts, Marchisio is too soft and will most likely get sold, Rugani is for sale, Litch is leaving he would have been a top candidate
    Vller is here with DAi.

Cash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    ok, but my main point was that we got their trash and didnt steal him. They wanted someone better.
    If that doesn't deserve a -rep I don't know what does.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1975 Post(s)
    100%
    Best candidate for captaincy imo.
    Chiello is to prone to brainfarts, Marchisio is too soft and will most likely get sold, Rugani is for sale, Litch is leaving he would have been a top candidate
    sell Higgy, get Mandzu his starting spot back next to Dybala, give him armband (will motivate him to have monster games against Madrid even further). Morata as super sub. we gonna win the CL finally
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

Sign Max Meyer!!!

Sell Higuain!!!