Massimiliano Allegri - Team discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 1634

View Poll Results: Was Allegri a good choice: Yes or no?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

5 100.00%
  • NO

0 0%
Page 1634 of 1659 FirstFirst ... 6341134153415841624163216331634163516361644 ... LastLast
Results 32,661 to 32,680 of 33178

Cash
    Mentioned
    238 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero81 View Post
    That's not what I meant at all. You're telling him not to write nonsense about Bayern. He's free to say what he wants about Bayern, especially since this is a Juventus, and not a Bayern, forum. Of course, you're entitled to respond as you deem fit. We don't have more say as Juventus fans, but by virtue of the law of majority, you're more likely to get hounded and harassed if you're not a Juve fan, and deploy a certain "holier than thou" attitude. I think I was only stating the obvious.

You're free to desire a German coach for Bayern, and it makes perfect sense. However, I got the impression that you're undervaluing the effort and work of Allegri. I wouldn't want Mourinho either, so we're thinking along the same lines with respect to that particular point.
    ok, to explain it to u again..he replied like a twelve years old and I gave him the response of a 12 years old..got it? Of course he can continue to write as much nonsense about Bayern as he wishes to and I will give him a reply whenever I feel the need to. What a waste of time this conversation is.

About the hounded or harassed part..u should know me better that I dont care about such things. I have a clear opinion about almost everything football related and sometimes I feel the need to comment. Some people here appreciate and the majority most likely not. Deal with it majority .

Cash
    Mentioned
    398 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostradamus View Post
    ok, to explain it to u again..he replied like a twelve years old and I gave him the response of a 12 years old..got it? Of course he can continue to write as much nonsense about Bayern as he wishes to and I will give him a reply whenever I feel the need to. What a waste of time this conversation is.

About the hounded or harassed part..u should know me better that I dont care about such things. I have a clear opinion about almost everything football related and sometimes I feel the need to comment. Some people here appreciate and the majority most likely not. Deal with it.
    I'm glad you have a clear opinion about "almost everything football related."

Why do you feel the need to be defensive and aggressive? I'm not confronting you or disagreeing with you. I'm just enlightening you on the realities of Tuz. Even Juventus fans have a hard time dealing with all the trolls and mighty keyboard warriors. I don't need to deal with anything that I feel uncomfortable with.

In any case, I feel Allegri is a great coach and he fits the profile for us, for now. We don't need to escalate this any further as it will result in a thread ban.
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

Cash
    Mentioned
    238 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero81 View Post
    I'm glad you have a clear opinion about "almost everything football related."

Why do you feel the need to be defensive and aggressive? I'm not confronting you or disagreeing with you. I'm just enlightening you on the realities of Tuz. Even Juventus fans have a hard time dealing with all the trolls and mighty keyboard warriors. I don't need to deal with anything that I feel uncomfortable with.

In any case, I feel Allegri is a great coach and he fits the profile for us, for now. We don't need to escalate this any further as it will result in a thread ban.
    My intention wasnt to come along as aggressive and I have absolutely nothing against u.

People telling me what to do will rarely be successful though and tbo I could say the same..why do u feel the need to defend such pathetic behaviour? Let him speak for himself.

Patience is not one of my strenghts though

Cash
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

STREET ALLEGRI

Juventino

Cash
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    GARBAGE ALLERGY
    It was destined to have this outcome, I never stopped believing.
    Thank you all, guys. Let's enjoy it, we've earned it hard.
    I was here, you were here. We were here. And we are here at last. We are back.

Alessandro

Cash
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Max you really need to sort yr $hit!
    JuventusjeepAllianzArena

Cash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    It was a bad Sunday for all top teams! Inter and Napoli drew! Thank you for 3 points!

Juventuz star

Cash
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    our players have poor touches and like headless chicken on attack, perhaps we need new technical coaches.

M.M. <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    269 Post(s)
    False start but already within 1 point of Nipples. Mastrestroke by Allegri tonight
    There is no god but Beppe and Euromaxx is his messenger

Cash
    Mentioned
    1320 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    False start but already within 1 point of Nipples. Mastrestroke by Allegri tonight

Cash
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Sack Allegri x1000

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1431 Post(s)
    3 points.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    2122 Post(s)
    Got us the W today.

We need to find a way to kill a game by not killing ourselves in the process.
    2017/2018 - 15 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

World Boss

Cash
    Mentioned
    248 Post(s)
    Whoever wants Max sacked is an idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Marchisio is needed asap.

Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1801 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostradamus View Post
    I think his style is not suited for Bayern and personally I wouldnt want him. Serie A and BL r totally different and I want a coach who plays very intense with high pressing. I rate Nagelsmann highly and Tuchel is on a silver plate too, so no need to look abroad..time for a German coach again.

- - - Updated - - -

Then please dont write nonsense about Bayern then.
    Main reason why he won't come. Otherwise he's easily the best option, but hopefully he stays here beyond the summer
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

Cash
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    We really need to improve, I know we start the season slowly but we are badly off form. We didn't look like a team today in any way in the first half and lacked someone to take the team forward.

Our lack of intelligence and weak mentality are most worrying. We need to be far more direct when attacking and when we are holding on to a lead we need to just concentrate on keeping the ball.

Dybala wasn't having a good game but he outside of Pjanic he is by far our best free-kick taker. This decision to change the taker just because Dybala missed a couple is nonsense. Neither were awful efforts and I have more faith in him getting the next one right than Costa or Higuain.
    Del Piero 289
    Boniperti 182
    Bettega 178

Grazie Alex

Cash
    Mentioned
    2122 Post(s)
    Wish we were more direct in surging forward, we seem so sluggish taking off like a 747.

Today should have been the easiest of matches and we seem to really struggle to grind these W's out. Still winning which is great but yeah, gotta sort out this strange mentality we have
    2017/2018 - 15 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's worrying that allegri recognises whats going wrong after each game but then we go and play even worse in the next game

Cash
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    It's worrying that allegri recognises whats going wrong after each game but then we go and play even worse in the next game
    Exactly.

Dude if you know whats going on, fix it. Dont rant about it after everygame trying to say you know whats going on, but cant fix it.
    KHDownloads

Click the link please

Cash
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Our season only started 1 week ago guys come on.

Give him time to get it right