Paulo Dybala - Player discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 407

View Poll Results: How many goals and assists this year?

Voters
189. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0-5 GOALS

    4 2.12%
  • 6-10 GOALS

    39 20.63%
  • 11-15 GOALS

    93 49.21%
  • 15+ GOALS

    42 22.22%
  • 0-5 ASSISTS

    12 6.35%
  • 6-10 ASSISTS

    87 46.03%
  • 11-15 ASSISTS

    43 22.75%
  • 15+ ASSISTS

    17 8.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 407 of 524 FirstFirst ... 307357397405406407408409417457507 ... LastLast
Results 8,121 to 8,140 of 10465

Thread: Paulo Dybala

  1. #8121
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar
    Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    28,823
    Cash
    1,349,247
    Mentioned
    1611 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badass Dybala View Post
    never once doubted his talent even during his early days at palermo
    So when are you gonna change your username again?
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

  2. #8122
    PAULO DYBBAAALLLAAA!!! Badass Dybala's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,841
    Cash
    35,518
    Mentioned
    370 Post(s)
    No need.

    Dybala4lyf
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

    It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

  3. #8123
    Banned

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3
    Cash
    1,006
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    You too?
    Shut up bitch I see everything

  4. #8124
    Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Kingdom Of Bavaria
    Posts
    18,290
    Cash
    30,133
    Mentioned
    1179 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by www444 44 View Post
    Shut up bitch I see everything




    - - - Updated - - -

    I somewhat doubt you da real Alex though.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

  5. #8125
    Banned

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3
    Cash
    1,006
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Last edited by www444 44; 12.01.2017 at 02:27.

  6. #8126
    Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Kingdom Of Bavaria
    Posts
    18,290
    Cash
    30,133
    Mentioned
    1179 Post(s)
    What is this? I can't see $#@!.

    Looks like real Alex. I'll give you that.

    Edit: Now it works

    This real Alex? @Mark And why does he hate me so much? Gave him countless +reps.

    Maybe he just hates me for no reason - like he does with Bonucci
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

  7. #8127
    The Informer Mark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    65,242
    Cash
    284,567
    Mentioned
    4918 Post(s)
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

  8. #8128
    Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Kingdom Of Bavaria
    Posts
    18,290
    Cash
    30,133
    Mentioned
    1179 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Do some research. We both know you have nothing better to do.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

  9. #8129
    Juventuz star

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    3,640
    Cash
    8,131
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Absolutely love this guy. Forza Dybala.

  10. #8130
    The Informer Mark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    65,242
    Cash
    284,567
    Mentioned
    4918 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    Do some research. We both know you have nothing better to do.
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

  11. #8131
    Ohaulick ALC's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    36,875
    Cash
    32,034
    Mentioned
    1304 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    So when are you gonna change your username again?

  12. #8132
    BuFFON Siamak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Iran
    Posts
    5,429
    Cash
    56,573
    Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Barcelona or Real Madrid? There's no offers, for me there are no problems for the renewal," Dybala told reporters on Wednesday.

    "I'm fine at Juventus, my agent will be in Turin in the coming days for the renewal.

    Just like old times in landmark match for MSN

    "I'm thinking only about Juventus."

    Dybala has scored five goals in 17 games in all competition for Juventus, who take on Fiorentina in Serie A on Sunday.

    ಠ_ಠ
    <|>
    /ω\

  13. #8133
    No good Elvin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    JS
    Posts
    26,383
    Cash
    9,020
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Has anyone managed to interpret his celebration yet?
    ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO
    sono sempre al tuo fianco

  14. #8134
    J Salvo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Aus
    Posts
    49,607
    Cash
    45,553
    Mentioned
    666 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Siamak View Post
    Barcelona or Real Madrid? There's no offers, for me there are no problems for the renewal," Dybala told reporters on Wednesday.

    "I'm fine at Juventus, my agent will be in Turin in the coming days for the renewal.

    Just like old times in landmark match for MSN

    "I'm thinking only about Juventus."

    Dybala has scored five goals in 17 games in all competition for Juventus, who take on Fiorentina in Serie A on Sunday.
    When asked about staying at Juve for a long time he said
    "I watched Del Piero's last game for Juventus the other day and I got a bit emotional. The affection he received from the fans is something that every play wants."
    ADP 10 290!
    3!5

  15. #8135
    Juventuz star Juve Fanatico's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,547
    Cash
    202
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Dybala: 'I'm happy at Juventus'
    By Football Italia staff

    Paulo Dybala assures “nobody talked to me about offers” from Barcelona or Real Madrid, but he hopes to follow Alex Del Piero’s footsteps at Juventus.

    He has been repeatedly linked with the two Spanish giants for next season, so which would he prefer?

    “Nobody has talked to me about offers,” La Joya told Rai Sport.

    The Argentine scored a spectacular volley and set up Mario Mandzukic in tonight’s 3-2 Coppa Italia victory over Atalanta, putting the shoot-out error in the Supercoppa Italiana against Milan behind him.

    It was a goal reminiscent of the kind scored by Juventus legend Del Piero.

    “I’d love to have his career. I am very happy a Juve and my agent will arrive over the next few days to discuss the contract renewal with the club."


    Arrigo Sacchi recommended that Real Madrid swoop for Dybala, but he had a response.

    "I am thinking only about what Juventus and I decide. That's what matters.

    “I have to tip my hat to Atalanta, because they are a really good team and they play very well. I had a bit of a rough time over the winter break, because I’d never missed a penalty with Juventus before, but now I feel better.

    “I am only 23 years old, so I need to improve in so many areas, such as my physical strength and my right foot. I am enjoying the role of a trequartista, as (Coach Max) Allegri is giving me a lot of space and I can express myself well there.”

    Amici di nessuno..

  16. #8136
    No good Elvin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    JS
    Posts
    26,383
    Cash
    9,020
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Hits all the pleasure centers.
    ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO
    sono sempre al tuo fianco

  17. #8137
    Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    54,934
    Cash
    215,647
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    But I thought he was rejecting our contract extension and Madrid or Barca were signing him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

  18. #8138
    Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    54,934
    Cash
    215,647
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badass Dybala View Post
    No need.

    Dybala4lyf
    Omg. FFS Andy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

  19. #8139
    Juventuz regular Basel93's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,093
    Cash
    3,107
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juve Fanatico View Post
    Dybala: 'I'm happy at Juventus'
    By Football Italia staff

    Paulo Dybala assures “nobody talked to me about offers” from Barcelona or Real Madrid, but he hopes to follow Alex Del Piero’s footsteps at Juventus.

    He has been repeatedly linked with the two Spanish giants for next season, so which would he prefer?

    “Nobody has talked to me about offers,” La Joya told Rai Sport.

    The Argentine scored a spectacular volley and set up Mario Mandzukic in tonight’s 3-2 Coppa Italia victory over Atalanta, putting the shoot-out error in the Supercoppa Italiana against Milan behind him.

    It was a goal reminiscent of the kind scored by Juventus legend Del Piero.

    “I’d love to have his career. I am very happy a Juve and my agent will arrive over the next few days to discuss the contract renewal with the club."


    Arrigo Sacchi recommended that Real Madrid swoop for Dybala, but he had a response.

    "I am thinking only about what Juventus and I decide. That's what matters.

    “I have to tip my hat to Atalanta, because they are a really good team and they play very well. I had a bit of a rough time over the winter break, because I’d never missed a penalty with Juventus before, but now I feel better.

    “I am only 23 years old, so I need to improve in so many areas, such as my physical strength and my right foot. I am enjoying the role of a trequartista, as (Coach Max) Allegri is giving me a lot of space and I can express myself well there.”


  20. #8140
    Juventuz star kao_ray's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    3,279
    Cash
    7,316
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    "I want to be like Del Piero"

    It's inevitable, guyse. We're gonna lose him to Sydney F.C.

Similar Threads

  1. Paulo Dybala - ST - Palermo
    By Badass Dybala in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 3470
    Last Post: 17.05.2015, 18:23
  2. Hernanes - CM - São Paulo
    By Mark in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 01.07.2010, 21:57
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 22.07.2006, 02:02
  4. Sao Paulo V Liverpool highlights?!
    By Gianluigi in forum Multimedia
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 21.12.2005, 08:33
  5. Paulo Montero
    By JuveCampione in forum Player discussion
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 28.10.2002, 14:38

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •