Massimiliano Allegri - Team discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 1854

View Poll Results: Was Allegri a good choice: Yes or no?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

5 100.00%
  • NO

0 0%
Page 1854 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 85413541754180418441852185318541855185618641904 ... LastLast
Results 37,061 to 37,080 of 39067

Cash
    Mentioned
    1357 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Ironic View Post

Roma beats Barcelona in the CL and now EDF is some genius planning for long-term greatness.

They are 21 points behind us in the league, and have scored 50 goals in the league to our 74 goals. Both of us had 11 goals in 8 matches coming into the CL QFs.

Roma, if anything, has less of an attacking style and identity than we do.
    It really hurts my brain to read some of the $#@! the dum dums here post. I’m not sure if they’re trolling, they have a serious case of grass is greener on the other side, or they are just plain retarded and have earned internet access at their special needs facilities.

They contradict their statements all the time, just to support their agenda that Juve plays like $#@!, will never win CL, and Allegri is by far the main reason why.

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nedved96 View Post
    Just because you don’t like it doesn’t mean that there isn’t truth to it.

The people who research these statistics are not Allegri haters, believe it or not.

Dybala and Higuain are the reason to why we score so often in Serie A, not Allegri.
    I'm not refuting it, it was simply funny to see Roma brought up as better than us in that regards after a football match like today

Cash
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ALC View Post
    They contradict their statements all the time, just to support their agenda that Juve plays like $#@!, will never win CL, and Allegri is by far the main reason why.
    We do play like $#@!.

Fans of other teams who watch our games say we play like $#@!.
    Many of our own fans say we play like $#@!.
    The statistics show that we rely on our lethal forwards because play like $#@!.

Maybe it’s because we actually play like $#@!.

Teams with worse players than us pass the ball better than we do. The reason we play like $#@! is because of Allegri.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1460 Post(s)
    Everytime the same people the same arguments all over again
    Ban Cronios

Cash
    Mentioned
    2113 Post(s)
    Roma are good but they are no Napoli, thats for sure
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

Sell H16UAIN!!!

Cash
    Mentioned
    1357 Post(s)
    We do play like $#@!.

Fans of other teams who watch our games say we play like $#@!.
    Many of our own fans say we play like $#@!.
    The statistics show that we rely on our lethal forwards because play like $#@!.

Maybe it’s because we actually play like $#@!.

Teams with worse players than us pass the ball better than we do. The reason we play like $#@! is because of Allegri.
    Did we play like $#@! all three years Allegri has been here? I personally don’t think so. Could the team play “more attractive “ football? Sure, but results matter more and that’s what a Allegri delivers.

You know another great coach whose teams were accused of playing like $#@! and winning in the last minute with “individual brilllince” goals? Sir Alex Ferguson. But you don’t see people complaining about him and saying teams were playing like $#@! because of him. Try to put everything together and realize that Allegri is trying to put together a team with players who don’t necessarily complement each other and is still making Juve a contender for every single tournament they’re in.

Cash
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Did we play like $#@! all three years Allegri has been here? I personally don’t think so. Could the team play “more attractive “ football? Sure, but results matter more and that’s what a Allegri delivers.
    No, I think we played very good football in 2014/15 and 2015/16

But since the start of last season our football has been so poor, at times unwatchable, and there appears no light at the end of the tunnel.

The fact that I have absolutely zero faith in this team to get a result in Madrid, even after the Roma game today, is telling.

Cash
    Mentioned
    838 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerval View Post
    Here at it again with this
    It's like they believe Higuain and Dybala are getting the ball at midfield, slaloming a dozen players Messi style, and scoring incredible goals to cap it off.

Reality is, that we get Higuain and Dybala the ball in areas of the pitch that suit them. They aren't scoring 40 yard screamers constantly. 95% of Higuain's goals are within the box, the ball passed or crossed to him in space that works for him. Dybala scores from longer shots more often, but generally because he is given the ball just outside the box with space to work and either pass or shoot.

And Dybala has 1 goal on 33 shots attempted in the CL. But it's Allegri's tactics causing him to have an absolutely appalling 3% conversion rate in CL.
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1357 Post(s)
    No, I think we played very good football in 2014/15 and 2015/16

But since the start of last season our football has been so poor, at times unwatchable, and there appears no light at the end of the tunnel.

The fact that I have absolutely zero faith in this team to get a result in Madrid, even after the Roma game today, is telling.
    Okay, in that case what makes you so certain that Allegri is the problem instead of the constant chopping and dicing of the team?

Cash
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Post Ironic,

Dybala and Higuain are absolutely lethal, by far the most lethal forwards in Serie A. This is a statistical fact, you can deny it all you want.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, in that case what makes you so certain that Allegri is the problem instead of the constant chopping and dicing of the team?
    Because teams with worse players than us play better football than we do.

Allegri is very unfortunate to have lost Pogba and Vidal, but Juve is far from the only club who sells there best players. In fact, there’s only like 6 or 7 clubs who don’t sell their best players.

Pjanic, Bentancur, Matuidi and Khedira is not a bad midfield. It’s certainly better than what Liverpool have, for instance.

Allegri did a fantastic job to make us relevant in Europe again, but I think that he’s reached his ceiling here. We need a new manager with fresh ideas.

Cash
    Mentioned
    838 Post(s)
    Allegri is at fault for Dybala converting 3% of his shots in CL.
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Liverpool have a better midfield than us. There I said it

Cash
    Mentioned
    328 Post(s)

Spoiler:

Cash
    Mentioned
    1357 Post(s)
    I don’t think they have a better midfield but it suits their style. They definitely have a much more physical midfield. Ours is the complete opposite.

Cash
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Ironic View Post
    Allegri is at fault for Dybala converting 3% of his shots in CL.
    How many of those shots were clear cut chances? How many of those shots were hopeful shots from distance because we couldn’t create anything?

The statistics show that Dybala scores more than he theoretically should. You deny it because you are insecure.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1179 Post(s)
    Make people swallow their words Max, do the impossible tomorow.
    ✰✰✰

Cash
    Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GarfielD View Post
    Make people swallow their words Max, do the impossible tomorow.
    Otherwise we need to shoulder arms and snuff this pest out in here.

Cash
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    I will be very happy with Max even if he can just get a win.

Going through would be a miracle.

Cash
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    They also have a better attack. There i said it.

Cash
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    I agree with Nedved96 that our 2014-16 teams were performing better and their football was more appealing to the eyes. However that is due to those teams and especially the midfield were much stronger than today’s team. Matuidi, Pjanic, and Khedira especially when in a two man midfield fan in no way he compares to MVPP.

Now of course results are all that matter and the results have been comin in. However it has required a tremendous effort from the likes of Mandzu and Cuadrado along with brilliant coaching from Allegri to paper over the obvious crack (MKP and fullbacks) in this team.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude just about every top team in football has a better midfield than us it’s ridiculous.