Massimiliano Allegri - Team discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 1930

View Poll Results: Was Allegri a good choice: Yes or no?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

5 100.00%
  • NO

0 0%
Page 1930 of 1963 FirstFirst ... 9301430183018801920192819291930193119321940 ... LastLast
Results 38,581 to 38,600 of 39260

Cash
    Mentioned
    2481 Post(s)
    2 CLfinals, 4 straight Coppas, 7 straight scudetti

2018/2019 - 1 injury.
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2158 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post
    2 CLfinals, 4 straight Coppas, 7 straight scudetti

its 4 scudetti, 3 were under Conte
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

Sell H16UAIN!!!

Cash
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Kinda want him out just so those Allegriout retards can see how wrong they are.

9 trophies 4 years.

Pretty crazy

Cash
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Record 4za Juve!
    #1 Juventino in MMU...

Alessandro Del Piero = Juventus
    Legend,Captain,Icon,Idol,Inspiration,Star,Gentlema n
    The reason why I love Juve,and will always continue to love Juve!

Cash
    Mentioned
    890 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    is busy thinking of reasons why Modric isnt worth even 30M
    Did he actually say that?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Afghan_juventus View Post
    Kinda want him out just so those Allegriout retards can see how wrong they are.

9 trophies 4 years.

Pretty crazy

First coach in European history to win 4 straight domestic doubles. Regardless of the relative strength of Serie A, that's damn impressive.

I really hope he stays and management makes some smart purchases to reinforce our RB position and mid, go all-in for CL next year.
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2481 Post(s)
    its 4 scudetti, 3 were under Conte
    Talking about the entire streak
    2018/2019 - 1 injury.
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2158 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Ironic View Post

- - - Updated - - -

First coach in European history to win 4 straight domestic doubles. Regardless of the relative strength of Serie A, that's damn impressive.

I really hope he stays and management makes some smart purchases to reinforce our RB position and mid, go all-in for CL next year.
    just know that he wasnt really thrilled with the links

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post
    Talking about the entire streak
    in the Allegri thread?
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

Sell H16UAIN!!!

Cash
    Mentioned
    2481 Post(s)
    just know that he wasnt really thrilled with the links

- - - Updated - - -

in the Allegri thread?
    What thread then?. It’s active lol
    2018/2019 - 1 injury.
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Cash
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

- - - Updated - - -

Would be nice for management to actually buy players he wants instead of ransoms.

Banned

Cash
    Mentioned
    2100 Post(s)

- - - Updated - - -

Each season the main challengers had most of the season to soly focus on serie a, like Napoli this season, no ?
    The F1 remains as of 2013 one of the fastest production cars ever made; as of July 2013 it is succeeded by very few cars including the Koenigsegg Agera R, the SSC Ultimate Aero TT,and the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. However, all of the superior top speed machines use forced induction to reach their top speeds, whereas the McLaren F1 is naturally aspirated.
    http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/41...=1#post4967497

Cash
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    4 straight doubles is damn impressive

Cash
    Mentioned
    2158 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacheryah View Post
    Each season the main challengers had most of the season to soly focus on serie a, like Napoli this season, no ?
    last season, Roma 87pts, Napoli 86pts. this season Napoli will probably finish above 90pts. in 15/16 Napoli 82pts, Roma 80pts. no other league except La Liga has this level of competition. its just that we are damn good and consistent
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

Sell H16UAIN!!!

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Set piece goals don't count.

Own goals count even less.

We really lost minus 4 to 0.

- - - Updated - - -

Where is @Orgut to tell us how he understands why Milan should feel upset with refs?
    Why should I say that?

Cash
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    https://www.around-j.com/gotta-see-a...her-interview/

Max Allegri stormed off from another interview tonight after having to defend his approach to football.

“We are talking about a group that has written a piece of Juventus history. I compliment these lads, as it’ll be seven Scudetto titles and all the other trophies,” Allegri told Rai Sport.

“In football you can also lose, because there are other teams fighting too. The issue is to create new motivation. Aside from the results, there are many elements that decide a season.

“It’s not that Juve have to win, but I’m now unfortunately used to the idea that people take our victories for granted. Nothing is to be taken for granted, as football is so unpredictable that reducing everything to tactics seems unfair.”

Allegri pulled another surprise by replacing Gonzalo Higuain with Mario Mandzukic.

“Naturally, Higuain didn’t take it well. I made a choice and wanted a more physical centre-forward. It’s better to have Gonzalo ready to come off the bench than Mario. He was all ready to come on, then the game went well for us and he had the last 15 minutes.”

Max Allegri was visibly angry when he was asked if this was the end of the cycle for Juventus.

“You have to look at the positives. At times we get stuck in these conversations, but football is very simple, you have to deal with the various moments of the season.

“You always talk about tactics, but you should make it clear to young Coaches that football is also practice and not just theory. I grew up with Giovanni Galeone as my Coach. There are those who explain football and those who talk about football.

“A team that wins seven titles in a row has no issues. Football is like Monopoly, you don’t know what card you’re going to draw. I have a completely different view of football to you.”

Pundit Mario Sconcerti said that the coach seemed ‘tired’ during the interview.

“Unlike you, I am clear-headed. I have plenty of patience and I’ll wait for you all at the finish line.”

Allegri then stormed away from the interview.

Cash
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)
    I think Roma and Napoli both set club points record and finished 2nd in both cases?

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    2036 Post(s)
    last season, Roma 87pts, Napoli 86pts. this season Napoli will probably finish above 90pts. in 15/16 Napoli 82pts, Roma 80pts. no other league except La Liga has this level of competition. its just that we are damn good and consistent
    Insane numbers.

Still finishing 2nd though
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Forza Max

Cash
    Mentioned
    2481 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post
    https://www.around-j.com/gotta-see-a...her-interview/

Max Allegri stormed off from another interview tonight after having to defend his approach to football.

“We are talking about a group that has written a piece of Juventus history. I compliment these lads, as it’ll be seven Scudetto titles and all the other trophies,” Allegri told Rai Sport.

“In football you can also lose, because there are other teams fighting too. The issue is to create new motivation. Aside from the results, there are many elements that decide a season.

“It’s not that Juve have to win, but I’m now unfortunately used to the idea that people take our victories for granted. Nothing is to be taken for granted, as football is so unpredictable that reducing everything to tactics seems unfair.”

Allegri pulled another surprise by replacing Gonzalo Higuain with Mario Mandzukic.

“Naturally, Higuain didn’t take it well. I made a choice and wanted a more physical centre-forward. It’s better to have Gonzalo ready to come off the bench than Mario. He was all ready to come on, then the game went well for us and he had the last 15 minutes.”

Max Allegri was visibly angry when he was asked if this was the end of the cycle for Juventus.

“You have to look at the positives. At times we get stuck in these conversations, but football is very simple, you have to deal with the various moments of the season.

“You always talk about tactics, but you should make it clear to young Coaches that football is also practice and not just theory. I grew up with Giovanni Galeone as my Coach. There are those who explain football and those who talk about football.

“A team that wins seven titles in a row has no issues. Football is like Monopoly, you don’t know what card you’re going to draw. I have a completely different view of football to you.”

Pundit Mario Sconcerti said that the coach seemed ‘tired’ during the interview.

“Unlike you, I am clear-headed. I have plenty of patience and I’ll wait for you all at the finish line.”

Allegri then stormed away from the interview.
    2018/2019 - 1 injury.
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
      Spoiler:

Cash
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Congrats mister
    "I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity". E.A.P.

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd" M.D.C.