Paulo Dybala - Player discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 814

View Poll Results: How many goals and assists this year?

Voters
189. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0-5 GOALS

    4 2.12%
  • 6-10 GOALS

    39 20.63%
  • 11-15 GOALS

    93 49.21%
  • 15+ GOALS

    42 22.22%
  • 0-5 ASSISTS

    12 6.35%
  • 6-10 ASSISTS

    87 46.03%
  • 11-15 ASSISTS

    43 22.75%
  • 15+ ASSISTS

    17 8.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 814 of 841 FirstFirst ... 314714764804812813814815816824 ... LastLast
Results 16,261 to 16,280 of 16816

Thread: Paulo Dybala

  1. #16261
    CR7 <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Procurement
    Posts
    57,742
    Cash
    33,508
    Mentioned
    465 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xperd View Post
    ..
    News of the day

  2. #16262
    Forza Vesuvio piotrr's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    warsaw
    Posts
    27,668
    Cash
    4,989,004
    Mentioned
    2300 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xperd View Post
    ..
    ... unless he asks to leave.



  3. #16263
    Juventuz regular edgardavids2608's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Im not sure
    Posts
    2,426
    Cash
    4,517
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    The speed of having Martial Morata Dybala and COsta together will be intense. Especially If cuads is the RB
    "I would say that I am having less sex now that Im playing in Serie B there is more to think about in this division.

  4. #16264
    起死回生 JuveJay's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The wrong dimension
    Posts
    56,434
    Cash
    53,988
    Mentioned
    624 Post(s)
    Dybala is about as fast as Higuain after the 40% Eataly sale.
    Fool enough to almost be it
    Cool enough to not quite see it

  5. #16265
    Juventuz champion

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,030
    Cash
    36,806
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Dybala is a dilemma.. he has subpar acceleration for an elite striker in today's game. That lack of acceleration makes tough for him to play from the side of the pitch.

    So his best position is a roaming striker free to play from the middle - a tweener between AM/SS/CF.

    Problem is, it's hardly suitable with such a traditional winger like Costa, who plays glued to the line. If you give Dybala the freedom he needs, and also start Costa, it's likely to have an unbalanced attack, pending to the left.

    Anyway, despite his apparent lack of drive/focus during a good chunk of the season, you have to hold on to him, given his unique talent.

    Make anything you can do to fit Costa/Dybala/Higuain and go on

  6. #16266
    Banned

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Antwerp
    Posts
    41,365
    Cash
    114,810
    Mentioned
    2100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroFlu View Post
    Dybala is a dilemma.. he has subpar acceleration for an elite striker in today's game. That lack of acceleration makes tough for him to play from the side of the pitch.

    So his best position is a roaming striker free to play from the middle - a tweener between AM/SS/CF.

    Problem is, it's hardly suitable with such a traditional winger like Costa, who plays glued to the line. If you give Dybala the freedom he needs, and also start Costa, it's likely to have an unbalanced attack, pending to the left.

    Anyway, despite his apparent lack of drive/focus during a good chunk of the season, you have to hold on to him, given his unique talent.

    Make anything you can do to fit Costa/Dybala/Higuain and go on
    Lack of acceleration ? You mean lack of top speed ?

    Dybala has a great first 3 meters and then slows down instead of going into full sprint
    The F1 remains as of 2013 one of the fastest production cars ever made; as of July 2013 it is succeeded by very few cars including the Koenigsegg Agera R, the SSC Ultimate Aero TT,and the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. However, all of the superior top speed machines use forced induction to reach their top speeds, whereas the McLaren F1 is naturally aspirated.
    http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/41...=1#post4967497

  7. #16267
    Juventuz regular Nedved96's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,651
    Cash
    3,885
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

  8. #16268
    Juventuz regular Snobist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,414
    Cash
    3,376
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    This is interesting.
    https://www.footballwhispers.com/blo...rward-football


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #16269
    Juventuz champion MikeM's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,532
    Cash
    11,516
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snobist View Post
    This is interesting.
    https://www.footballwhispers.com/blo...rward-football


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He is a monster around the box. This is why lots of people prefer him as a #9. Wasting so much energy running around in midfield with the ball bouncing off him.

    It's not just his shot that is great. He has really good acceleration to get away from his marker and come open for a pass. I really don't think opposing CBs would be happy to mark him as a #9. He can go in behind in a second, or drop off and shoot equally as quick.

  10. #16270
    Juventuz regular Snobist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,414
    Cash
    3,376
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
    He is a monster around the box. This is why lots of people prefer him as a #9. Wasting so much energy running around in midfield with the ball bouncing off him.

    It's not just his shot that is great. He has really good acceleration to get away from his marker and come open for a pass. I really don't think opposing CBs would be happy to mark him as a #9. He can go in behind in a second, or drop off and shoot equally as quick.
    That's why I think we should let go Higuain, Mandzukic, buy Morata and bring back Kean! We would be very flexible and unpredictable.

  11. #16271
    Juventuz star The Quazis's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,501
    Cash
    6,155
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snobist View Post
    That's why I think we should let go Higuain, Mandzukic, buy Morata and bring back Kean! We would be very flexible and unpredictable.
    xD

    Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

  12. #16272
    Banned Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    60,479
    Cash
    227,097
    Mentioned
    1591 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snobist View Post
    That's why I think we should let go Higuain, Mandzukic, buy Morata and bring back Kean! We would be very flexible and unpredictable.
    This is why every day I thank every deity imaginable that Beppe/Paratici are in charge of our transfers and not Tuz posters like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

  13. #16273
    Juventuz star duranfj's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    4,782
    Cash
    11,737
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snobist View Post
    This is interesting.
    https://www.footballwhispers.com/blo...rward-football


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't try. Some people are just too dumb to understand.... everytime someone come out with some facts&stats, they just ignore it
    "I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity". E.A.P.

    "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd" M.D.C.

  14. #16274
    Juventuz regular Snobist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,414
    Cash
    3,376
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    This is why every day I thank every deity imaginable that Beppe/Paratici are in charge of our transfers and not Tuz posters like this.
    Ok


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #16275
    Optimist Prime Hustini's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    78,557
    Cash
    211,102
    Mentioned
    2481 Post(s)
    2018/2019 - 1 injury.
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

    Lurkers have rights too.

  16. #16276
    The Informer Mark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    76,650
    Cash
    310,576
    Mentioned
    6570 Post(s)
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

  17. #16277
    LIQUID PEASANT Hydde's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Panama City, Panama
    Posts
    34,490
    Cash
    38,761
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    would bang but with caution.
    KHDownloads

    Click the link please

  18. #16278
    Forza Juventus Powis's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    6,284
    Cash
    3,135
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Until I Die

  19. #16279
    Legendary G.O.A.T Xperd's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    24,777
    Cash
    2,244
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Isnt Bubba Ray a Milan fan @Mark
    Tanu VS Mark - Tuz Mercato Championship


      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanu_Mz View Post
    SMS to my knowledge is done.
    Icardi they are working on; at this stage I believe that it will be very unlikely for Pipita to stay


    Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
    30/5/2018

    Vs

    Lewa/Pogba

    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    Need to change my avatar again. First Can, now Cancelo. So who shell I put there next? Milinkovic-Savic or Golovin? @Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    @Wittl CR7 av


    VERRATTI IS A FANTASY AND VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE

  20. #16280
    The Informer Mark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    76,650
    Cash
    310,576
    Mentioned
    6570 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xperd View Post
    Isnt Bubba Ray a Milan fan @Mark
    that's what I read.

    FACE TURN confirmed!
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

Similar Threads

  1. Paulo Dybala - ST - Palermo
    By Badass Dybala in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 3470
    Last Post: 17.05.2015, 18:23
  2. Hernanes - CM - So Paulo
    By Mark in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 01.07.2010, 21:57
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 22.07.2006, 02:02
  4. Sao Paulo V Liverpool highlights?!
    By Gianluigi in forum Multimedia
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 21.12.2005, 08:33
  5. Paulo Montero
    By JuveCampione in forum Player discussion
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 28.10.2002, 14:38

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •