Jul 1, 2010

Full name : Felipe Anderson
Date of birth : 15 April 1993 (age 21)
Place of birth : Santa Maria, DF, Brazil
Playing position : Attacking midfielder
Height : 1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)
Weight : 69 kg
Number : 7

Felipe Anderson Pereira Gomes (born 15 April 1993), commonly known as Felipe Anderson is a Brazilian footballer who plays for Italian side Lazio as a attacking midfielder. Since his arrival at S.S. Lazio, he is nicknamed "O rato de Roma" due to a popular Brazilian tongue-twister.

Early career
Felipe Anderson began his career in Associação 14 Companhia de Polícia Militar Independente (CPMIND), in Santa Maria, at 6 years old. In 2006 he was moved to Federal FC, and later to Sport Clube Recreativo Gaminha FC. After some impressive performances on the club, he was moved to Paraná to play for Astral EC, finishing the year. In 2007 he was moved to Coritiba youth side, and then in 2007 summer he was moved to Santos.[1]

Santos
He then played for Santos' youth categories, and was promoted to the senior squad following a rash of injuries in October 2010.[2] He began training with the senior side and signed a professional contract which runs until July 2013.[3] He made his debut for Santos on 6 October 2010 as a 90th minute substitute in a 3-0 win against Fluminense.[4]

His first goal of his footballing career was on 11 February 2011, when Felipe came off the bench in the 46 minute to replace Keirrison, in the 70 minute he takes a long shot and scores. The match was against Noroeste.[5] On 7 September, he scored his first league goal, against Avaí.[6] In November, he signed a new contract with Santos, running until 2016.[7]

In his following season, Felipe had more chances in first team, due to Ganso's injuries and Elano poor form (both players left Santos in the middle of the season). On 9 February 2012, he scored his first goal of the season, against Botafogo-SP.[8]

On the 31st of January 2013, the agreed transfer to the Italian club Lazio for €7,500,000 failed due to late arrival of a necessary international fax from Brazil to close the deal.[9]

Lazio
On 25 June, Lazio agreed a €8.0 million fee with Santos,[10] and Felipe signed a five-year deal worth €800,000 a year. Santos will receive 50% of the transfer sum and the third part owner Doyen Sports will get the rest.[11] Lazio's sporting director Igli Tare criticized the third part owner Doyen Sports for numerous times delaying the transfer, “It will remain in history as the most paradoxical and shocking negotiations I have ever been a part of,” said Tare.“These third party owners changed their minds continually. When we had everything decided, they would start from scratch two hours later. It all happened for a full week, so it felt like being in the Twilight Zone."

Although he suffered an injury halfway through the season, Anderson was in top form throughout, averaging a goal every 156 minutes as of April 2015.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Anderson will go more than 30M with his great performance during this season.we cant get him. its Lotito, he asked 35M for Candreva last summer now whats his price tag?!

OP
Trequartista
Jul 1, 2010
  • Thread Starter #3
    I know that we won't get him, Marotta and Lotito have a bad relationship.

I just thought that he was worthy of a thread though, amazing talent. He really tore Napoli apart in the second half today.

Hist

Founder of Hism
    Jan 18, 2009
    If we really offered 35 mill for dybala then we should definitely make the same offer for anderson. Anderson in my opinion is a lot more talented

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    If we really offered 35 mill for dybala then we should definitely make the same offer for anderson. Anderson in my opinion is a lot more talented
    Except Anderson would go for a lot more than that.

I realy doubt we've offered 35m for Dybala anyway.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    Bayern actually makes sense as Ribery wont last much longer at this level. the question is, does he fit into that shitty system of Guardiola? under their old system, he would become a beast

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
    Bayern actually makes sense as Ribery wont last much longer at this level. the question is, does he fit into that $#@!ty system of Guardiola? under their old system, he would become a beast
    I know for a fact that Bayern had scouts at the Olimpico, more than once. And the pieces of turd that are Bayern fans don't even want him because thats Serie A's reputation in 2015

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Bayern actually makes sense as Ribery wont last much longer at this level. the question is, does he fit into that shitty system of Guardiola? under their old system, he would become a beast
    The shitty system that has them as one of the most dominant teams in European football? Seriously man, you are one of the most biased posters in this forum. I hate Mourinho, I hate any and every team he coaches, but I can't deny that he's a world class coach, and even though I am someone who appreciates attacking football, I still can't deny the effectiveness of Mourinho's system.

Is it really that difficult for you to acknowledge the quality of coaches, players, playing styles that you don't like?

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
    The shitty system that has them as one of the most dominant teams in European football? Seriously man, you are one of the most biased posters in this forum. I hate Mourinho, I hate any and every team he coaches, but I can't deny that he's a world class coach, and even though I am someone who appreciates attacking football, I still can't deny the effectiveness of Mourinho's system.

Is it really that difficult for you to acknowledge the quality of coaches, players, playing styles that you don't like?
    To be fair Guardiola has made has made Bayern a worse team since he took over. That Bayern team in 2013 was one of the most dominant and complete teams i have ever seen.

Guardiola turned them into pussy cats.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    To be fair Guardiola has made has made Bayern a worse team since he took over. That Bayern team in 2013 was one of the most dominant and complete teams i have ever seen.

Guardiola turned them into pussy cats.
    Please bring me a coach who has done better than Guardiola has after a treble winning season.

How do you improve on near perfection? Do you think if Heynckes had stayed, he'd have done better?

Let's not forget that Heynckes won nothing in his first season, and even choked at home to a Chelsea side that were no better than Bayern at home. People conveniently forget that, and only remember his last season.

Guardiola has turned Bayern into a dominant team, one that goes to places like Real Madrid, and Real feel they have to change their normal style of play to respond to Bayern. That's how dominant Bayern have become, teams now adapt to them, and not vice versa. That is one of the reasons I believe Pep is a world class coach, he forces others to respond to his style of play. Coaches from Mourinho to Ancelotti have to change their playing styles when they face Pep's teams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)