Massimiliano Allegri - Team discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 1923

View Poll Results: Was Allegri a good choice: Yes or no?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

5 100.00%
  • NO

0 0%
Page 1923 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 9231423182318731913192119221923192419251933 ... LastLast
Results 38,441 to 38,460 of 39067

Cash
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by edgardavids2608 View Post
    Luckily for you, you can just not watch. No one will be mad at you
    Come again?

Juventuz regular edgardavids2608's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BayernFan View Post
    Come again?
    Just saying sometimes I feel the need to watch a very boring game just to not be a fake fan when I really just want to turn it off. Arent you a Bayern fan? No bad feelings just saying you probably dont have to suffr through it
    "I would say that I am having less sex now that I’m playing in Serie B – there is more to think about in this division.”

Cash
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Just saying sometimes I feel the need to watch a very boring game just to not be a fake fan when I really just want to turn it off. Arent you a Bayern fan? No bad feelings just saying you probably dont have to suffr through it
    I'm sure walloping every second team by five goals gets boring after a while.

Cash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Come again?
    Not to be rude but if you hate our style so much why waste your time?
    "I would say that I am having less sex now that I’m playing in Serie B – there is more to think about in this division.”

Cash
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Like I said different styles and so. I like Juventus as a club though

Cash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Like I said different styles and so. I like Juventus as a club though
    I gotcha...of all the other teams I respect Bayern. I think we are pretty similar as clubs. Different style but similar clubs. I try to watch Bayern when I can

Cash
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    I gotcha...of all the other teams I respect Bayern. I think we are pretty similar as clubs. Different style but similar clubs. I try to watch Bayern when I can
    And Dortmund are like Napoli. Constantly whining about the bigger team, complaining about losing their best stars to bigger clubs while doing the same to smaller clubs and obsessing over their beautiful football.

Cash
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Yes. I think thats why I often watch Juventus´ games. The two clubs are in same positions in Germany and Italy and have dominated their leagues for many decades.

I think my wondering is because I feel this Juventus team have so much more to give if they just go all out, the second half showed that pretty much Thats why I was talking about the approach. And yeah the motivation can be hard to keep on after you dominated youre league for many seasons, thats understandable.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by campionesidd View Post
    And Dortmund are like Napoli. Constantly whining about the bigger team, complaining about losing their best stars to bigger clubs while doing the same to smaller clubs and obsessing over their beautiful football.

Notice how many "neutral" football fans whine and bitch about "big evil Bayern" and "small and poor Dortmund". To them its always Bayern being the villain and Dortmund the good guy. The funny thing is even when you show them the facts about Dortmund attracting even more german players than Bayern they still talk rubbish.

Mostly its PL fans who is like that. Any coincidence? I dont think so. In general people are just crazy biased when it comes to the Dortmund vs Bayern debate.

Cash
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Yes. I think thats why I often watch Juventus´ games. The two clubs are in same positions in Germany and Italy and have dominated their leagues for many decades.

I think my wondering is because I feel this Juventus team have so much more to give if they just go all out, the second half showed that pretty much Thats why I was talking about the approach. And yeah the motivation can be hard to keep on after you dominated youre league for many seasons, thats understandable.

- - - Updated - - -

Notice how many "neutral" football fans whine and bitch about "big evil Bayern" and "small and poor Dortmund". To them its always Bayern being the villain and Dortmund the good guy. The funny thing is even when you show them the facts about Dortmund attracting even more german players than Bayern they still talk rubbish.

Mostly its PL fans who is like that. Any coincidence? I dont think so. In general people are just crazy biased when it comes to the Dortmund vs Bayern debate.
    Thing is, I really enjoyed the Dortmund team from 2010 to 2013. They did their talking on the pitch and were a joy to watch. The whining and moral posturing started soon after and I developed a deep dislike for them.

Juventuz star

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgut View Post
    I miss the football we played between the years 96-98 - That was some good football

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe we need a foreign coach..
    I miss that style as well. 96 to 98 was my fav teams...we just played sublime football. Great in all areas of the field.

Imagine Lippi came back for one last stint and won us the CL? Wpuld be a dream.

Second coolest member! Juve_fanatic's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Allegri's horendous decesion to play Matuidi and Alex Sandro on the left almost dramatically backfired last night. Im sure even he facepalmed himself arround thr 5th minute mark when he realised what he has done.

All is fine, but its really moves like the one last night with Matuidi and Alex Sandro that fans and experts are ctiticising Allegri over. I dont understand how can a top notch manager like Allegri be so dumb and make such a mistake on a level like this. I mean, come on, tell me a single person eho didnt chuckle when thry saw our starting line up? Alex Sandro as LW? Come on...... It Bologna. It should be thenother way arround. Play offensive players, make it 2-0 at half time and only then sub out Costa for Alex Sandro or whoever the $#@! you want in order to protect the lead.
    F*CK the 3-5-2

Cash
    Mentioned
    475 Post(s)
    Yes. He’s so dumb that we won 3-1. You’re the dumb one.

Banned

Cash
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Why do people even hate on allegri again , he proved everything lol, we just need to win UCL so haters can shut up
    C R E D I A M O C I

Cash
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    I think the problem is not about not winning the CL.

He commits mistakes week in week out as of late
    KHDownloads

Click the link please

Cash
    Mentioned
    2432 Post(s)
    Massimiliano Allegri equalled his best points total as manager of Juventus, as La Vecchia Signora reached 91 points, the same as the total in 2015/16 and 2016/17 seasons.

http://www.juventus.com/en/news/news...ing-points.php
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Allegri secret weapon:

Spoiler:

CR7 <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    435 Post(s)
    Another title for the great man. Show respect.

Cash
    Mentioned
    843 Post(s)
    Turns out Allegri was 100% correct when he said the match against Napoli was more important for them than for us. We saved our energy for the matches the matter. Nipples burnt themselves out emotionally and physically and have collapsed entirely in the 2 matches since.

Genius Allegri lost on purpose to mentally destroy Sarri, ADL, and Napoli players. Max knows his psychology and understood what such a dramatic last second win in Turin (allowing them back into the scudetto race) would do to the Nipples psyche.

Genius level extraordinaire.
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

CR7 <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    435 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Ironic View Post
    Turns out Allegri was 100% correct when he said the match against Napoli was more important for them than for us. We saved our energy for the matches the matter. Nipples burnt themselves out emotionally and physically and have collapsed entirely in the 2 matches since.

Genius Allegri lost on purpose to mentally destroy Sarri, ADL, and Napoli players. Max knows his psychology and understood what such a dramatic last second win in Turin (allowing them back into the scudetto race) would do to the Nipples psyche.

Are you saying it was a...

positive loss?

Cash
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Ironic View Post

Every team that goes all crazy against us usually suffer in the immediate aftermath in Serie A.
    I will wait however long it takes and I know one day we will celebrate and be celebrated.