Massimiliano Allegri - Team discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 1478

View Poll Results: Was Allegri a good choice: Yes or no?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

5 100.00%
  • NO

0 0%
Page 1478 of 1530 FirstFirst ... 4789781378142814681476147714781479148014881528 ... LastLast
Results 29,541 to 29,560 of 30591
    South American Champion Scottish's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    How would Barca cope if we looked to hit them on the counter? Sort of playing to their strengths by sitting back but would we be able to score a couple with $#@!s like Cuadrado rushing them?
    Currently rolling with: Fr3sh, DAiDEVIL, Simone Padoin

Fino Alla Fine fuckers.

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Barfa, Bilan... Sometimes I wonder how old some of you here...

Spaletti is so going to be our next manager
    Wegner said he will talk about his future in the end of the season Allegri is avoiding questions by saying lets see what they decide at the end of the season while Spalleti is playing a saint by "Im doing Roma a favor by not signing.."
    Its so obvious that Allegri is going to Arsenal Spaletti to Juve and Wenger to the employment service

Cash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Those reactions on the sidelines .

This guy is more of a maniac then Conte.

Cash
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgut View Post

Wegner said he will talk about his future in the end of the season Allegri is avoiding questions by saying lets see what they decide at the end of the season while Spalleti is playing a saint by "Im doing Roma a favor by not signing.."
    Its so obvious that Allegri is going to Arsenal Spaletti to Juve and Wenger to the employment service
    Wenger to Barca? Luis Enrique to Russian NT
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacheryah View Post
    I am a part of the anal triangle

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amer View Post
    Those reactions on the sidelines .

This guy is more of a maniac then Conte.
    Seeing how our team played I expected him to react this way..

Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    Wenger to Barca? Luis Enrique to Russian NT
    Naah I dont think Wenger will be hired by any really big team.. Luis Enrique to Russia? I can see it happening...
    Who knows Wenger might coach Roma next year...

Cash
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Seeing how our team played I expected him to react this way..

Naah I dont think Wenger will be hired by any really big team.. Luis Enrique to Russia? I can see it happening...
    Who knows Wenger might coach Roma next year...
    him coaching Barca would be glorious though. beautiful passing football, developing youngsters, more than a club, creating a dynasty.. and then they finish 4th and crash out at 1/16 in CL every season

Cash
    Mentioned
    1376 Post(s)
    Losing Allegri will cost us a lot.
    Ban Cronios

Cash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    him coaching Barca would be glorious though. beautiful passing football, developing youngsters, more than a club, creating a dynasty.. and then they finish 4th and crash out at 1/16 in CL every season
    And he will stay there for more than 10 years, every year with more hope, but same result, no titels. It would be hilarious!

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JCK View Post
    Maybe.. But to be honest losing Conte felt much more serious to me at the time

Cash
    Mentioned
    1275 Post(s)
    Mandzu is a must vs Barcelona, pressuring their soft butts and on set pieces we have big advantage, them without Besquests one of their tallest players, only Pique and who else? With Higauin, Mandzu, Bonucci, Chiellini/BenAtia/Rugani we should be able to create more chances on set pieces.
    Asif mon bebe..
    Quote Originally Posted by C.Martin View Post
    For 3 years I have wondered why my friends kept calling Allegri for Augustus. I couldn't sleep at nights thinking about it. I've been sitting at my desk for hours every week trying to figure it out, coming up with calculations and formulas that weren't correct. Then it hit me, the answer was right in front me all time but I didn't notice it. Augustus was the greatest emperor of the Roman Empire, owning almost all of europe. People loved him. People feared him. It's the same with Allegri, although we know him better as Euromaxx. Allegri, greatest coach in the world at the moment, people love him. People fear him. We need to understand that. Allegri 4 life

And why my female friend keep calling Allegri for Peter North I dont need to figure out.

290, 290, 290, 290, 290... +24
    Honor, Sacrifice, Loyalty

Cash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    German media says that Arsenal are going after Tuchel.

Why would Allegri go there i dont understand. Arsenal are in a mess. Is he promised big signings and big transfer budget? They need to pretty much sign entire new backline and 2-3 top midfielders (physical midfielders, in the mold of Vidal or such, and guys like Özil need literally beating, i almost cant believe he is german, such a lazy player) And they lack leaders. Allegri would have so much work to do and the fans will expect trophies instantly. The competition will be hard as well and then playing Thursday nights in the europe league, see, its already affecting Mourinho Utd as well.

I could understand if he went to Barcelona, but they will probably sign another ex player, Koeman seems to be linked. Sampaoli probably failed his exam against Leicester.

If he does go there, i wonder if Arsenal are going for Morata then. Morata is not going to start at Real. Waste of a good player to sit on bench weekly basis. I would love Morata to come back here though. Even though he wouldnt start here either right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JCK View Post
    Conte was ex player and capitano, fans had that extra connection and he will always be remembered as the manager who put as back to top.

Spalletti would be terrible appointment imo regarding Champions League. It really isnt that easy that you just take another manager and everything will be fine. Spalletti historically has a very average record in europe. What kind of intention and message that will show if we sign a coach like that?

And before anyone says, well what had Conte and Allegri done, its not like they won the CL as coaches, Conte and Allegri are both still in their 40s. Both were considered young and promising upcoming managers. Spalletti is 58 years old. He is older than Ancelotti for god sake! And what does he have to show for? Im sick of how the other italian clubs get humiliated in europe yearly basis. Im not saying i root for them, but dont get humiliated, which happens year after year, Roma losing at home to Porto 3:0 wasnt it? Then somehow go from 2-1 in Lyon to 4-2. Classic Roma but also classic Spalletti tbh.

Spalletti might very well bring that Roma collapse mentality in here.

I would honestly look at someone like the Monaco coach instead. Still very young as well at 42 years old. Yes they have had some defensive issues but we provide here top top class defenders. Seems like a intelligent coach and he also gives young players opportunities and might bring some of the talented Monaco youngsters here.

Of course Simeone name has been mentioned but he is also linked with Inter. Dont know if he would come here, and he doesnt exactly play great football. Conte football looks like Barcelona style in comparison to Simeone. Simeone is the most anti-football style really. Im not sure if we want that here after all these years. If we had been in a post-sackeroni situation would have made more sense, desperate to win at all costs.

But i prefer if Allegri stays. Regardless if we win or lose against Barcelona. Give him another transfer window, add quality to team, now especially with this system, we only have unproven Pjaca coming from bench. Sign 2-3 top additions, a midfielder, supporting striker or backup for Higuain and a fullback/wingback.

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    And he will stay there for more than 10 years, every year with more hope, but same result, no titels. It would be hilarious!
    Ranieri won after being labeled the ultimate loser.. It might happen to Wenger as well...

Cash
    Mentioned
    1981 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottish View Post
    How would Barca cope if we looked to hit them on the counter? Sort of playing to their strengths by sitting back but would we be able to score a couple with $#@!s like Cuadrado rushing them?
    Allowing their $#@!ty midfield an easy game and their defence to not be under pressure, whilst giving their legendary front 3 consistantly the ball ?

I dont know, ask PSG ?
    The F1 remains as of 2013 one of the fastest production cars ever made; as of July 2013 it is succeeded by very few cars including the Koenigsegg Agera R, the SSC Ultimate Aero TT,and the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. However, all of the superior top speed machines use forced induction to reach their top speeds, whereas the McLaren F1 is naturally aspirated.
    http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/41...=1#post4967497

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan View Post
    German media says that Arsenal are going after Tuchel.

Why would Allegri go there i dont understand. Arsenal are in a mess. Is he promised big signings and big transfer budget? They need to pretty much sign entire new backline and 2-3 top midfielders (physical midfielders, in the mold of Vidal or such, and guys like Özil need literally beating, i almost cant believe he is german, such a lazy player) And they lack leaders. Allegri would have so much work to do and the fans will expect trophies instantly. The competition will be hard as well and then playing Thursday nights in the europe league, see, its already affecting Mourinho Utd as well.

I could understand if he went to Barcelona, but they will probably sign another ex player, Koeman seems to be linked. Sampaoli probably failed his exam against Leicester.

If he does go there, i wonder if Arsenal are going for Morata then. Morata is not going to start at Real. Waste of a good player to sit on bench weekly basis. I would love Morata to come back here though. Even though he wouldnt start here either right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Conte was ex player and capitano, fans had that extra connection and he will always be remembered as the manager who put as back to top.

Spalletti would be terrible appointment imo regarding Champions League. It really isnt that easy that you just take another manager and everything will be fine. Spalletti historically has a very average record in europe. What kind of intention and message that will show if we sign a coach like that?

And before anyone says, well what had Conte and Allegri done, its not like they won the CL as coaches, Conte and Allegri are both still in their 40s. Both were considered young and promising upcoming managers. Spalletti is 58 years old. He is older than Ancelotti for god sake! And what does he have to show for? Im sick of how the other italian clubs get humiliated in europe yearly basis. Im not saying i root for them, but dont get humiliated, which happens year after year, Roma losing at home to Porto 3:0 wasnt it? Then somehow go from 2-1 in Lyon to 4-2. Classic Roma but also classic Spalletti tbh.

Spalletti might very well bring that Roma collapse mentality in here.

I would honestly look at someone like the Monaco coach instead. Still very young as well at 42 years old. Yes they have had some defensive issues but we provide here top top class defenders. Seems like a intelligent coach and he also gives young players opportunities and might bring some of the talented Monaco youngsters here.

Of course Simeone name has been mentioned but he is also linked with Inter. Dont know if he would come here, and he doesnt exactly play great football. Conte football looks like Barcelona style in comparison to Simeone. Simeone is the most anti-football style really. Im not sure if we want that here after all these years. If we had been in a post-sackeroni situation would have made more sense, desperate to win at all costs.

But i prefer if Allegri stays. Regardless if we win or lose against Barcelona. Give him another transfer window, add quality to team, now especially with this system, we only have unproven Pjaca coming from bench. Sign 2-3 top additions, a midfielder, supporting striker or backup for Higuain and a fullback/wingback.
    Did he do anything apart from Monaco?

Cash
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Higuain hasn't scored in 4 games, Mandzu in 9 games, Dybala 7 games ( non penalty goals ). Something is not working recently.

We didn't have a single shot a goal in the second half against sampdoria.

Breakout Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    546 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesio View Post
    Higuain hasn't scored in 4 games, Mandzu in 9 games, Dybala 7 games ( non penalty goals ). Something is not working recently.

We also had many in the first half. Tired minds and legs caused the second half, first half happens to us all too often with chances going begging. Higuain is the main issue because he is the genuine scorer, he's in a poor spell but it happens. Earlier in the season he had hardly any chances and didn't score, now we create more and miss them.

Unfortunately I don't see Mandzukic ever being a scorer again, he doesn't seem to know how to finish now he is stuck out on the wing.
    Fool enough to almost be it
    Cool enough to not quite see it

Cash
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

I think Allegri is trying to replicate Mourinho's treble with Inter in 2009 when he went all the way in 3 competitions using the same players all season long. I hope it pays off and our guys get past their slump and we get to reap rewards of them being super-accustomed to each other.

Cash
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Did he do anything apart from Monaco?
    did allegri do anything apart from milan?
    did conte do anything before juve?

btw jardim won the greek league with olympiakos. not a cl exactly, but what he's doing at monaco is truly remarkable nonetheless.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1981 Post(s)

We've basically doomed

- - - Updated - - -

I think Allegri is trying to replicate Mourinho's treble with Inter in 2009 when he went all the way in 3 competitions using the same players all season long. I hope it pays off and our guys get past their slump and we get to reap rewards of them being super-accustomed to each other.
    The greatest thing about 4231 is how it can be one formation thats played entirely different

Inter 4231 : pacy fullbacks, sturdy center. Hardline cm's, long range TQ, small agile poacher. slow hardworking rw.

Juventus 4231 : slower fullbacks, mixed center. soft creative cm's, close range TQ, complete forward. fast hardworking rw

However

Both used a CF down the left wing. Both had an overpowering brazillian fullback that can deliver extreme offensively. Both played organised.
    The F1 remains as of 2013 one of the fastest production cars ever made; as of July 2013 it is succeeded by very few cars including the Koenigsegg Agera R, the SSC Ultimate Aero TT,and the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. However, all of the superior top speed machines use forced induction to reach their top speeds, whereas the McLaren F1 is naturally aspirated.
    http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/41...=1#post4967497

Cash
    Mentioned
    1376 Post(s)
    Considering the replacement I was not concerned but seeing as it will be Spaletti now, I am extremely worried.
    Ban Cronios