Try to be the biggest blob around!

http://agar.io/

--
From reddit:

Things you are told and things that are obvious:
-Eat blobs smaller than you to grow in size
-Use the space bar to send 50% of your mass flying at a blob to eat it
-Use the W key to eject some mass
-Viruses are the mid sized green 'spikey' blobs which cause blobs larger than them to explode into many smaller parts if they consume them (at about 150~ mass you can absorb a virus and explode)
-Small blobs (smaller than size 130~) can hide inside of viruses with no negative effects (use this to your advantage when starting out)

Things you are not told and things that are not obvious:

You can have a skin! - http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=kXQDhQEr
-Every cell experiences a passive loss of mass in relation to their current size (larger cells lose mass much, much faster than smaller cells)
-Score is simply the largest mass you have had this current life.
-You must be 25% larger (mass) than another blob to absorb it (that means your diameter must be ~11% larger than another blob to absorb it)
-Feeding a virus, by using w to eject mass into it, 7 times will cause it to create another virus which will launch out of the current virus and go somewhere from 7 to 12 units in distance

-Ejecting causes you to lose some mass related to your size but the ejected mass only has 90% of what you lost
-The maximum number of cells you can be split into is 16
-Viruses do not always cause the player to split; there is a cap to how many pieces you can be, which changes quite often and is currently 16, if you are already at this threshold you can simply consume a virus as though it were any other cell : http://i.imgur.com/b9Useav.gifv
-At certain sizes you reach milestones which unlock new abilities (you can choose to display the mass of your cell by selecting "Show Mass" in the options when you name your cell):
▲ Size 32: Eject a blob of size 16 to increase your passive movement speed or feed a virus
▲ Size 150: Create another virus by feeding an existing virus 7 times
▲ Size 150: Large enough to explode an existing virus
▲ Size 1900~: Due to passive loss of mass (about 20/s) it becomes nearly impossible to retain size by eating neutral blobs (which only contribute a single point of pass each)
▲ Size 30,000 22,500: The Maximum Size Limit

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
piotrr

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #10
    1534 my best score, before I got trapped in the green shits.
    I lost ^ game cause some fucker used some special technique, when you eject your mass into this green 'spike' it creates another spike that is launched forward.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
    Aug 26, 2009
    I lost ^ game cause some fucker used some special technique, when you eject your mass into this green 'spike' it creates another spike that is launched forward.

gg 360 no scope

- - - Updated - - -

btw I love to play as Polandball :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I've just seen a ball named "Badass Bezzy" :rofl:.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)