Massimiliano Allegri - Team discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 1749

View Poll Results: Was Allegri a good choice: Yes or no?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

5 100.00%
  • NO

0 0%
Page 1749 of 1772 FirstFirst ... 7491249164916991739174717481749175017511759 ... LastLast
Results 34,961 to 34,980 of 35424
    Banned

Cash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan View Post
    Inzaghi is completely unproven in europe. We cant ignore that.
    So was Pep Guardiola in 2008.

Every great manager has to start somewhere.

I would love to have Inzaghi here. He has been able to squeeze almost every ounce out of his Lazio side to compete with Roma and Inter. He also reached the Coppa Italia final in his first season.

I think that with our crop of players, he would do great things.

Cash
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juliano13 View Post
    We are forgeting the most the important and most difficult question. What the $#@! was the point of substituting Asamoah for Sandro in the 92nd min?
    You serious? They brought on song min and wanyama

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Conte - Brought us back to the top of Italy
    Allegri - Bringing us to the top of Europe

Optimist Prime

Cash
    Mentioned
    2225 Post(s)
    We are forgeting the most the important and most difficult question. What the $#@! was the point of substituting Asamoah for Sandro in the 92nd min?
    Run the clock down and waste time b/c we were close to conceding the final blow.
    2017/2018 - 32 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Cash
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Is he in jail for letting Higuain take the penalties. That's a criminal offense. I think I saw a couple of policemen approach at the entrance of the tunnel:

Sir, I believe it was 1-0 when Higuain took a penalty and barely scored and then at 2-1 in the 45th min and you got another penalty. Higuain took that one as well. Is that correct? Would you please come with us, sir?
    What? Our $90m player shouldn't take penalties?

Do you know da wae? Badass Dybala's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nedved96 View Post
    So was Pep Guardiola in 2008.

Every great manager has to start somewhere.

I would love to have Inzaghi here. He has been able to squeeze almost every ounce out of his Lazio side to compete with Roma and Inter. He also reached the Coppa Italia final in his first season.

I think that with our crop of players, he would do great things.
    after getting $#@!d 4-1 to crapoli the other evening, I'll skip on inzaghi too...

I want a pro active manager, none of this play great for 10 mins and sit back even at home for 80 $#@!. Right now I wouldn't even mind pocchetino and thats not even based on tonight's performance
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1418 Post(s)
    Someone needs to muzzle Sadass. He’s even more unbearable than normal lately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

Cash
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Allegri: "Football is strange, you can go from a possible 3-0 to 2-1, a possible 3-1 to 2-2. I think we all knew how complicated this would be,” said Allegri in a Press conference.

“Now it’ll be like a Final in London.”

The second leg is at Wembley Stadium on March 7 and Juve hope to have Paulo Dybala and Blaise Matuidi available again.

As the line of questioning focused on where it had all gone wrong, Allegri became increasingly frustrated.

“Apart from Gigi Buffon’s save on Harry Kane, Tottenham didn’t have any real chances. In the second half we changed a few things and overall played a good game.

“We conceded the first goal playing out of defence, the second on a free kick. Football gives and it takes away, but I don’t think there’s any need to get depressed.

“If someone thought Juve could win this 4-0, then they were way off track. Perhaps reaching two Finals in three years was damaging to some people.

“Who didn’t play is irrelevant. The team put in a good performance, we took the lead and in the second half were more dangerous than them. Tottenham played very well and when we go to London, they’ll be under more pressure than us.

“They were surprised by our start and had to do something to react. We were pinned back because our wingers were too deep. It’s a pity, we’ll just have to fight for our qualification in London.

“I didn’t ask the team to go deep, more than anything else we were pushed back by Tottenham. After that 25-minute spell when they pinned us back, we couldn’t get back out.

“The Champions League is a dream and an objective, but winning it is not easy. I think people have lost some objectivity here. Juve play to win, but they are not the favourites. You can’t reach the Final every year.

“I believe the lads are putting in a fantastic season, but that’s a long way off thinking they can win a Round of 16 by a 3-0 scoreline.

“This really irritates me, because people have no idea on the dimensions of teams. The primary objective is the Scudetto: that is nothing to be sniffed at and is not easy. Then we’ll try to go forward in the Champions League.

“I will not accept that tonight’s 2-2 draw could depress the Juve fans. There are some scary ups and downs in the mood here.

“We were never the favourites to reach the quarter-final. It was always 50-50 with Tottenham and it still is. People must realise that winning is not normality, it is extraordinary. This team has won six Scudetti and reached two Champions League Finals. It’s a fine line in the Champions League between winning and not winning.

“Juve and Tottenham are sides who can have ambitions going forward, but compared to Bayern Munich, Barcelona and Real Madrid are a step below. In fact, I’d add PSG and Manchester City to that list.

“Next season it will be even more difficult. The best teams reach the Final and Juventus have had three extraordinary campaigns.”

Source:FI

Conte - Brought us back to the top of Italy
    Allegri - Bringing us to the top of Europe

Cash
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Bravo Post Conference... Even better than tonight approach after the 2-0...
    "I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity". E.A.P.

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd" M.D.C.

Do you know da wae? Badass Dybala's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    Someone needs to muzzle Sadass. He’s even more unbearable than normal lately.
    Where was your saviour? Go eat humble pie you unbearable fool and take your beloved khedira with you

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PhRoZeN View Post
    Allegri: "Football is strange, you can go from a possible 3-0 to 2-1, a possible 3-1 to 2-2. I think we all knew how complicated this would be,” said Allegri in a Press conference.

The second leg is at Wembley Stadium on March 7 and Juve hope to have Paulo Dybala and Blaise Matuidi available again.

As the line of questioning focused on where it had all gone wrong, Allegri became increasingly frustrated.

“Apart from Gigi Buffon’s save on Harry Kane, Tottenham didn’t have any real chances. In the second half we changed a few things and overall played a good game.

“We conceded the first goal playing out of defence, the second on a free kick. Football gives and it takes away, but I don’t think there’s any need to get depressed.

“If someone thought Juve could win this 4-0, then they were way off track. Perhaps reaching two Finals in three years was damaging to some people.

“Who didn’t play is irrelevant. The team put in a good performance, we took the lead and in the second half were more dangerous than them. Tottenham played very well and when we go to London, they’ll be under more pressure than us.

“They were surprised by our start and had to do something to react. We were pinned back because our wingers were too deep. It’s a pity, we’ll just have to fight for our qualification in London.

“I didn’t ask the team to go deep, more than anything else we were pushed back by Tottenham. After that 25-minute spell when they pinned us back, we couldn’t get back out.

“The Champions League is a dream and an objective, but winning it is not easy. I think people have lost some objectivity here. Juve play to win, but they are not the favourites. You can’t reach the Final every year.

“I believe the lads are putting in a fantastic season, but that’s a long way off thinking they can win a Round of 16 by a 3-0 scoreline.

“This really irritates me, because people have no idea on the dimensions of teams. The primary objective is the Scudetto: that is nothing to be sniffed at and is not easy. Then we’ll try to go forward in the Champions League.

“I will not accept that tonight’s 2-2 draw could depress the Juve fans. There are some scary ups and downs in the mood here.

“We were never the favourites to reach the quarter-final. It was always 50-50 with Tottenham and it still is. People must realise that winning is not normality, it is extraordinary. This team has won six Scudetti and reached two Champions League Finals. It’s a fine line in the Champions League between winning and not winning.

“Juve and Tottenham are sides who can have ambitions going forward, but compared to Bayern Munich, Barcelona and Real Madrid are a step below. In fact, I’d add PSG and Manchester City to that list.

“Next season it will be even more difficult. The best teams reach the Final and Juventus have had three extraordinary campaigns.”

All talk... it a disgusting that he can't seem to take responsibility for the teams performance after those 10 mins
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

Cash
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    [QUOTE]
      Spoiler:

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk[/QUOTE
    ]

Damn son...
    KHDownloads

Click the link please

Cash
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Allegri is merely trying to deflect and take pressure off us
    ADP 10 290!
    3!5

Cash
    Mentioned
    5701 Post(s)
    are we gonna play the same guys till the next CL game?

JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

Cash
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan View Post
    You got to wonder though, come end of this season. Ancelotti is still looking for club job. We sack Allegri (if we exit early and Napoli win league seems quite possible) and we go push for Ancelotti precisely for CL. Like u said yourself, he does have 3 CL titles. And we are desperate here for CL. That might be reason enough to sign him. However he seems quite loyal towards Milan also these days so maybe he refuses us.

Inzaghi is completely unproven in europe. We cant ignore that.

Zidane obv has won 2 CLs but current season is not going well. But we might go for him if he is available of course.

- - - Updated - - -

Seems one of those "trying to make a point towards the board" that with these injury problems he only had useless players to bring on from bench like Asamoah who cant make the difference in CL, instead of having potential match winners."
    Not sure not sure still. Like someone said, his league record is atrocious.

I want a step up in every sense. Someone who steamroll the league with crazy good football and also brings the CL home.

Winning th CL would be glorious no doubt, but i dont want to get steamrolled by napoli or shinter in exchange on the league. I want it all. Someone capable of doing it all and taking this team to its sporting peak.

Its doable. Barcelona and bayern have done it. I dont consider us inferior to them...
    KHDownloads

Click the link please

Cash
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)

I wonder if he will get a pass here for that last comment how we are a tier below the elite
    Und alles, was man weiss, nicht bloss rauschen und brausen gehört hat, lässt sich in drei Worten sagen.

Cash
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GordoDeCentral View Post
    I wonder if he will get a pass here for that last comment how we are a tier below the elite
    Yeah I don't like it either but I think he is trying to take the pressure off
    ADP 10 290!
    3!5

Cash
    Mentioned
    5701 Post(s)
    we're not there until we keep our best players and top ones on top of that + have the best possible coaches/trainers.
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

Cash
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vialli_92 View Post
    Guys it's ok we got to a CL final last season playing this rubbish

We won't have such an easy ride this time around the teams are much better this season
    Playing Rubbish means knocking out Barcelona and a Monaco that beat Man City?

Juventuz regular Afghan_juventus's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    “Juve and Tottenham are sides who can have ambitions going forward, but compared to Bayern Munich, Barcelona and Real Madrid are a step below. In fact, I’d add PSG and Manchester City to that list.“

Love the dude but this as just as bad as Contes 10 euro comment

Cash
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    He's just talking $#@!... the only one who believe a no-win-a-$#@! team like spurs is as good as us is him... Ma'x doing he usual stupid post game comments, only thing missing is he's bitching about Paulo performance
    "I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity". E.A.P.

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd" M.D.C.

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1582 Post(s)
    shades of conte
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰