Massimiliano Allegri - Team discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 1509

View Poll Results: Was Allegri a good choice: Yes or no?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

5 100.00%
  • NO

0 0%
Page 1509 of 1616 FirstFirst ... 509100914091459149915071508150915101511151915591609 ... LastLast
Results 30,161 to 30,180 of 32319

Cash
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Main signing of this summer is tying down this guy.

Cash
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gep View Post
    Main signing of this summer is tying down this guy.
    apparently we are close to renewal

Cash
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Osman View Post
    Fiorentina is last time we started with a 3-5-2 (or 4-3-1-2), but I doubt it was the first time he thought of the new change. Its not something that happens overnight and probably had considered as alternative /contigency plan prior to that. Just Fiorentina loss was final straw in terms of how easily our midfield was dominated.

Its bizzare to think we used to bench both Cuadrado and Mandzukic lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigiventus View Post
    He is right, it was the viola loss.
    KHDownloads

Click the link please

Primavera player

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by il brutto View Post
    Brilliant

Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1774 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion View Post
    How many formations has he gone through with juve?

3 5 2. Then 4 3 1 2 . Then 4 2 4.

In Milan he had his 4 3 1 2 and his 4 3 3.

He can be stubborn with personnel choices sometimes (remember picking Llorente over morata?) But $#@! does he love formation changes

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    3-5-2 when he 1st arrived, gradualy moved towards the 4-3-1-2. then the season after started with 4-3-1-2, moved to 4-3-3 and 4-4-2, back to 3-5-2, played 4-4-2 and 4-5-1 vs Bayern, started this season again with a 3-5-2, tried a 4-3-1-2 and 4-3-2-1, then a 3-4-3 or 3-4-2-1 few times, and finally this 4-2-3-1. tactical genius

35 SUL CAMPO ✔

Cash
    Mentioned
    2037 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by il brutto View Post
    aw sheeiiit, best one i've seen yet, perfection
    The F1 remains as of 2013 one of the fastest production cars ever made; as of July 2013 it is succeeded by very few cars including the Koenigsegg Agera R, the SSC Ultimate Aero TT,and the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. However, all of the superior top speed machines use forced induction to reach their top speeds, whereas the McLaren F1 is naturally aspirated.
    http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/41...=1#post4967497

Juventuz regular Afghan_juventus's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion View Post
    can we even count mandzukic as a forward? He spends so much time tackling the $#@! out of other players in our own half and intercepting like crazy.

He might as well play as lb and sandro as a left winger lol

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    Good point lol.

Juventus only club in the world where the striker plays further back than the left back
    Grinta

Banned <span style='color: #008000'>Raz</span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri7 View Post
    Depends, can you dine with 10-15 euros in 5 star hotel in London?
    Be careful, you might get a warning for such talk about a "legendary" coach.

Well you might be immune to them warnings
    Quote Originally Posted by X
    I wish I had Contes wig to cover myself when I sleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven
    Fred is love, Fred is life
    Quote Originally Posted by Fake Melo View Post
    Conte is bigger than the club

Cash
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JuveJay View Post
    He'll be coaching Al Sadd or some random NT next, really unimpressive coach. Hopefully he dies off like Gullit.
    Would see it happening but not right away. Rijkaard is another one who reached the heights and fell down heavily.

South American Champion Scottish's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Afghan_juventus View Post
    Good point lol.

Juventus only club in the world where the striker plays further back than the left back
    Grinta
    More pertinently the only club where such play is appreciated
    Currently rolling with: Fr3sh, DAiDEVIL, Simone Padoin

Fino Alla Fine fuckers.

Cash
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Cash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    The best tactician ATM.

Cash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rakib567 View Post
    TURIN - Although it is no longer a player of Juventus , Patrice Evra never ceases to devote words to his former Juventus world. For the back of Marseille , now, it's time for Massimiliano Allegri . " He knows a lot of football and is a wonderful person - his statements to Premium Sport -. I have a memory that serves to explain. Max would play against Dortmund , we had won the first leg 2-1 and we still had to play the return in Germany. What he said? "Rest assured, it will be like a friendly." I remained puzzled, then showed us a video showing us the weaknesses of the German defense and space that we had to attack. It happened all, was how to move within a film. We won 3-0. From there I always had a great respect for Allegri and in every game of the Champions asked him: "Mister, what do we have on the menu?". I waited for his insights, is a very intelligent person . "

Source: Tuttosport

Max gives me so much feels!

Boss!
    "Effort is non-negotiable. It's hard for me to interact with players who don't give themselves completely. The weak don't interest me." - Diego Simeone.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2037 Post(s)
    Allegri: 'Genoa decisive for Scudetto'
    By Football Italia staff

Max Allegri respects Monaco in the Champions League semi-final, but warns Juventus that “the Scudetto is going to be decided” against Genoa.

It kicks off on Sunday at 19.45 UK time (18.45 GMT), click here for a match preview.

Naturally, the opening questions in today’s Press conference were about the Champions League semi-final draw against Monaco.

“I would not have preferred Real Madrid in the draw. Monaco reached the semi-final and to achieve that they clearly have quality. They have young talents, maybe not the history of Juventus, but it certainly won’t be easy for us to reach the Final.

The objective is to reach the Final in Cardiff and win the Champions League, but we can only think about that after the Serie A game with Atalanta.

“Tomorrow we play in Serie A and getting three points against Genoa would give us an important cushion at the top, basically allowing us to get two games wrong.

“From Friday onwards, we’ll be playing every three days, so the points tomorrow are fundamental. The Scudetto is going to be decided.”

Allegri earned plaudits for the performances that knocked out Barcelona 3-0 on aggregate, but he is not finished yet.

“We can still improve, for example in the second half against Barcelona we were too hasty. We need to improve individually in the way we deal with the game overall.

“Juventus need to get accustomed to playing this sort of game, because it’s the growth process started in the first year of Andrea Agnelli’s Presidency. This is the Juve DNA.

“We have made a journey, both as a team and a club. The important thing is to face matches with humility and the right spirit, so I want to remind everyone that Juventus haven’t actually won anything. Let’s limit the euphoria here. Enthusiasm helps you train better, but with euphoria you can slip up.

“Everyone is just waiting for Juventus to fall down, but tomorrow is decisive for the Scudetto and we need a tough performance.”

He is also not holding back when it comes to tomorrow’s encounter with Genoa and squad rotation.

“The usual four will start in attack. The only doubt is Juan Cuadrado, because we have to see what condition he’s in. His understudy is Mario Lemina. For the defence, everyone is so good that there isn’t an issue.

“Claudio Marchisio is fine now and he will play tomorrow. He was out in Barcelona after a knock to the calf and I didn’t want to risk having a player on the bench who couldn’t play.

“The team needs to face Genoa with the right attitude and fortunately I have a great squad that sets aside personal objectives to work for the greater good. Everyone knows what they have to do.

“I don’t deserve the credit for this season. I took on a group that was already successful in Italy and I wanted to help them grow in Europe, just as they helped me to grow.”

No Allegri Press conference is complete without a question about whether he’ll stay at Juventus next season.

“The priority is not my contract, as I have a contract with Juve. The most important thing is to see this season through to the end.”

Goddamn max. How can you be so perfect @Azzurri7
    The F1 remains as of 2013 one of the fastest production cars ever made; as of July 2013 it is succeeded by very few cars including the Koenigsegg Agera R, the SSC Ultimate Aero TT,and the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. However, all of the superior top speed machines use forced induction to reach their top speeds, whereas the McLaren F1 is naturally aspirated.
    http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/41...=1#post4967497

Breakout Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    578 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mukumsplau View Post
    TURIN - Although it is no longer a player of Juventus , Patrice Evra never ceases to devote words to his former Juventus world. For the back of Marseille , now, it's time for Massimiliano Allegri . " He knows a lot of football and is a wonderful person - his statements to Premium Sport -. I have a memory that serves to explain. Max would play against Dortmund , we had won the first leg 2-1 and we still had to play the return in Germany. What he said? "Rest assured, it will be like a friendly." I remained puzzled, then showed us a video showing us the weaknesses of the German defense and space that we had to attack. It happened all, was how to move within a film. We won 3-0. From there I always had a great respect for Allegri and in every game of the Champions asked him: "Mister, what do we have on the menu?". I waited for his insights, is a very intelligent person . "

Boss!
    It really is amazing how some teams at a supposedly elite level are so tactically naive that a good coach could confidently make such a comment. It's almost embarrassing for Dortmund.
    Fool enough to almost be it
    Cool enough to not quite see it

Cash
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mukumsplau View Post
    TURIN - Although it is no longer a player of Juventus , Patrice Evra never ceases to devote words to his former Juventus world. For the back of Marseille , now, it's time for Massimiliano Allegri . " He knows a lot of football and is a wonderful person - his statements to Premium Sport -. I have a memory that serves to explain. Max would play against Dortmund , we had won the first leg 2-1 and we still had to play the return in Germany. What he said? Rest assured, it will be like a friendly."I remained puzzled, then showed us a video showing us the weaknesses of the German defense and space that we had to attack. It happened all, was how to move within a film. We won 3-0. From there I always had a great respect for Allegri and in every game of the Champions asked him: "Mister, what do we have on the menu?". I waited for his insights, is a very intelligent person . " To which he replied "Now you listen up you little hobbit. Come the 91st minute at the Allianz you're going to (and I literally mean) you.are.going.to $#@! about will the ball on the edge of our box hoping to get dispossessed. Then the ball should be sent out wide to be crossed in by saaaaaay? $#@! it Kingsley. Who will whip the ball straight onto Mullers head. You got that??

Boss!
    Sounds about right.

Cash
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    I honestly don't think i'll ever get over that Evra brainfart. For such an experienced player to make a schoolboy error and cost us the game is absolute terrible play.

Cash
    Mentioned
    653 Post(s)
    Evra was pretty bad against Barca in 2009 and 2011 CL finals. But I don't recall specific brainfarts that cost your team those games. Y'all just got badly outplayed. Don't blame Evra.
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1774 Post(s)
    + he scored a goal in 2014 vs Bayern, but they couldnt hold onto the lead
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

Cash
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Ironic View Post
    Evra was pretty bad against Barca in 2009 and 2011 CL finals. But I don't recall specific brainfarts that cost your team those games. Y'all just got badly outplayed. Don't blame Evra.
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    + he scored a goal in 2014 vs Bayern, but they couldnt hold onto the lead
    You guys are like that fly that you just can't get rid of. I need to invest in a fly squasher!