Paulo Dybala - Player discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 833

View Poll Results: How many goals and assists this year?

Voters
189. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0-5 GOALS

4 2.12%
  • 6-10 GOALS

39 20.63%
  • 11-15 GOALS

93 49.21%
  • 15+ GOALS

42 22.22%
  • 0-5 ASSISTS

12 6.35%
  • 6-10 ASSISTS

87 46.03%
  • 11-15 ASSISTS

43 22.75%
  • 15+ ASSISTS

17 8.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 833 of 836 FirstFirst ... 333733783823831832833834835 ... LastLast
Results 16,641 to 16,660 of 16703

Thread: Paulo Dybala

Cash
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tuttosport also a joke before they nailed CR. Juve might need money after Ronaldo saga, but if it comes with Dybala/Pjanic it simply disappointing..

This is a summer where Juve should go big, let's hold on our keyplayer for once..
    If it comes to selling, I hope Beppe sell Higuain instead. I think most of us also hope the same. Definetely nothing personal with pipita. After Ronaldo, he's a luxury for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snobist View Post
    Its daily express nothing serious. With 90m they cant even get his right foot.
    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Cash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I am watching some YT videos of Dybala, since I really find him amazing and he is still young, so a bright career could be ahead of him.

What's his status in Juve with him? Is he considered one of the core players of the team? Or do you think he could be considered for sale?
    I really hope not, I see too many times when young talents leave too soon. I hope Paulo stays with Juve for at least additional 4 years.

On the other hand, how is he with injuries during this years in Juve?
    Does he usually start most matches or is on the bench?
    Juve, storia di un grande amore, bianco che abbraccia il nero

Cash
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JuveCR7 View Post
    I am watching some YT videos of Dybala, since I really find him amazing and he is still young, so a bright career could be ahead of him.

What's his status in Juve with him? Is he considered one of the core players of the team? Or do you think he could be considered for sale?
    I really hope not, I see too many times when young talents leave too soon. I hope Paulo stays with Juve for at least additional 4 years.

allegri said (?) in a controversial post-season interview that dybala told him about his plans: stay an other year at juve, then move on.

i guess the club considers him as a cornerstone for the project and unless we $#@! up royally and need some $$$, i doubt the club will even listen to offers.

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by s4tch View Post
    allegri said (?) in a controversial post-season interview that dybala told him about his plans: stay an other year at juve, then move on.

i guess the club considers him as a cornerstone for the project and unless we $#@! up royally and need some $$$, i doubt the club will even listen to offers.
    That was a fake interview dude. At least that part was

Cash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    During Ronaldo saga i remember that reliable Polish journo said that he spoke with Dybalas brother. He said that they were already speaking with Real in winter. Wouldnt suprise if he is sold soon.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

He should finally step up his game and grow the balls needed for a fantasista and a number 10. Talentwise, he's got it all, most of his qualities are top level, he started last season as a killer player, absolutely amazing and crucial. And then a drop of form, later a nasty injury that kept him away for almost 2 months.

Basically, on his day, Dybala is a world class player, unplayable, but so far he cant maintain that level on a permanent basis. Having Ronaldo in the team would help a lot, A LOT, I suspect that exactly Dybala would be the player that benefits the most playing and training with CR7. I sense a good season for Paulo coming, he will beat his goal tally from the last season, which was not bad in any means, but it wasnt impressive and mindblowing either...

Cash
    Mentioned
    2120 Post(s)

hes a Messi place holder. as soon as we sign Leo, Dybala is gone for 250M
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

Sell H16UAIN!!!

Cash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Thanks for the quick follow-ups on this.

OK, I get the feeling that Dybala is in Juve almost in same position as Isco / Asensio / Bale in Real Madrid. They are great players on good days, but can be invisible or get injured seriously.
    @zizinho hehe, would you like to have Messi in Juve? Especially now that we have CR7? I mean of course, Messi is a great consistent player in Barcelona. Probably more consistent than Cristiano, but everytime he does not play for Barcelona he plays really bad. I wonder what would happen if he moved to Juve.. or any other club, whether he can adapt into a new Team as good as in Barca.

Cash
    Mentioned
    388 Post(s)

OK, I get the feeling that Dybala is in Juve almost in same position as Isco / Asensio / Bale in Real Madrid. They are great players on good days, but can be invisible or get injured seriously.
    @zizinho hehe, would you like to have Messi in Juve? Especially now that we have CR7? I mean of course, Messi is a great consistent player in Barcelona. Probably more consistent than Cristiano, but everytime he does not play for Barcelona he plays really bad. I wonder what would happen if he moved to Juve.. or any other club, whether he can adapt into a new Team as good as in Barca.
    Personally I would like to have CR7 as our CF with Messi behind him in a SS role.

I wonde what everyone else thinks about this.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    biathlon is one of the rare sports I enjoy

Cash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven View Post
    Personally I would like to have CR7 as our CF with Messi behind him in a SS role.

I wonde what everyone else thinks about this.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
    Hah. Oh man, this is one the scenarios probably people never dared to imagine - how would it be to have CR and Messi in the same team.
    In my opinion the only way it would work is as you described it, but I believe in that case Messi would slowly lose reputation with time, as he probably wont be able to strike as many goals from that position as Ronaldo would be the priority for scoring goals. IN this case, Messi would kind of transform into what Iniesta was in Barcelona - a great player, but just not the one who scored the most goals.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2120 Post(s)

i would love it ofcourse, hate Messi but the marketability from the 2 playing together would be off charts. Dybala is a small price to pay for that to happen
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

Sell H16UAIN!!!

Cash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    i would love it ofcourse, hate Messi but the marketability from the 2 playing together would be off charts. Dybala is a small price to pay for that to happen
    B-b-b-but Dybala is probably the first player I like from Juve that is with the team already

Can we please choose someone else in this imaginary case? Perhaps.......... Higuain / Costa ??

Cash
    Mentioned
    2120 Post(s)
    B-b-b-but Dybala is probably the first player I like from Juve that is with the team already

Can we please choose someone else in this imaginary case? Perhaps.......... Higuain / Costa ??
    Costa no, unless its for 100M+, which i dont think anyone will pay right now. maybe if he has a great season, who knows.

for selling Higuain you can always get a yes from me without even trying

but ive yet to see Messi&Dybala play together successfully, so i have my doubts we would keep both. then again, Argentinian bum coaches arent the great EuroMaxx, so who knows
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

Sell H16UAIN!!!

Cash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    But we'd need some substitutes for Messi / Ronaldo. HOWEVER, you are right, I doubt Dybala would be satishfied with a status of a substitute. Would be perfect really, as Messi and Ronaldo are getting a bit older now, they could use a substitute in second half of the game and Dybala would be fresh + with his speed / stamina, he would crush opponents defense while they are already tired by playing one half!

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1949 Post(s)

I like the way you are thinking. @CrimsonianKing
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Please keep, 4-4-2 with him and CR up front

CL Trophy Incoming... CrimsonianKing's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1840 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    I like the way you are thinking. @CrimsonianKing
    Nothing to say
    Tu sei la squadra del cuore sempre in campo undici eroi

Cash
    Mentioned
    1837 Post(s)
    Wtf is going on in this thread.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    "If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce." - Guccimus Mane La Flaritus

"Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on" - Homer

Cash
    Mentioned
    838 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Osman View Post
    Wtf is going on in this thread.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Sign Ronaldo and now people having "serious" discussions about how we would play him and Messi together, and whether we can still fit Dybala in the picture. Much lols.
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

Cash
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    We are never getting Messi. He is Barca bound for life.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
    Work on your passing kid.
    He is actually one of the best playmaking forwards in Europe according to statistics. His first touch has also improved noticeably in the last 12 months.