Paulo Dybala - Player discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 404

View Poll Results: How many goals and assists this year?

Voters
189. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0-5 GOALS

    4 2.12%
  • 6-10 GOALS

    39 20.63%
  • 11-15 GOALS

    93 49.21%
  • 15+ GOALS

    42 22.22%
  • 0-5 ASSISTS

    12 6.35%
  • 6-10 ASSISTS

    87 46.03%
  • 11-15 ASSISTS

    43 22.75%
  • 15+ ASSISTS

    17 8.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 404 of 522 FirstFirst ... 304354394402403404405406414454504 ... LastLast
Results 8,061 to 8,080 of 10436

Thread: Paulo Dybala

  1. #8061
    #TeamLemina GarfielD's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Republic of Macedonia
    Posts
    8,659
    Cash
    15,384
    Mentioned
    1173 Post(s)
    Allegri: "Dybala's penalty? I knew he was going to miss it in Doha but this time I knew he would score so I didn’t bother looking."
    ✰✰✰

  2. #8062
    World Boss Quetzalcoatl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Timeout Island
    Posts
    50,980
    Cash
    55,121
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Finishing needs to improve
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Marchisio is needed asap.

  3. #8063
    Juventuz bench GiocataGrande's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    The Hanging Gardens of Babylon
    Posts
    542
    Cash
    1,772
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion View Post
    sell to china 300m

    use that money to bring in the superior berardi and neymar and vidal


    play neymar-higgy- berardi


    "Vincere non e' importante. E' l'unica cosa che conta”

  4. #8064
    Juventuz star duranfj's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    3,341
    Cash
    8,643
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    He's out of form but he's so young so give him a week and we should see last season dybala soon enough

    Max is playing him in a more advance position that he did in first half season
    Next year our goal is treble. What an amazing time to be a Juve Fan

  5. #8065
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar
    Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    28,757
    Cash
    1,349,099
    Mentioned
    1610 Post(s)
    This is the year i want him to win his 1st of many balon dors. Some ~40 goals and ~20 assists in the calendar year for club and country, as well as us winning 6 trophies with him playing the key role in that. Should be enough to win even with the favorism Ronaldo and Messi usually get
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

  6. #8066
    Juventuz legend Fr3sh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    27,304
    Cash
    46,633
    Mentioned
    1844 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    This is the year i want him to win his 1st of many balon dors. Some ~40 goals and ~20 assists in the calendar year for club and country, as well as us winning 6 trophies with him playing the key role in that. Should be enough to win even with the favorism Ronaldo and Messi usually get
    Dybala to break the Messi-Cristiano duopoly
    Zacheryah was here

  7. #8067
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar
    Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    28,757
    Cash
    1,349,099
    Mentioned
    1610 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    Dybala to break the Messi-Cristiano duopoly
    And turn it into a Dybala monopoly
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

  8. #8068
    Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    54,898
    Cash
    215,567
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Looks out of form and is losing the ball too easily, but I'm sure he'll get back to his best soon enough. Glad he scored that penalty though, showed some balls to do that after his miss in the supercup.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Lion View Post
    sell to china 300m

    use that money to bring in the superior berardi and neymar and vidal


    play neymar-higgy- berardi
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

  9. #8069
    La Joya IliveForJuve's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Argentina's Mexico
    Posts
    10,607
    Cash
    4,884
    Mentioned
    1052 Post(s)
    He's finished.

    Sell.
    Lo stile Juve

    "Simplicity, professionalism and sobriety"

  10. #8070
    Juventuz legend Fr3sh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    27,304
    Cash
    46,633
    Mentioned
    1844 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    And turn it into a Dybala monopoly
    Zacheryah was here

  11. #8071
    Allegri and Beppe Mania JuveID's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    1,109
    Cash
    2,817
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    Dybala to break the Messi-Cristiano duopoly
    with barca.

  12. #8072
    TK#10 vodka's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Vilnius, Lithuania
    Posts
    2,853
    Cash
    1,190
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    lel, everyone is talking how young he is, that he will win ballons and stuff, but he is like 23, and messi already was twice the player at that age. i'm not saying he's bad, he is very good, but he is not as good as many see's him, and definitely not future messi
    Quote Originally Posted by Klin View Post
    Panicking over a Primavera signing? Juventuz.

  13. #8073
    Juventuz regular Basel93's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,093
    Cash
    3,107
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vodka View Post
    lel, everyone is talking how young he is, that he will win ballons and stuff, but he is like 23, and messi already was twice the player at that age. i'm not saying he's bad, he is very good, but he is not as good as many see's him, and definitely not future messi
    I automatically stopped taking your post seriously when I read the 'lel.'

    There's no use comparing anyone to Messi. However that being said, Dybala is something special.

  14. #8074
    TK#10 vodka's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Vilnius, Lithuania
    Posts
    2,853
    Cash
    1,190
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Basel93 View Post
    I automatically stopped taking your post seriously when I read the 'lel.'

    There's no use comparing anyone to Messi. However that being said, Dybala is something special.
    but people talk of him being a direct replacement of messi. event footballers say that. i think thats is very exhagerrated
    Quote Originally Posted by Klin View Post
    Panicking over a Primavera signing? Juventuz.

  15. #8075
    Juventuz regular Kopanja's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Kharkiv, UA
    Posts
    1,300
    Cash
    3,154
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Yep, Dybala is great and will become only better, but Messi is something completely different, another level.

  16. #8076
    Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    54,898
    Cash
    215,567
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kopanja View Post
    Yep, Dybala is great and will become only better, but Messi is something completely different, another level.
    These comparisons are so stupid and very harmful for the lad.

    Messi will take years to reach Dybi-gol's level.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

  17. #8077
    In bocca al lupo, Fabio. Seven's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Not in the sand :(
    Posts
    31,914
    Cash
    23,677
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vodka View Post
    lel, everyone is talking how young he is, that he will win ballons and stuff, but he is like 23, and messi already was twice the player at that age. i'm not saying he's bad, he is very good, but he is not as good as many see's him, and definitely not future messi
    Of course not.

    But I haven't seen someone else play like Messi or Ronaldo yet either. So at 28 he very well might be the best player around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbouti View Post
    I beat up many of the girls who rejected me. I mean, how could they, right? I'm such a nice guy. HOW COULD THEY REJECT ME!!!!

  18. #8078
    Biased JCK's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Eskilstuna
    Posts
    104,593
    Cash
    11,726
    Mentioned
    1376 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kopanja View Post
    Yep, Dybala is great and will become only better, but Messi is something completely different, another level.
    One unique and great thing that Messi will never ever have the privilege of having is playing for a great club. Dybala is already there.
    Ban Cronios

  19. #8079
    In bocca al lupo, Fabio. Seven's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Not in the sand :(
    Posts
    31,914
    Cash
    23,677
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JCK View Post
    One unique and great thing that Messi will never ever have the privilege of having is playing for a great club. Dybala is already there.
    Messi will also never be a real boy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbouti View Post
    I beat up many of the girls who rejected me. I mean, how could they, right? I'm such a nice guy. HOW COULD THEY REJECT ME!!!!

  20. #8080
    Tzu Dostoevsky's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Drusanville
    Posts
    76,081
    Cash
    96,755
    Mentioned
    1858 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven View Post
    Messi will also never be a real boy.
    Sounds like you're talking about Ronaldo.
    Pirlo has no equal in Europe, Vidal is a champion. And Marchisio, though little noticed, when he is one hundred per cent [he too] is a champion.
    commentator: "...marchisio.... hardly mentioned his name tonight"

Similar Threads

  1. Paulo Dybala - ST - Palermo
    By Badass Dybala in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 3470
    Last Post: 17.05.2015, 18:23
  2. Hernanes - CM - São Paulo
    By Mark in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 01.07.2010, 21:57
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 22.07.2006, 02:02
  4. Sao Paulo V Liverpool highlights?!
    By Gianluigi in forum Multimedia
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 21.12.2005, 08:33
  5. Paulo Montero
    By JuveCampione in forum Player discussion
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 28.10.2002, 14:38

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •