Massimiliano Allegri - Team discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 1479

View Poll Results: Was Allegri a good choice: Yes or no?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

5 100.00%
  • NO

0 0%
Page 1479 of 1614 FirstFirst ... 47997913791429146914771478147914801481148915291579 ... LastLast
Results 29,561 to 29,580 of 32270

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan View Post
    German media says that Arsenal are going after Tuchel.

Why would Allegri go there i dont understand. Arsenal are in a mess. Is he promised big signings and big transfer budget? They need to pretty much sign entire new backline and 2-3 top midfielders (physical midfielders, in the mold of Vidal or such, and guys like Özil need literally beating, i almost cant believe he is german, such a lazy player) And they lack leaders. Allegri would have so much work to do and the fans will expect trophies instantly. The competition will be hard as well and then playing Thursday nights in the europe league, see, its already affecting Mourinho Utd as well.

I could understand if he went to Barcelona, but they will probably sign another ex player, Koeman seems to be linked. Sampaoli probably failed his exam against Leicester.

If he does go there, i wonder if Arsenal are going for Morata then. Morata is not going to start at Real. Waste of a good player to sit on bench weekly basis. I would love Morata to come back here though. Even though he wouldnt start here either right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Conte was ex player and capitano, fans had that extra connection and he will always be remembered as the manager who put as back to top.

Spalletti would be terrible appointment imo regarding Champions League. It really isnt that easy that you just take another manager and everything will be fine. Spalletti historically has a very average record in europe. What kind of intention and message that will show if we sign a coach like that?

And before anyone says, well what had Conte and Allegri done, its not like they won the CL as coaches, Conte and Allegri are both still in their 40s. Both were considered young and promising upcoming managers. Spalletti is 58 years old. He is older than Ancelotti for god sake! And what does he have to show for? Im sick of how the other italian clubs get humiliated in europe yearly basis. Im not saying i root for them, but dont get humiliated, which happens year after year, Roma losing at home to Porto 3:0 wasnt it? Then somehow go from 2-1 in Lyon to 4-2. Classic Roma but also classic Spalletti tbh.

Spalletti might very well bring that Roma collapse mentality in here.

I would honestly look at someone like the Monaco coach instead. Still very young as well at 42 years old. Yes they have had some defensive issues but we provide here top top class defenders. Seems like a intelligent coach and he also gives young players opportunities and might bring some of the talented Monaco youngsters here.

Of course Simeone name has been mentioned but he is also linked with Inter. Dont know if he would come here, and he doesnt exactly play great football. Conte football looks like Barcelona style in comparison to Simeone. Simeone is the most anti-football style really. Im not sure if we want that here after all these years. If we had been in a post-sackeroni situation would have made more sense, desperate to win at all costs.

But i prefer if Allegri stays. Regardless if we win or lose against Barcelona. Give him another transfer window, add quality to team, now especially with this system, we only have unproven Pjaca coming from bench. Sign 2-3 top additions, a midfielder, supporting striker or backup for Higuain and a fullback/wingback.
    Not that i want Spalletti here but Roma was losing big in Europe before he got there. They are traditional losers

Cash
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JuveJay View Post

Unfortunately I don't see Mandzukic ever being a scorer again, he doesn't seem to know how to finish now he is stuck out on the wing.
    We need someone like Morata

I mean, to use mandz as a winger i would prefer morata 10/10.
    KHDownloads

Click the link please

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by s4tch View Post
    did allegri do anything apart from milan?
    did conte do anything before juve?

btw jardim won the greek league with olympiakos. not a cl exactly, but what he's doing at monaco is truly remarkable nonetheless.
    Allegri did great with Cagliari before joining Milan - Then he joined Milan got the the scudetto and then fought it with us and should the Muntari goal stand they might have won it again in the first season we had Conte
    After we won the scudetto Milan started to fall and so was Allegri - So Yeah Id say he did something more than one season and also more than just Milan as he has been very successful with Cagliari even if they arent exactly a top club
    Conte pros were quite obvious and was rated before he went to Juve - It is true that Juve were his first real test but he also did good things with small clubs

Winning with Olympiakos is valid - Yeah its not CL but it does count
    I agree Monaco are playing some good football and have some very interesting players - Still not sure If I`d take him though..
    Sevilla`s and PSG`s managers are good ones though..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hydde View Post
    We need someone like Morata

I mean, to use mandz as a winger i would prefer morata 10/10.
    Morata indeed can do very well in this position

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1405 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JuveJay View Post
    Unfortunately I don't see Mandzukic ever being a scorer again, he doesn't seem to know how to finish now he is stuck out on the wing.
    He's just transforming to a traditional winger
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Ill be honest, with his technique, physicality , agressiveness and stamina, Mandz would have been a superb DM.
    KHDownloads

Click the link please

Cash
    Mentioned
    1403 Post(s)
    German media says that Arsenal are going after Tuchel.

Why would Allegri go there i dont understand. Arsenal are in a mess.
    Everybody sid the same thing about Pogba going to United that it's a downgrade, that United is a mess etc. yet he went there.
    Ban Cronios

Cash
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Players and coaches are different. Its no secret the salaries are bigger in epl. But we are talking about joining Arsenal here. It could even be a career suicide. Allegri goes there, needs to win epl in 2 years (fans at least want it, otherwise he will be made a failure in media also), there is huge competition with all the other big clubs. And he alone wont change a thing. They do need to sign players of Bonucci, Vidal, Dybala quality. Arsenal particularly are desperate for a midfielder like Vidal. Absolutely no fight in their midfield. Bunch of softies.

If its about money, might as well go coach China clubs.

Cash
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hist View Post
    dude you are not playing winning eleven 6 with roberto carlos in attack with ronaldo.
    Allegri already deployed Sandro as a LW and it went very well. I cannot remember which game but he started it.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2115 Post(s)
    Bayern
    NI.
    ~The Knights who say Ni.

Cash
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocelot View Post
    Bayern
    Yes, thank you.

And I think It'll work even better against Barca's slothful defenders.

Cash
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Players and coaches are different. Its no secret the salaries are bigger in epl. But we are talking about joining Arsenal here. It could even be a career suicide. Allegri goes there, needs to win epl in 2 years (fans at least want it, otherwise he will be made a failure in media also), there is huge competition with all the other big clubs. And he alone wont change a thing. They do need to sign players of Bonucci, Vidal, Dybala quality. Arsenal particularly are desperate for a midfielder like Vidal. Absolutely no fight in their midfield. Bunch of softies.

If its about money, might as well go coach China clubs.
    If Allegri goes to Arsenal he will crash and burn like never before. Theres now ay he will do good there with that team as it is.
    KHDownloads

Click the link please

Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1771 Post(s)
    Ill be honest, with his technique, physicality , agressiveness and stamina, Mandz would have been a superb DM.
    no, he moves around too much to be a DM

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by K.O. View Post
    Allegri already deployed Sandro as a LW and it went very well. I cannot remember which game but he started it.
    LM
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Against Bayern, Sandro was playing LM in a 4-4-2 system.

Cash
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Okay. "Not an LB".

It's the same $#@!ing thing. Cuadrado was the RM. Point is, he's the one up front on that flank.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2115 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjaban View Post
    Against Bayern, Sandro was playing LM in a 4-4-2 system.
    Semantics
    NI.
    ~The Knights who say Ni.

Cash
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    no, he moves around too much to be a DM
    XD he is not a robot you know. Just needs to follow the plan.
    KHDownloads

Click the link please

Cash
    Mentioned
    384 Post(s)
    Yes, thank you.

And I think It'll work even better against Barca's slothful defenders.
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1771 Post(s)
    XD he is not a robot you know. Just needs to follow the plan.
    im just saying, btb CM suits him much more
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

Cash
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    that would do too. I dont mind. Anything that involves defending and requires stamina he would do great. He seems to be able to do great short passes, has great tackle, unreal stamina and decent tech for a guy that tall. He would be stellar.
    KHDownloads

Click the link please

Cash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Wow, I didn't see this coming: UEFALONA tried to create rumors/internal war that they offer Allegri a 3 year deal.