Medhi Benatia - CB - Bayern Munich (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3
    @Mark - working on editing the ads. LET ME DO IT!! I can do this, promise :touched:

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #6
    Barzagli is getting older and injury issues. Also, Caceres shouldn't be a CB option.

And Ogbonna is bad.
    Pretty much spot on.

In fact. I don't think there will be a more accurate post in this thread.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    Barzagli is getting older and injury issues. Also, Caceres shouldn't be a CB option.

And Ogbonna is bad.
    I said that with the consideration that Ogbonna will be sold and Caceres won't be relied on.

Barza is old but when he plays he is still one of the best around. Still, Chiello and Bonucci have such a good partnership in Max's eyes, that Barza is a backup now. We have one of the most promising young defenders coming in, and he seems to be ready to play.

So if Benatia were to arrive, what would happen to everyone else? Bench Chiellini or Bonucci? Barza 4th choice? Rugani playing only in the event of an injury crisis?

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #10
    I said that with the consideration that Ogbonna will be sold and Caceres won't be relied on.

Barza is old but when he plays he is still one of the best around. Still, Chiello and Bonucci have such a good partnership in Max's eyes, that Barza is a backup now. We have one of the most promising young defenders coming in, and he seems to be ready to play.

So if Benatia were to arrive, what would happen to everyone else? Bench Chiellini or Bonucci? Barza 4th choice? Rugani playing only in the event of an injury crisis?
    Well Chiellni just got hurt with another muscle injury (See Barca thread) so if we are to judge off of this season alone we can predict 3 CBs to go MIA for long periods.

But we don't need another CB.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Yep Zach, Hustini disagree: Unless they are screaming through the lungs he is coming in the reliable sources, this thread shouldnt have been opened. It sends out false hope for no reason, he is pretty much the best defender we can get, even if we are stacked, great opportunity.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #12
    Yep Zach, Hustini disagree: Unless they are screaming through the lungs he is coming in the reliable sources, this thread shouldnt have been opened. It sends out false hope for no reason, he is pretty much the best defender we can get, even if we are stacked, great opportunity.
    Dusan gave the OK.

There have been a couple of rumors flying around. These threads have been opened for a lot less before.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
    We are linked to so many names it's crazy.
    Obviously Benatia played wonderful in Italy, he's a brilliant defender. We're quite stuck in Cb department having Bonu, Giorgio, Barzagli and Rugani but it's gonna be Barzagli's last season I feel and who knows whether there will be a similar opportunity to Benatia next year.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    :agree:

- - - Updated - - -

The false hope thing is what bothers me

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Nah. It's a summer mercato and it's what will keep the forum alive. We never know if it's serious or not, with or without Di Marzio. Nothing wrong with talking options IMO.

Plus there have been some links.

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

The false hope thing is what bothers me
    But you can never know what's false.

I used to think Vidal and Tevez links were false.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    Calciomercato and tuttojuve are citing L'Equipe as the source but i went to the main site and dint find the link anywhere but i found Bayern-Abdennour links.Maybe they see him as a Dante replacement than a Benatia one.
    Unless Di Marzio reports anything,it should be considered as bogus rumors imo

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)