Lawyers, Legal, Law... (1 Viewer)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
:lol: run down the street and get me a coffee, and when you're back, shine my shoes
Lawyer's lyfe. Why going down the most brown noserish career in the universe, I'll never understand. It almost feels as if lawyers had no dignit....oh right :lol: So many friends of mine are dipping their noses in juicy solicitor asses right now because they thought they'll become Harvey Spectre right from the start. Entertaining

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Lawyer's lyfe. Why going down the most brown noserish career in the universe, I'll never understand. It almost feels as if lawyers had no dignit....oh right :lol: So many friends of mine are dipping their noses in juicy solicitor asses right now because they thought they'll become Harvey Spectre right from the start. Entertaining
@IliveForJuve

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:lol::lol2::lol:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
So amusing. People always talk shit about lawyers, yet they always need one to get them out of trouble.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
So amusing. People always talk shit about lawyers, yet they always need one to get them out of trouble.
But that is irrelevant. Lawyer is a strange thing, how can you defend a man who is guilty? A man that murdered whole family, or destroyed life financially or whatever other reason. Not guilty until found guilty? Nonsense, lawyers know their clients are guilty most of the time and they try to find a way, a loophole in the law to let them free. They are willingly for the money and fame putting bad who finally got caught and would be people back to the world so they could continue to destroy and damage the lives of others and society. Evil, pure evil.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
But that is irrelevant. Lawyer is a strange thing, how can you defend a man who is guilty? A man that murdered whole family, or destroyed life financially or whatever other reason. Not guilty until found guilty? Nonsense, lawyers know their clients are guilty most of the time and they try to find a way, a loophole in the law to let them free. They are willingly for the money and fame putting bad who finally got caught and would be people back to the world so they could continue to destroy and damage the lives of others and society. Evil, pure evil.
You'd be surprised at how easily judges and juries find people guilty. If there weren't any lawyers, there'd be an awful lot of innocent people in jail. As for defending someone you know to be a murderer.. That rarely happens. Even if it's not in their best interest most people who have actually done it won't even confide in their lawyer out of fear he won't defend them as well anymore. And if it is clear they did, there is usually too much evidence anyway. The role of the lawyer then becomes painting a picture of the man and seeking adequate punishment.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
You'd be surprised at how easily judges and juries find people guilty. If there weren't any lawyers, there'd be an awful lot of innocent people in jail. As for defending someone you know to be a murderer.. That rarely happens. Even if it's not in their best interest most people who have actually done it won't even confide in their lawyer out of fear he won't defend them as well anymore. And if it is clear they did, there is usually too much evidence anyway. The role of the lawyer then becomes painting a picture of the man and seeking adequate punishment.
I have sadly quite a few experiences where I definitely know that the defendends are guilty... Not saying there are no cases where an innocent person is charged though, just that there are many instances where a lawyer knows and still defends a guilty party, which is morally fucked up imo.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Don't see the difficulty myself.

The defence lawyer, even if 'defending' a guilty client, is merely playing a role in guaranteeing a fair trial.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Don't see the difficulty myself.

The defence lawyer, even if 'defending' a guilty client, is merely playing a role in guaranteeing a fair trial.
I don't see it either. But people think there are many who get away with murder because of a good lawyer. You don't. I'm sure you can get away with murder, but if you're already facing trial, you're not going to. In a lot of cases the lawyer is there to guarantee a fair trial and to try and come to a fair punishment as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)