[ENG] Premier League 2015/2016 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Unless they manage to completely mess up the Mercato, anyything other than a Chelsea win would be a major choke.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
City confirmed Pellegrini, and Man U will hardly improve their fragile midfield, so yeah Chelsea wont have much an issue at all.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Unless they manage to completely mess up the Mercato, anyything other than a Chelsea win would be a major choke.
I think United have a real chance here especially with a huge summer outlay and with Van Gaal at helm. They started off bad last season, apart from that their records with the rest of the big teams in the league was good.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I wouldn't normally, but can't see what midfielders they will sign to put them in Chelsea level. Plus need reliable defenders too. Not to mention replacing both RVP and Falcao.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
United should seriously get some mids. Radja and Pjanic should be their priorities before anyone else. Gundogan and one of the Bender brothers is attainable too i guess. after that they need fullbacks, a CB and only then add a striker if needed

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
City confirmed Pellegrini, and Man U will hardly improve their fragile midfield, so yeah Chelsea wont have much an issue at all.
Thats the reason city won't compete next season, because of pellegrini, if they had brought in a proper coach, they have the squad to compete with Chelsea imo.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Thats the reason city won't compete next season, because of pellegrini, if they had brought in a proper coach, they have the squad to compete with Chelsea imo.
You're crazy son. City's squad has been in need of a major overhaul for the last two seasons.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
You're crazy son. City's squad has been in need of a major overhaul for the last two seasons.
You would have or probably had said the same of Chelsea. Look how Mourinho has revitalised players like Terry and you could say Ivanovic too. The way i see it, if mourinho were coaching City the likes of Kompany, Hart, and Yaya would probably be at their best.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
You would have or probably had said the same of Chelsea. Look how Mourinho has revitalised players like Terry and you could say Ivanovic too. The way i see it, if mourinho were coaching City the likes of Kompany, Hart, and Yaya would probably be at their best.
Difference is that Chelsea did make big changes to the squad with Fabregas and Costa. While City is still relying on half past it Yaya, frailbody Aguero, and Vincent "I don't know where I am from week to week" Kompany. Might solve to Kompany issues by getting him a half decent partner.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Difference is that Chelsea did make big changes to the squad with Fabregas and Costa. While City is still relying on half past it Yaya, frailbody Aguero, and Vincent "I don't know where I am from week to week" Kompany. Might solve to Kompany issues by getting him a half decent partner.
They bouhht Mangala for 40m :D

He's been utter shit tbh, the point I'm trying to make is City is under achieving IMO

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
They bouhht Mangala for 40m :D

He's been utter shit tbh, the point I'm trying to make is City is under achieving IMO
I agree, but I don't think their squad is anywhere near Chelsea. They need to add a couple big pieces this off season or risk being surpassed by United and maybe the Gooners.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Demichelis has been the better of the two this season. Kompany is all over the place, almost always out of position while Demichelis is trying to hold the defense together.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Demichelis has been the better of the two this season. Kompany is all over the place, almost always out of position while Demichelis is trying to hold the defense together.
Ya, but Kompany was at one point one of the best defenders in the league for almost 3 years. There was a time when John Terry was considered finished as well, but Mourinho was able to revive him and he's now the best defender in the league. Now I wonder, if Mourinho was coaching City and Pellegrini was coaching Chelsea, would it have been the other way round?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)