[ITA] Coppa Italia 2015/2016 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
so if Milan beat Sampdoria they play Carpi in QF then the winner of Spezia-Alessandria in SF. i wonder if they would be able to go to the final even against such teams...

meanwhile, we play Lazio/Udinese next which should not cause us any problems, then the winner of Napoli-Inter in SF (which will be 2 games, hope we dont have any decisive CL/Serie A games in between). Inter/Napoli should be the only ones to cause us trouble, and if we win against them we should be able to easily win against whoever comes through from Milans side of the draw.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
so if Milan beat Sampdoria they play Carpi in QF then the winner of Spezia-Alessandria in SF. i wonder if they would be able to go to the final even against such teams...

meanwhile, we play Lazio/Udinese next which should not cause us any problems, then the winner of Napoli-Inter in SF (which will be 2 games, hope we dont have any decisive CL/Serie A games in between). Inter/Napoli should be the only ones to cause us trouble, and if we win against them we should be able to easily win against whoever comes through from Milans side of the draw.

Dox28

Aug 31, 2015
Why want Pioli out? He is good for us, his Lazio is easiet team for us to face in the league it seems.
Lazio is easiest team for everyone i don't want them to fuck up EL, we will beat them anyways with new coach or not, cause as u mentioned historically Lazio is easy for us.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

Lazio is easiest team for everyone i don't want them to fuck up EL, we will beat them anyways with new coach or not, cause as u mentioned historically Lazio is easy for us.
Когда они в форме многим пизда

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)