Paulo Dybala - Player discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 599

View Poll Results: How many goals and assists this year?

Voters
189. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0-5 GOALS

4 2.12%
  • 6-10 GOALS

39 20.63%
  • 11-15 GOALS

93 49.21%
  • 15+ GOALS

42 22.22%
  • 0-5 ASSISTS

12 6.35%
  • 6-10 ASSISTS

87 46.03%
  • 11-15 ASSISTS

43 22.75%
  • 15+ ASSISTS

17 8.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 599 of 599 FirstFirst ... 99499549589597598599
Results 11,961 to 11,973 of 11973

Thread: Paulo Dybala

Cash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    Pogba didnt made the first step and asked for number 10. It was Khedira who wanted number 6. Khedira pushed for number 6 and he was thankful that Pogba gave him his number. And Pogba needed a new number so e took #10. It was like this.
    Khedira had already taken 28 before Pogba was announced as the new 10. Then when the 6 became available again that is when Khedira took it.

Cash
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Hopefully we don't continue to waste this guy playing so deep, at least his last season with us can be a productive one for him then.
    Je Suis Beppe

Cash
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    All those who hates Dybala r just dumb people who don't understand a bit of how football works.... Maybe never even play in any level....

Yesterday Dybala and Costa were the only players that actually did something. Max strategy to jump pressure line was just stupid and our players were horrible
    "I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity". E.A.P.

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd" M.D.C.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Dybala has scored 7 goals in last 8 games vs Lazios. Lazio are finally Dybala's bitch!

Cash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Dat freekick was orgasballs
    ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO
    sono sempre al tuo fianco

Cash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by duranfj View Post
    All those who hates Dybala r just dumb people who don't understand a bit of how football works.... Maybe never even play in any level....

Yesterday Dybala and Costa were the only players that actually did something. Max strategy to jump pressure line was just stupid and our players were horrible
    True. They are imbeciles.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2017 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirlo's Beard View Post
    Hopefully we don't continue to waste this guy playing so deep, at least his last season with us can be a productive one for him then.
    He's not wasted cause he doesnt score the goals you desire
    The F1 remains as of 2013 one of the fastest production cars ever made; as of July 2013 it is succeeded by very few cars including the Koenigsegg Agera R, the SSC Ultimate Aero TT,and the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. However, all of the superior top speed machines use forced induction to reach their top speeds, whereas the McLaren F1 is naturally aspirated.
    http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/41...=1#post4967497

Cash
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacheryah View Post
    He's not wasted cause he doesnt score the goals you desire
    Could give a $#@! about goals if he wasn't playing as a one footed midfielder, uncomfortable with his position half of the time. If our midfield wasn't so technically $#@! he'd be playing further up the pitch, linking up with Higuain instead of our right back.
    Je Suis Beppe

Cash
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snobist View Post
    Dybala has scored 7 goals in last 8 games vs Lazios. Lazio are finally Dybala's bitch!
    Next season is gonna be Rayo Vallecano

Cash
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Allegri is a bit rigid and old school with what he wants from Higuain. I think it hurts Dybala. I understand that you want one of the best poachers in the box at all times, but you could argue that Dybala is also one of the best poachers and he's being forced away from the box too much.

Higuain is central for the whole match, holding 2 CBs back very much like a traditional target man. But it doesn't create any space behind the defence. It tends to create a sliver of space underneath him but any good CMs close that space where Dybala would operate anyways.

I would much prefer if Higuain/Dybala had more movement and took turns being in midfield and the last man. Create some indecision on behalf of the CBs. Higuain can pass better than Dybala. He has put Dybala in on goal in a situation like this already in the pre-season. When he drops off the CBs they tend to follow, and you can create space for Dybala to get in behind.

Lara Chedraoui fanboy Buck Fuddy's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
    Allegri is a bit rigid and old school with what he wants from Higuain. I think it hurts Dybala. I understand that you want one of the best poachers in the box at all times, but you could argue that Dybala is also one of the best poachers and he's being forced away from the box too much.

Higuain is central for the whole match, holding 2 CBs back very much like a traditional target man. But it doesn't create any space behind the defence. It tends to create a sliver of space underneath him but any good CMs close that space where Dybala would operate anyways.

I would much prefer if Higuain/Dybala had more movement and took turns being in midfield and the last man. Create some indecision on behalf of the CBs. Higuain can pass better than Dybala. He has put Dybala in on goal in a situation like this already in the pre-season. When he drops off the CBs they tend to follow, and you can create space for Dybala to get in behind.
    "Religion: the perfect excuse for bad behavior."

Days spent in Turin : 73
    Games watched in the stadium : 24

Juventuz regular edgardavids2608's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Also when you are taking turns checking back the Cbs arent sure when to follow and when to leave for the Mids so they can get cought out from in rushing wingers hitting those gaps with speed at times
    "I would say that I am having less sex now that Im playing in Serie B there is more to think about in this division.

Cash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Makes sense, although I would still ask Higuain not to roam too far from the box. But movement in general is good, especially if we can train on some particular movements so the team knows how to move the ball around for particular movements.

I wouldn't mind even putting him as a RW but let him roam freely. Like Messi, RW as a starting point but then move freely, then hopefully not always have to get the ball with his back to the goal and instead get some speed and attack with more space. Quite often he serves as the link between middle of the pitch and final parts of it and he often has to get back to get it. We have improved in setting him up in later stages of the pitch (he has also a better understanding now how of to move about). Ever since Pogba left, who used to do this job, we've relied on Dybala to make this team gel.

Long-term I ideally see Dybala as a striker or RW. But I am not certain who else to play as AMC for now, it would also influence playing time for our other attacking midfielders and perhaps even Mandzukic.
    You take forever to say nothing.