Massimiliano Allegri - Team discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 1948

View Poll Results: Was Allegri a good choice: Yes or no?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

5 100.00%
  • NO

0 0%
Page 1948 of 1951 FirstFirst ... 948144818481898193819461947194819491950 ... LastLast
Results 38,941 to 38,960 of 39012

Cash
    Mentioned
    488 Post(s)
    LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEND!

“I spoke to the President [Florentino Perez] once, and I said that out of respect for the President [Andrea Agnelli], to whom I’d given my word, and Juventus that I’d be staying at Juventus.

“It was a decision I’d already taken, and even if other things can happen in life I’d say that I made the decision to stay at Juventus and respected what I’d said, without considering other options.

“I have to thank the Real Madrid President though, for giving me the chance to go there.”
    https://www.football-italia.net/1229...adrid%E2%80%99
    Much Love, bitches!

Cash
    Mentioned
    734 Post(s)
    ADP 10 290!
    3!5

Banned

Cash
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Much respect
    "Of all ignorance, the ignorance of the educated is the most dangerous. Not only are educated people likely to have more influence, they are the last people to suspect that they don't know what they are talking about when they go outside their narrow fields." THOMAS SOWELL

Cash
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Beppe must have promised him something good

Cash
    Mentioned
    2366 Post(s)
    Well, if he turns down RM does that mean we don't have to worry about any other club?
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Cash
    Mentioned
    488 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
    Beppe must have promised him something good
    Darmian and Morata, and his son
    Much Love, bitches!

Cash
    Mentioned
    2366 Post(s)
    Allegri: ‘Luck needed in CL’
    By Football Italia staff

Juventus Coach Massimiliano Allegri points out “you also need a bit of luck” to win the Champions League.

The Bianconeri have been to the final twice under the Tuscan tactician, but lost to Barcelona in 2015 and Real Madrid in 2017.

“In the last 11 years, Real have won four times, Barça have won four times and then there’s one each for Inter, Bayern Munich and Chelsea,” Allegri pointed out in an interview with Sky.

“In those past 11 years [Cristiano] Ronaldo has been top scorer six times, [Lionel] Messi five times, and the Ballon d’Or has been shared between them.

“Getting to finals and and interrupting these stats is difficult. Juventus have tried, in the past four years we’re the only team to have eliminated Real Madrid, the other three times they played the final and it was impossible.

“One time we got Real in the final and lost, the other we got Barcelona and we lost. It was difficult to win, and you also need a bit of luck to win finals. Maybe next year will be the good time.”

While they’re yet to lift the Champions League, Juve have won seven Scudetti in a row - where was it won this year?

“The lads did well to react and get to the end in the best way after that match we lost at home to Napoli, particularly on a psychological level to keep the pressure off and play an important game against Inter in Milan right away.”

The Coach was then asked if next season could be Paulo Dybala’s year, and if he’d build the team around La Joya.

“It’s not Dybala’s year,” Allegri shrugged.

“I think Dybala has done a lot for Juventus, he’s grown a lot and then this year he had a transitional moment in the middle of the season because he struggled with the comparisons to Messi.

“He’s already at a great level but he can become even better than he is, doing what only he can do and not comparing himself with the best player in the world right now.”

Allegri has always affirmed his faith in the Juventus directors, but would he be angry if Gonzalo Higuain came back from the World Cup and said he wanted to leave?

“No, Juventus has a great strength and that’s satisfying players who want to leave. Players are the basis of everything, but there’s a solid club and to hold a player against his will is harmful, so we’ll wait.

“We’ll see, and when the World Cup is on the transfer market always develops after the tournament.

“Now we’ll go on holiday, the club will think about the transfer market, and we’ll see from July 9 onward.”
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Cash
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Classy

Cash
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    So smoooooth

Cash
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Massive amount of respect for him.
    "Juventus is not just a football club, it's a way of understanding life. ~Italo Pietra

Quote Originally Posted by Gagi View Post
    They want money, dunno why,
    'cause I want a loan with an option to buy

Cash
    Mentioned
    1142 Post(s)
    the best
    Slob On My Knob

Cash
    Mentioned
    2366 Post(s)
    Allegri drops Cancelo hint
    By Football Italia staff

Juventus boss Max Allegri dropped hints that they’ll sign Joao Cancelo, who spent last season at Inter. “He’s a Valencia player. I think.”

The Portugal international full-back impressed at San Siro, but the Nerazzurri wouldn’t take up the €40m option to buy.

Now Juve and Wolverhampton Wanderers are pushing to lower that price-tag as well, with Valencia directors Mateu Alemany and Pablo Longoria reportedly in Milan for negotiations today.

Allegri spoke to Sky Sport Italia and was asked about Cancelo.

“He did well at Inter last term. Luciano Spalletti really helped him to improve, but I think he’s a Valencia player. I think.”
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Cash
    Mentioned
    488 Post(s)
    but I think he’s a Valencia player. I think.
    Much Love, bitches!

Cash
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    One of the very best in the business right now, glad to have him 100% on board with us moving onward.

Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1509 Post(s)
    God amongst men
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

Cash
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Max said no cuz he gave his word to Agnelli

Lopetegui said yes and betray his own country days before WC

Now I get why UEFA loves RM
    "I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity". E.A.P.

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd" M.D.C.

Cash
    Mentioned
    470 Post(s)
    Mad respect to this guy. I was sure he would krave this season.

Cash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    This is CL final year again

Cash
    Mentioned
    2366 Post(s)
    Allegri: ‘Got it wrong with Napoli’
    By Football Italia staff

Max Allegri admits he got his Juventus tactics wrong in the defeat to Napoli - “I played for a draw and I’m not used to that”.

The Bianconeri went down 1-0 to Kalidou Koulibaly’s late header, but still went on to retain the Scudetto for a seventh year in a row.

“I got it wrong against them in Turin,” Allegri confessed, speaking to Corriere dello Sport.

“I was like an accountant, I played for a draw and I’m not used to that. But I knew once they’d beaten us they’d lose at least one game.

“Carlo Ancelotti? It’s an extra motivation. Carletto is intriguing, he’s so different from Sarri. Then again Napoli is a very different context to the ones in which he has always worked.”

The Juve Under-15s were condemned this week for singing offensive songs about Napoli and Neapolitans.

“Seeing it from outside was bad, first and foremost because they were wearing the Bianconeri shirt. Before teaching kids how to play football, respect and education should be taught.

“Those who did it will be sent on a course, and let’s not forget that you can be an idiot at 15 - and social media only makes it worse. It’s like a time bomb in your pocket.”

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri: ‘Hope Higuain stays’
    By Football Italia staff

Juventus Coach Massimiliano Allegri hopes Gonzalo Higuain will stay but “we have to wait for the World Cup”.

The striker joined the Bianconeri in a €94m deal from Napoli two seasons ago, but has been linked with a transfer this summer.

“I hope Pipita stays, we have to wait for the World Cup,” Allegri told Corriere dello Sport.

“I don’t know if an offer will come in, then the strength of Juventus is to satisfy those who want to leave. [people can't complain about the board "screwing" max if he seemingly agrees to this philosophy as a strength]

“I’d want a centre-forward if he does leave, and then [Mario] Mandzukic won’t play on the wing next year, he’ll return to centre-forward.”

The Tuscan was also asked about Paulo Dybala, after admitting yesterday that La Joya struggled with comparisons to Lionel Messi.

“They’re two different players, Dybala is aerobic and Messi is explosive. Paulo scores running on to the ball, he follows the action and he finishes it.

“He can’t play like Messi, if he has no space he struggles. For the new Messi you need calm. Maybe he hated me for always repeating that to him, but I always told him that when he got back to being Dybala he’d be very good.

“His future? He’s not like Higuain. I spoke to him before he went on holiday and his objective is to have another great season with us and then go to a great team to improve.

“If you’re playing for Juventus, you have only three chances to improve: Real, Barça or Bayern.”

Allegri himself could have left this summer, as he was approached by Real Madrid. Did he ever consider leaving?

“No, I can assure you of that because there was another team before Real. I think [for my next team] I’ll go abroad, but never say never.

“I could only go to a club that wants to win in England, Spain or Germany.

“A national team? Not now, but in the future. I’d only say yes to Italy though.”
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post
    Allegri: ‘Hope Higuain stays’
    By Football Italia staff

The Tuscan was also asked about Paulo Dybala, after admitting yesterday that La Joya struggled with comparisons to Lionel Messi.

“They’re two different players, Dybala is aerobic and Messi is explosive. Paulo scores running on to the ball, he follows the action and he finishes it.

“He can’t play like Messi, if he has no space he struggles. For the new Messi you need calm. Maybe he hated me for always repeating that to him, but I always told him that when he got back to being Dybala he’d be very good.

His future? He’s not like Higuain. I spoke to him before he went on holiday and his objective is to have another great season with us and then go to a great team to improve.

“If you’re playing for Juventus, you have only three chances to improve: Real, Barça or Bayern.”

Allegri himself could have left this summer, as he was approached by Real Madrid. Did he ever consider leaving?

“No, I can assure you of that because there was another team before Real. I think [for my next team] I’ll go abroad, but never say never.

“I could only go to a club that wants to win in England, Spain or Germany.

“A national team? Not now, but in the future. I’d only say yes to Italy though.”
    I really didnt appreciate his comments..
    1.Dybala leaving next summer
    2. Mentioning Bayern as an improvement over us..