Federico Bernardeschi - AM RLC - Fiorentina - Transfer discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 4
Page 4 of 140 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 2791
  1. #61
    The Informer Mark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    75,634
    Cash
    307,489
    Mentioned
    6403 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post





    - - - Updated - - -



    i think he played LW/RW in a 3421 and LWB/RWB in a 352 for Conte
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigiventus View Post
    Conte was the one who played him on the left of the mid 3 as mezzala
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

  2. #62
    Koul Khara! Osman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Uppsala
    Posts
    47,255
    Cash
    76,474
    Mentioned
    1840 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post
    What kind of player is he?
    Very technical inside forward winger who is heavy with his left foot. In traditional sense previous Italy teams he would be a fantasista, a nr 10 playing off a striker, more about short burts, technique, creatvity and deadly shot, but in more modern footie he is roaming inside forward. Excellent eye for cross/finding others in build up and tricky bending type of shots.

    Creativity wise he used to be at his best as left winger (excellent crosser), but that was season previous to this one, this one has taken a complete big step as a player becuase they play hin near final third as off right side or free roaming role as central AM/SS (Ilicic has been put in the dog house, so Berna gotten more freedom at times). Both of these suit him more in being more goal threat, both in cutting in ala Robben (way less speed tho, thats why traditional winger role isnt for him IMO) but also generally being unpredictable while combining with others. LW makes some sense but he is at his best style wise in the right or central when I seen him.






    If Allegri wants him, it will be corious to see how he wants to use him? Logically says it will be LW, tho a role where he will mainly cross is less interesting for him, more so when we have Sandro to do that, it oughta be RW, but he isnt as hard working as Cuadrado (tho he WAS playing wingback almost entire of last season...), and he will cut in alot like Dybala would in such a role, very left footed.
    "If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce." - Guccimus Mane La Flaritus


    "Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on" - Homer

  3. #63
    World Boss Quetzalcoatl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Timeout Island
    Posts
    55,261
    Cash
    63,112
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Osman View Post
    Very technical inside forward winger who is heavy with his left foot. In traditional sense previous Italy teams he would be a fantasista, a nr 10 playing off a striker, more about short burts, technique, creatvity and deadly shot, but in more modern footie he is roaming inside forward. Excellent eye for cross/finding others in build up and tricky bending type of shots.

    Creativity wise he used to be at his best as left winger (excellent crosser), but that was season previous to this one, this one has taken a complete big step as a player becuase they play hin near final third as off right side or free roaming role as central AM/SS (Ilicic has been put in the dog house, so Berna gotten more freedom at times). Both of these suit him more in being more goal threat, both in cutting in ala Robben (way less speed tho, thats why traditional winger role isnt for him IMO) but also generally being unpredictable while combining with others. LW makes some sense but he is at his best style wise in the right or central when I seen him.






    If Allegri wants him, it will be corious to see how he wants to use him? Logically says it will be LW, tho a role where he will mainly cross is less interesting for him, more so when we have Sandro to do that, it oughta be RW, but he isnt as hard working as Cuadrado (tho he WAS playing wingback almost entire of last season...), and he will cut in alot like Dybala would in such a role, very left footed.
    Thanks

    But Sanchez would be better right?

  4. #64
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    38,174
    Cash
    1,370,112
    Mentioned
    2123 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    i didnt watch half of their qualifying games, but the friendlies they played vs Spain and Germany he played in a 3421. on the Euros, he played only one game vs Ireland, where he was a wingback
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

    Sell H16UAIN!!!

  5. #65
    Koul Khara! Osman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Uppsala
    Posts
    47,255
    Cash
    76,474
    Mentioned
    1840 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post
    Thanks

    But Sanchez would be better right?
    WAY better.



    But Bernadeschi is still an interesting talent based on this season, 2nd most interesting italian player for me right now after Verratti (who is already 2nd best CM in world for me). Mainly because his high technical quality has the potential to go far in top football.
    "If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce." - Guccimus Mane La Flaritus


    "Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on" - Homer

  6. #66
    The Informer Mark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    75,634
    Cash
    307,489
    Mentioned
    6403 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    i didnt watch half of their qualifying games, but the friendlies they played vs Spain and Germany he played in a 3421. on the Euros, he played only one game vs Ireland, where he was a wingback
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

  7. #67
    Koul Khara! Osman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Uppsala
    Posts
    47,255
    Cash
    76,474
    Mentioned
    1840 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    i didnt watch half of their qualifying games, but the friendlies they played vs Spain and Germany he played in a 3421. on the Euros, he played only one game vs Ireland, where he was a wingback
    He is a waste as wingback, its part of why I say his performance for azzurri is gutless. But Italy has been too experimental in using its different formations, and having too much of a generational change at once.
    "If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce." - Guccimus Mane La Flaritus


    "Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on" - Homer

  8. #68
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    38,174
    Cash
    1,370,112
    Mentioned
    2123 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Osman View Post
    WAY better.



    But Bernadeschi is still an interesting talent based on this season, 2nd most interesting for me right now after Verratti (who is already 2nd best CM in world for me). Mainly because his high technical quality has the potential to go far in top football.
    Verratti and Bernardeschi or Sanchez and Tolisso, who would you chose?
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

    Sell H16UAIN!!!

  9. #69
    Juventuz bench

    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    765
    Cash
    2,202
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    @Osman

    Excellent description of the player. For me though, his left sided play is great. When he plays more on the left he opens up the pitch so much with his passing. He doesn't shoot as much of course but he Dybala and Higuain for that. His passes (long and short) and his crossing would be great to set up our guys. Him and Sandro could be a very hard due to stop from getting a ball in.

    On the other hand on the right he work as you say, and be great as well as a more direct threat. I imagine tons of exchanges between him and Dybala. A bit like he already does with Cuadrado, but in this case Berna would be much more of a goal threat than the Colombian given his left foot.

    It sucks that he is Tuscan and at Fiorentina, he would my favorite player to sign this summer.

  10. #70
    Koul Khara! Osman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Uppsala
    Posts
    47,255
    Cash
    76,474
    Mentioned
    1840 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    Verratti and Bernardeschi or Sanchez and Tolisso, who would you chose?
    Anyone combination that has Verratti will automatically win.


    Its that easy.


    I want Sanchez badly but we cant find another CM like Verratti (will be here for over decade) while Sanchez tho a top 10-15 overall player, we can find other solutions for in comparison.
    "If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce." - Guccimus Mane La Flaritus


    "Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on" - Homer

  11. #71
    Juventuz champion Wittl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6,552
    Cash
    15,124
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    Verratti and Bernardeschi or Sanchez and Tolisso, who would you chose?
    I think i'd go for Verratti and Bernardeschi.. Make Juve italian again @Bianconero_Aus

  12. #72
    Koul Khara! Osman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Uppsala
    Posts
    47,255
    Cash
    76,474
    Mentioned
    1840 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigiventus View Post
    @Osman

    Excellent description of the player. For me though, his left sided play is great. When he plays more on the left he opens up the pitch so much with his passing. He doesn't shoot as much of course but he Dybala and Higuain for that. His passes (long and short) and his crossing would be great to set up our guys. Him and Sandro could be a very hard due to stop from getting a ball in.

    On the other hand on the right he work as you say, and be great as well as a more direct threat. I imagine tons of exchanges between him and Dybala. A bit like he already does with Cuadrado, but in this case Berna would be much more of a goal threat than the Colombian given his left foot.

    It sucks that he is Tuscan and at Fiorentina, he would my favorite player to sign this summer.
    Agreed in general really, but I find his goal threat ability to be too high to sacrifice it for more crossing from left (he can cross fine from right too, just need to cut in with his left lol, both those type of crosses are more hard to defend against).


    For the bolded, yeah it will be bit sensitive (I'm trying to sign him for FM17 and this exact thing is major obstacle lol), but Juve have now gone so far ahead of Viola and rest of Italy that if we bid enough, we will get him IMO. Its too tempting to not want to eventually. We are litterally his only option in his home country. The other options is just window dressing til a real top club wants him.
    "If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce." - Guccimus Mane La Flaritus


    "Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on" - Homer

  13. #73
    Juventuz bench

    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    765
    Cash
    2,202
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Osman View Post
    Agreed in general really, but I find his goal threat ability to be too high to sacrifice it for more crossing from left (he can cross fine from right too, just need to cut in with his left lol, both those type of crosses are more hard to defend against).


    For the bolded, yeah it will be bit sensitive (I'm trying to sign him for FM17 and this exact thing is major obstacle lol), but Juve have now gone so far ahead of Viola and rest of Italy that if we bid enough, we will get him IMO. Its too tempting to not want to eventually. We are litterally his only option in his home country. The other options is just window dressing til a real top club wants him.
    Lets hope Gigi's talks have done their work. He has been on Berna's case for a while and hyping him up since they are both from Carrara

  14. #74
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    38,174
    Cash
    1,370,112
    Mentioned
    2123 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Osman View Post
    He is a waste as wingback, its part of why I say his performance for azzurri is gutless. But Italy has been too experimental in using its different formations, and having too much of a generational change at once.
    agree, which is why i didnt like the 352 with the current squad, especially not once it was clear Marchisio and Verratti will miss the Euro, as it would mean Candreva and Bernardeschi at WB. and Conte tried a 3421 in friendlies before the Euros, and even called up a bunch of wingers, just to later play them as WBs, CMs and SSs

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Osman View Post
    Anyone combination that has Verratti will automatically win.


    Its that easy.


    I want Sanchez badly but we cant find another CM like Verratti (will be here for over decade) while Sanchez tho a top 10-15 overall player, we can find other solutions for in comparison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    I think i'd go for Verratti and Bernardeschi.. Make Juve italian again @Bianconero_Aus
    me too, but i can see neither package happening easily
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

    Sell H16UAIN!!!

  15. #75
    Koul Khara! Osman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Uppsala
    Posts
    47,255
    Cash
    76,474
    Mentioned
    1840 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigiventus View Post
    Lets hope Gigi's talks have done their work. He has been on Berna's case for a while and hyping him up since they are both from Carrara




















    "See you in Juve in few years..." (Marotta promised me later if you go now)














    "If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce." - Guccimus Mane La Flaritus


    "Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on" - Homer

  16. #76
    Juventuz champion Wittl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6,552
    Cash
    15,124
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Osman View Post
    ...

  17. #77
    Koul Khara! Osman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Uppsala
    Posts
    47,255
    Cash
    76,474
    Mentioned
    1840 Post(s)
    "If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce." - Guccimus Mane La Flaritus


    "Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on" - Homer

  18. #78
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    38,174
    Cash
    1,370,112
    Mentioned
    2123 Post(s)



    Gigi got this
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

    Sell H16UAIN!!!

  19. #79
    LIQUID PEASANT Hydde's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Panama City, Panama
    Posts
    34,395
    Cash
    38,559
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    hahahahah the last 2 pics!! saying like
    -"you did it Beppe!"
    -"You know how i roll".
    KHDownloads

    Click the link please

  20. #80
    Juventuz regular

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,775
    Cash
    5,287
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post





    - - - Updated - - -



    i think he played LW/RW in a 3421 and LWB/RWB in a 352 for Conte
    Blasphemy. Dont ever do that again.

Similar Threads

  1. Fiorentina auction off underwear
    By K10 in forum Club football
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 30.06.2003, 20:08
  2. Batistuta back to Fiorentina?
    By K10 in forum Club football
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 21.05.2003, 20:13
  3. Fiorentina will be Fiorentina again
    By Sivori in forum Club football
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 17.05.2003, 10:59
  4. Fiorentina 1926 Florentina SRL.
    By delpi25 in forum Club football
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 22.08.2002, 07:14
  5. Fiorentina: It's all over
    By Nekton in forum Club football
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 15.08.2002, 15:03

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •