Massimiliano Allegri - Team discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 1959

View Poll Results: Was Allegri a good choice: Yes or no?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

5 100.00%
  • NO

0 0%
Page 1959 of 1962 FirstFirst ... 959145918591909194919571958195919601961 ... LastLast
Results 39,161 to 39,180 of 39231
    Juventuz regular edgardavids2608's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    A coach like him thrives off tactical flexibility. With the players he has this year he can play almost every formation as well as having tons of depth at every position.
    "I would say that I am having less sex now that Im playing in Serie B there is more to think about in this division.

Cash
    Mentioned
    364 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by edgardavids2608 View Post
    A coach like him thrives off tactical flexibility. With the players he has this year he can play almost every formation as well as having tons of depth at every position.
    Unless his lover returns and sacrifices flexibility in order to fit him at all costs...
    In all these years Max shower little to no grave flaws, except his bias towards Bonucci, with him out of the equation the sky was our limit, with skinny legs back, our darkest moments that led him a step before quitting will return...
    Brace your selves brothers, dark days are coming...

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I have complete faith in Max to get the final piece of the puzzle, a CL title. Though I feel for him that this oldie but goodie tune represents what he will be under more than ever .....

Juventuz regular edgardavids2608's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    Unless his lover returns and sacrifices flexibility in order to fit him at all costs...
    In all these years Max shower little to no grave flaws, except his bias towards Bonucci, with him out of the equation the sky was our limit, with skinny legs back, our darkest moments that led him a step before quitting will return...
    Yep now that hes back we will probably make the final 2 of the next 3 years again. Im upset as well
    "I would say that I am having less sex now that Im playing in Serie B there is more to think about in this division.

Cash
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    First half season always sucks... well lets see if CR7 can change that cuz so far preseason shows like it would be the same
    "I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity". E.A.P.

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd" M.D.C.

CR7 <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    463 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by duranfj View Post
    First half season always sucks... well lets see if CR7 can change that cuz so far preseason shows like it would be the same
    Totally disagree about pre-season. We usually get rammed completely in these overseas games, even lose to MLS teams. Up until tonight, we won 3/3.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    beautiful people, very nice working class unlike stuck up arrogant for nothing turin residents
    i lowkey root for napoli every year, i wish we played in france so they could win a couple scudetti

Cash
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Totally disagree about pre-season. We usually get rammed completely in these overseas games, even lose to MLS teams. Up until tonight, we won 3/3.
    I just saw MLS and tonight game against RM... both games we created one chances at most per game and misplaced even 5 mts passes

Cash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)

CR7 <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    463 Post(s)
    Are there still people here that question Euromaxx? That don't recognize him as a godsend?

Incredible

I'm curious. For all the naysayers, what other club has made the progress we have over the past six years. Without a conglomerate of billionaire Arab sugadaddies, what other club comes even close to what Agnelli and Marotta inhereted and have turned this team into?
    beautiful people, very nice working class unlike stuck up arrogant for nothing turin residents
    i lowkey root for napoli every year, i wish we played in france so they could win a couple scudetti

Cash
    Mentioned
    6556 Post(s)
    Are there still people here that question Euromaxx? That don't recognize him as a godsend?

Incredible
    How many times will we hear the word Zizou this year?
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

Cash
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Cash
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Incredible

I'm curious. For all the naysayers, what other club has made the progress we have over the past six years. Without a conglomerate of billionaire Arab sugadaddies, what other club comes even close to what Agnelli and Marotta inhereted and have turned this team into?
    We will see if Euromax will make Juve play more attractive and succesful football in Europe as he has at his disposal one of the most creative players in our history.
    I have my doubts that he is the right guy for the job.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk
    On a table, where everyone is drunk, the sober guy is no doubt a nasty witness.....

Cash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    We've been playing so badly in this pre-season. Our midfield is $#@!!

Cash
    Mentioned
    1450 Post(s)
    pre-season

Cash
    Mentioned
    886 Post(s)
    I just saw MLS and tonight game against RM... both games we created one chances at most per game and misplaced even 5 mts passes
    Lel.

Preseason game. No Ronaldo, Dybala, Costa, Cuadrado, Mandzukic, Bonucci, etc.

Wonders why we aren't creating chances.

- - - Updated - - -

Incredible

We shall hear all season long how he should have left in 2017 summer after Cardiff and we should have hired Sarri.

Retards bitching about preseason matches without a single one of our forwards. Tuz
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

Cash
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Ironic View Post
    Lel.

Preseason game. No Ronaldo, Dybala, Costa, Cuadrado, Mandzukic, Bonucci, etc.

Wonders why we aren't creating chances.

- - - Updated - - -

We shall hear all season long how he should have left in 2017 summer after Cardiff and we should have hired Sarri.

Retards bitching about preseason matches without a single one of our forwards. Tuz
    Favilli did well so he wasn't the one to blame, our MF bar Matuidi/Bentan was complete in both games and New-coming-Baggio was on the field so we should create at least a little bit more cuz our rivals were also in mode friendly match

Cash
    Mentioned
    463 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snobist View Post
    We've been playing so badly in this pre-season. Our midfield is $#@!!
    We lost 0-3 to (a half assed lineup of the) LA Galaxy in the pre-season before we took Serie A for 102 points.

Actually as far as preseason ICCs go this is by the far best we've ever done.

Cash
    Mentioned
    886 Post(s)
    Favilli did well so he wasn't the one to blame, our MF bar Matuidi/Bentan was complete in both games and New-coming-Baggio was on the field so we should create at least a little bit more cuz our rivals were also in mode friendly match
    Favilli is a poacher, that's it. He wasn't involved in anything outside that. Hard for our midfield to create chances for B team level forwards who they have no understanding with. Bernadeschi created our goal, by ze way.

Our rivals had Isco, Bale, Benzema, Asensio in attack. We had no one.
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

Cash
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Ironic View Post
    Favilli is a poacher, that's it. He wasn't involved in anything outside that. Hard for our midfield to create chances for B team level forwards who they have no understanding with. Bernadeschi created our goal, by ze way.

Our rivals had Isco, Bale, Benzema, Asensio in attack. We had no one.
    Cancelo did, not Berna... RM also had a very young team in the field in a big part of the game and we couldn't created neither... And talking about last two games, MLS players didn't play together and created way more than us... low level prevent them to score