[Serie A] Juventus 3-2 Purple Rats (April 29th, 2015) (1 Viewer)

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3
    You're right. We are close to losing the league. :tup:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    PLease win the league with 73 points :lol:
    :lol:

I'll be happy with below 80 points. Hasn't been done since 38 game schedule.

Imagine winning CL with only 78 points in league, and Fiorentina winning Europa with like 56 points... Serie A must be so damn difficult!

- - - Updated - - -

Start Llorente-Tevez for this one. Morata needs a game on the bench. In very poor form for 4 weeks now.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012
    We will probably use our best 11. Given the poor form of rats, and the fact that they have EL semifinal next week, I don't think we'll have any problem.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Hustini, I accept the performance as long as the results are coming so you'd better get back to winning ways. Don't disappoint.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    WΏΏdy?;4910240 said:
    Dont care how comfortably we lead the table i want us to stomp the rats and win this.
    The rats have been have terrible results in the league, you know damn well they will play like their lives depend on it when it comes to this match. I am not expecting us to win.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    We will probably use our best 11. Given the poor form of rats, and the fact that they have EL semifinal next week, I don't think we'll have any problem.
    Won't be so sure.That 3-0 win means nothing.They suck but if we play like today we will suck also.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
    The rats have been have terrible results in the league, you know damn well they will play like their lives depend on it when it comes to this match. I am not expecting us to win.
    Like they always do, but a couple of early goals and they will give up like their fans do before half time. I just hope for no injuries.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)