Paulo Dybala - Welcome to Juventus 2015 - Goals Skills & Assists HD (1 Viewer)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Great clip :tup: Mainly capturing the tempo and dribbling style of this young wizard well.

You will have soon competition from @dann10 aka Colisimo99 when he becomes official Juve player :D

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I hate youtube videos, why do they always have to use clips taken from weird angles? whats wrong with the regular camera view.

but at least you started with the highlights 10 seconds in. the worst of the worst are those videos who just use some shitty ass cringe clips of the player either celebrating, being happy or angry for like a full minute before starting to show some actual footage of the player playing football

/end rant

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I hate youtube videos, why do they always have to use clips taken from weird angles? whats wrong with the regular camera view.

but at least you started with the highlights 10 seconds in. the worst of the worst are those videos who just use some shitty ass cringe clips of the player either celebrating, being happy or angry for like a full minute before starting to show some actual footage of the player playing football

/end rant
@dann10

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Only problem with Danns clips are the ghey song choices :D But cant please us all.
Actually I always look forward to his videos because of the music that he chooses :D

He actually used the spaghetti song on a Marchisio, had me laughing for a while

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
this video sucks so much, seriously. i cant believe someone would brag about making this. if i made something like this i would be ashamed of myself. you should stop making videos and start doing something useful with your life, like sitting in a corner or stop breathing, seriously. close thread and someone contact youtube and tell them to delete before more people see it.

-rep for wasting my time

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Great clip :tup: Mainly capturing the tempo and dribbling style of this young wizard well.

You will have soon competition from @dann10 aka Colisimo99 when he becomes official Juve player :D
;)

- - - Updated - - -

Meh, the normal television angles are easier for youtube to tag for copyright, which makes the video get banned. They have a problem flagging the close up angles, must have something to do with the their content identifying crap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)