Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
You're already panicking :lol:

I feel for you zizi when the inevitable moment comes :touched:

Stay safe
i have no idea what you mean :shifty:

anyway, we should look for better and cheaper players than Witsel. id take Vazquez from Palermo over this guy. there are tons of mids out there who would be cheaper and are better than Witsel.

Xavi is leaving, i hope Barca overpays for him if not Real...

TheDr

Apr 10, 2015
Unless he is free and plans on coming off the bench, I see no value in bringing this kid in. Many other players I rather have, doesn't upgrade us over who we already have in midfield. Keep Pereyra, spend the money on eventual Tevez replacement (hopefully Dybala).

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Unless he is free and plans on coming off the bench, I see no value in bringing this kid in. Many other players I rather have, doesn't upgrade us over who we already have in midfield. Keep Pereyra, spend the money on eventual Tevez replacement (hopefully Dybala).
:agree: Pereyra is better than him definitely, so we have 5 mids better than him. we also have a young Sturaro who id like to see getting playing time here in the future. if he comes he would still play as he would be the 6th option for 4 positions but he would be too expensive for a rotation player so a big NO to him

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
Just love the kneejerkin in here. It was the same shit with Pereyra and Morata, and now look at ya. Put ye faith in the great man, i'm sure he will deliver once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)