Sami Khedira - Player discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 253
Page 253 of 261 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,060 of 5202

Thread: Sami Khedira

  1. #5041
    Legendaš Gagi's Avatar
    Advanced Curveball Champion Helicopter Champion Top Basketball Champion Island Mini-Golf Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Belgrade
    Posts
    6,735
    Cash
    8,775
    Mentioned
    1417 Post(s)
    Just go to MLS.

  2. #5042
    U.S.J. YouVay's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,945
    Cash
    6,953
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagi View Post
    Just go to MLS.
    release him so we don't get tempted to play him.

  3. #5043
    No good Elvin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    JS
    Posts
    27,033
    Cash
    10,409
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Seriously, luckiest player in history. How the $#@! did he manage to have such a career?
    ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO
    sono sempre al tuo fianco

  4. #5044
    Social democrat Maddy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    12,739
    Cash
    118,627
    Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvin View Post
    Seriously, luckiest player in history. How the $#@! did he manage to have such a career?
    Because he was top european footballer. In periods world class. Like in Madrid under Mourinho (season 11/12).
    Much Love, bitches!

  5. #5045
    No good Elvin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    JS
    Posts
    27,033
    Cash
    10,409
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    I've never seen him do something a generic tall CMF couldn't, sorry.
    ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO
    sono sempre al tuo fianco

  6. #5046
    Do you know da wae? Badass Dybala's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    48,828
    Cash
    39,871
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    In the last 2 games (FIO-JUV & JUV-TOT) Kheidra did 23 passes and 2 tackles in 155 minutes.
    Only 23 passes.


    23 PASSES!!!!!!!! 16 of which came from the fiorentina game.

    Is it possible to be any more useless to this team? There is no defending this player, seriously done with this freeloader

    GTFOOOOOOOO
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

    It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

  7. #5047
    U.S.J. YouVay's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,945
    Cash
    6,953
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badass Dybala View Post
    In the last 2 games (FIO-JUV & JUV-TOT) Kheidra did 23 passes and 2 tackles in 155 minutes.
    Only 23 passes.


    23 PASSES!!!!!!!! 16 of which came from the fiorentina game.

    Is it possible to be any more useless to this team? There is no defending this player, seriously done with this freeloader

    GTFOOOOOOOO

    He's the midfield version of Amauri. The most lethargic player to ever put on a Juventus shirt. Just put Mandzukic in the centre next time and play him as out CM.

  8. #5048
    Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Kingdom Of Bavaria
    Posts
    25,046
    Cash
    42,871
    Mentioned
    1586 Post(s)
    Lack of alternatives.

    So hard to understand.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

  9. #5049
    Do you know da wae? Badass Dybala's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    48,828
    Cash
    39,871
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by YouVay View Post
    He's the midfield version of Amauri. The most lethargic player to ever put on a Juventus shirt. Just put Mandzukic in the centre next time and play him as out CM.
    Amauri had his uses but seriously 23 successful passes in 2 matches? how the $#@! can allegri let alone the fans continue to defend him? I'm only surprised its taken this long for people to finally suss him out! its been happening most of this season!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    Lack of alternatives.

    So hard to understand.
    "BULL$#@!"
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

    It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

  10. #5050
    Juventuz regular The Quazis's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,136
    Cash
    5,395
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    He's been very good in the past two seasons with us but this year is too much. He can't play any high paced game. Just use him against Serie A minnows.

  11. #5051
    Do you know da wae? Badass Dybala's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    48,828
    Cash
    39,871
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Quazis View Post
    He's been very good in the past two seasons with us but this year is too much. He can't play any high paced game. Just use him against Serie A minnows.
    wouldn't even use him at all, I feel like we've played with 10 players most matches
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

    It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

  12. #5052
    Scouted Schteinhord's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    69
    Cash
    1,060
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badass Dybala View Post
    In the last 2 games (FIO-JUV & JUV-TOT) Kheidra did 23 passes and 2 tackles in 155 minutes.
    Only 23 passes.


    23 PASSES!!!!!!!! 16 of which came from the fiorentina game.

    Is it possible to be any more useless to this team? There is no defending this player, seriously done with this freeloader

    GTFOOOOOOOO
    Are you sure about this?

    According to Whoscored he did 22 passes during Fiorentina match and 25 passes in Tottenham match.

  13. #5053
    Juventuz champion s4tch's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    6,076
    Cash
    12,834
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Schteinhord View Post
    Are you sure about this?

    According to Whoscored he did 22 passes during Fiorentina match and 25 passes in Tottenham match.
    i guess he meant _accurate passes. either way, khedira is plain useless these days. usually i don't get the bashing he gets pretty much constantly, but during these last 2 matches, he was just a well-payed spectator on the pitch.

    edit:
    https://www.sofascore.com/fiorentina-juventus/MdbsTdb
    https://www.sofascore.com/tottenham-...juventus/IsMdb

    just click on khedira's name in the lineups. he had 16+7 accurate passes during these games.

    damn.
    Last edited by s4tch; 14.02.2018 at 17:19.

  14. #5054
    Scouted Schteinhord's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    69
    Cash
    1,060
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by s4tch View Post
    i guess he meant _accurate passes. either way, khedira is plain useless these days. usually i don't get the bashing he gets pretty much constantly, but during these last 2 matches, he was just a well-payed spectator on the pitch.

    edit:
    https://www.sofascore.com/fiorentina-juventus/MdbsTdb
    https://www.sofascore.com/tottenham-...juventus/IsMdb

    just click on khedira's name in the lineups. he had 16+7 accurate passes during these games.

    damn.
    Damn to be fair. Did you see when Dembele were passing Khedira and he just sat down to avoid humiliation by faking that his foot were hurt?

  15. #5055
    Do you know da wae? Badass Dybala's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    48,828
    Cash
    39,871
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Schteinhord View Post
    Are you sure about this?

    According to Whoscored he did 22 passes during Fiorentina match and 25 passes in Tottenham match.
    Accurate passes

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by s4tch View Post
    i guess he meant _accurate passes. either way, khedira is plain useless these days. usually i don't get the bashing he gets pretty much constantly, but during these last 2 matches, he was just a well-payed spectator on the pitch.

    edit:
    https://www.sofascore.com/fiorentina-juventus/MdbsTdb
    https://www.sofascore.com/tottenham-...juventus/IsMdb

    just click on khedira's name in the lineups. he had 16+7 accurate passes during these games.

    damn.
    Disgusting stats. I can't believe people still defended his recent performances. Apparently the stats don't give any indication of his overall contribution
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

    It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

  16. #5056
    LIQUID PEASANT Hydde's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Panama City, Panama
    Posts
    33,039
    Cash
    35,710
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Schteinhord View Post
    Damn to be fair. Did you see when Dembele were passing Khedira and he just sat down to avoid humiliation by faking that his foot were hurt?
    Lol saw that. Was the cherry on the cake.

    The sad part is that he MUST play with matuidi at his side, to mask his lack of everything. Thats the only way he doesnt look as bad. But that doesnt work. You cant use a player who doesnt work.
    KHDownloads

    Click the link please

  17. #5057
    Juventuz regular Afghan_juventus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,210
    Cash
    5,846
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    Because he was top european footballer. In periods world class. Like in Madrid under Mourinho (season 11/12).
    Lol he was the weakest player in that Madrid. And if you don’t agree name one worse starting player for Madrid that season.

  18. #5058
    Banned

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,029
    Cash
    2,621
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

  19. #5059
    LIQUID PEASANT Hydde's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Panama City, Panama
    Posts
    33,039
    Cash
    35,710
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Why we need to endure him?.

    This is our crux for winning 6 scudettos?
    KHDownloads

    Click the link please

  20. #5060
    Social democrat Maddy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    12,739
    Cash
    118,627
    Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Afghan_juventus View Post
    Lol he was the weakest player in that Madrid. And if you don’t agree name one worse starting player for Madrid that season.
    Red herring-alarm!

    @DAiDEViL
    Much Love, bitches!

Similar Threads

  1. Sami Khedira - Mid- Real Madrid(freebie)
    By Mark in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 1089
    Last Post: 28.05.2015, 13:38
  2. Serdar Tasci and Sami Khedira
    By Lo-Pan in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 177
    Last Post: 22.06.2009, 16:25
  3. This is Sami (the KSA captain)
    By Simon in forum Club football
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 24.06.2005, 15:50
  4. This is Sami (the KSA captain)
    By Simon in forum Team discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 20.06.2005, 11:31

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •