Paulo Dybala - Player discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 717

View Poll Results: How many goals and assists this year?

Voters
189. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0-5 GOALS

4 2.12%
  • 6-10 GOALS

39 20.63%
  • 11-15 GOALS

93 49.21%
  • 15+ GOALS

42 22.22%
  • 0-5 ASSISTS

12 6.35%
  • 6-10 ASSISTS

87 46.03%
  • 11-15 ASSISTS

43 22.75%
  • 15+ ASSISTS

17 8.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 717 of 773 FirstFirst ... 217617667707715716717718719727767 ... LastLast
Results 14,321 to 14,340 of 15448

Thread: Paulo Dybala

Cash
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    In a way it's a good thing that he gets to recharge his batteries mentally and get a fresh start without anyone talking about him being in a slump or Allegri benching him to get a reaction.
    Sono sempre al tuo fianco,
    io di te non mi stanco.
    Sei la cosa piu bella che c'
    Alessandro Del Piero, ale!

Cash
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    This season our time with Dybala has been terrible (since he ended that ridiculous red hot form at the start of the season).
    Its amazing how ungrateful some of our fans can be towards our best player when he doesnt score every game.

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nedved96 View Post
    It’s amazing how ungrateful some of our fans can be towards our best player when he doesn’t score every game.

Juventuz regular edgardavids2608's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I love him but im not sure what our best team is and where his best position is. Not his fault but our team can be shaky due to lack of grinta in the midfield behind him unless we have 3 and then hes out of position
    "I would say that I am having less sex now that Im playing in Serie B there is more to think about in this division.

Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1928 Post(s)
    Its amazing how ungrateful some of our fans can be towards our coach when he doesnt play their favorite style every game.
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

Cash
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    Some fans take the side of the coach when things are not going smoothly, others take the side of the players.

Different philosophies.

Cash
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    so do we know already how many days he would be out???
    "I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity". E.A.P.

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd" M.D.C.

Cash
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by duranfj View Post
    so do we know already how many days he would be out???
    40-45

Cash
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Hopefully he can be fit enough to be a substitute in the Tottenham game which is 36 days away.

Cash
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    40-45
    Time for the 4-3-3 to consolidate... rotate Pipa and Mandzo as CF and see how it goes

Cash
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Time for the 4-3-3 to consolidate... rotate Pipa and Mandzo as CF and see how it goes

Cash
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    It’s amazing how ungrateful some of our fans can be towards our best player when he doesn’t score every game.
    Stating fact doesn't mean he's not appreciated.

Cash
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Stating fact doesn't mean he's not appreciated.
    He had about 1.5 bad months (first half of October, and November), otherwise in the remaining 3.5 months he’s played well.

The standards we set for Dybala are simply higher than anyone else on our team. That is because we expect him to be our Messi, the player we look to for inspiration when the team needs it most.

Cash
    Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    He had about 1.5 bad months (first half of October, and November), otherwise in the remaining 3.5 months hes played well.

The standards we set for Dybala are simply higher than anyone else on our team. That is because we expect him to be our Messi, the player we look to for inspiration when the team needs it most.
    dont get emotional if people criticize him. He is playing very bad and thats a fact.We ll want him to be our next great 10, but he needs to be more consistent.

I dont know if its all on him.. of if he has some issue with our coacdh.. of if allegri is not deploying him where he needs to be... but the reality is that he is not playing to his standards and he has some good games like this.

I dont know why why u see so alien that he is getting the short end of the stick.

Oh, and is not about being messi or CR7.... is about simply being effective.. and he has been very shaky. Thats not even near what we expect from him.
    KHDownloads

Click the link please

Cash
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydde View Post
    dont get emotional if people criticize him. He is playing very bad and thats a fact.We ll want him to be our next great 10, but he needs to be more consistent.

I dont know if its all on him.. of if he has some issue with our coacdh.. of if allegri is not deploying him where he needs to be... but the reality is that he is not playing to his standards and he has some good games like this.

I dont know why why u see so alien that he is getting the short end of the stick.

Oh, and is not about being messi or CR7.... is about simply being effective.. and he has been very shaky. Thats not even near what we expect from him.

Cash
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydde View Post
    Well that's where u are way wrong. You are so wrong that I think u r doing on purpose.

Can u watch for Juve Players Stats??? Goals? Assistance??? Key passes??? Dribbling?? even when Max is being very critical against him and doesn't say anything against the horrible form Pipa currently has and keep saying everytime he can "Paulo can't be a CF for a top team". Dybala isn't playing at his best and thats true but saying nonsense like he's playing bad is just following Max nonsense blah blah

Look for facts as u are saying like stats... or watch how everytime Paulo took the ball some rival put him down and ref don't protect him a bit like the others u r talking about receive

Juventuz regular edgardavids2608's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Well that's where u are way wrong. You are so wrong that I think u r doing on purpose.

Can u watch for Juve Players Stats??? Goals? Assistance??? Key passes??? Dribbling?? even when Max is being very critical against him and doesn't say anything against the horrible form Pipa currently has and keep saying everytime he can "Paulo can't be a CF for a top team". Dybala isn't playing at his best and thats true but saying nonsense like he's playing bad is just following Max nonsense blah blah

Look for facts as u are saying like stats... or watch how everytime Paulo took the ball some rival put him down and ref don't protect him a bit like the others u r talking about receive
    Its all a matter of what you expect from him. If he should be our best player on the field he is playing poorly. If he should hold his own weight he been doing alright. If we believe he is a top player which I think most people think he is then he needs to play better than what he has. Maybe its tactics or whatever but thats the case fair or unfair.

All the top players have this. Pogba isnt playing poorly when critisized but he is expected to be more. To dominate. Messi,Ronaldo, Chiellini, Neymar, Lukaku etc all have this pressure.

We all love Dybs but its not unfair to want him to be our star. That requires playing like hes the best one on the field and elevating everyone else as well. Something Del Piero could do and most creative players can

He will find his form and people will continue to want him to play better but no one is bashing him from what ive seen
    "I would say that I am having less sex now that Im playing in Serie B there is more to think about in this division.

Cash
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by edgardavids2608 View Post
    Its all a matter of what you expect from him. If he should be our best player on the field he is playing poorly. If he should hold his own weight he been doing alright. If we believe he is a top player which I think most people think he is then he needs to play better than what he has. Maybe its tactics or whatever but thats the case fair or unfair.

All the top players have this. Pogba isnt playing poorly when critisized but he is expected to be more. To dominate. Messi,Ronaldo, Chiellini, Neymar, Lukaku etc all have this pressure.

We all love Dybs but its not unfair to want him to be our star. That requires playing like hes the best one on the field and elevating everyone else as well. Something Del Piero could do and most creative players can

He will find his form and people will continue to want him to play better but no one is bashing him from what ive seen
    he's also the 2nd highest paid player in serie A, so its not just fan expectations...its incumbent on him to be professional and deliver

Edit: oh i think bonucci has overtaken him

Cash
    Mentioned
    258 Post(s)
    He should be able to play with his right foot by now. He should be able to take a first touch with his right instead of with his left when the left produces a significantly harder touch. He should be able to shoot on target with his right like he did recently.

These are things you can improve by just training it. If you can't improve those things you are stubborn or lazy.

There are other areas of criticism that he can't control, such as being played out of position. If you put a striker in midfield, he's going to $#@! up some things. He might miss key passes or not even pass at all. He might not tackle, etc.

His first instinct might always be to shoot on target instead of team play. If you play your whole life with your head down training your instinct to dribble and shoot and score, over and over, it's hard to suddenly play a different way at such a high level. Those things aren't his fault.

It's only fair to criticize the things he can clearly control.

Cash
    Mentioned
    189 Post(s)

No man, im not doing anything no purpouse and read the post above to see what i wanted to mean.

I expect the very best from him, not just "regular" games. He is our 10, our most skilled player and one of the ones who earns the most so he should be delivering. Sadly thats the burden he is carrying and he needs to live up to it.
    Ill not talk about Higuain, but if u ask me, he also is carrying the burden of those 90 mils and unlike dybala.. i dont think he will live up to it and yes it seems we will lose money.

Ill not talk about his poisiton or allegris decisitions... but im judging in what im seeing and mi not liking it. But unlike other players i criticize, i really think dybala can give so much more, and yes i think tactics are not suiting him him up... but this is his reality and he needs to face it. Until allegri decides to hange tactics, this is his reality.
    KHDownloads

Click the link please