Massimiliano Allegri - Team discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 1601

View Poll Results: Was Allegri a good choice: Yes or no?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

5 100.00%
  • NO

0 0%
Page 1601 of 1620 FirstFirst ... 6011101150115511591159916001601160216031611 ... LastLast
Results 32,001 to 32,020 of 32389
    Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Siamak View Post
    Ancelloti to azzuri
    Allegri to bayern
    VENTURA to juve
    Allegri gone wouldnt be the end of the world but Ventura is the worst coach in the history of Italian football.. Seriously its like when they chose the National side coach they said ok here is the list - all of them have clubs but Ventura lets get him and here is Italy now looking like a joke and drawing weak opponents...
    Conte`s Italy was 10 times as good as this Italy and Verratti was out injured...

On another news our lack of ambitions is very annoying - "CL not a priority" - Why not?! Why not try to be the best in Europe?! Why settle for being among the top 8 like a low level club.. No wonder all of our stars wants out..

Honestly if this is the mentality I hope we get sold to some oil money club as at least they spend high in order to be the best (see PSG example)
    I dont want us to be like PSG but I do want us to show some balls and start fighting for that title which we didnt win over 20 years!

Juventuz bench

Cash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgut View Post
    Allegri gone wouldnt be the end of the world but Ventura is the worst coach in the history of Italian football.. Seriously its like when they chose the National side coach they said ok here is the list - all of them have clubs but Ventura lets get him and here is Italy now looking like a joke and drawing weak opponents...
    Conte`s Italy was 10 times as good as this Italy and Verratti was out injured...

On another news our lack of ambitions is very annoying - "CL not a priority" - Why not?! Why not try to be the best in Europe?! Why settle for being among the top 8 like a low level club.. No wonder all of our stars wants out..

Honestly if this is the mentality I hope we get sold to some oil money club as at least they spend high in order to be the best (see PSG example)
    I dont want us to be like PSG but I do want us to show some balls and start fighting for that title which we didnt win over 20 years!
    It is sad to see a club like Napoli keep all their key players but we are selling our key players for past three years on top our net spending for the past two seasons is so low no wonder allegri has the toughest job to find out our best starting lineup and best formation

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1408 Post(s)
    So much wrong with Orguts post, don't even know where to start, so i won't.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    387 Post(s)
    Ventura

Who makes this $#@! up? Why would we go for that clueless dinosaur? $#@!ty coach single-handedly destroying the Azzurri.
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

Cash
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    If Bayern resurrect Heynckes maybe we could do the same with Lippi after Max won the UCL with us
    "I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity". E.A.P.

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd" M.D.C.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1630 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by duranfj View Post
    If Bayern resurrect Heynckes maybe we could do the same with Lippi after Max won the UCL with us
    How about no?? Jupp was gone for 3-4 years, Lippi hasn't been relevant in top level since early Azzurri success.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
    "If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce." - Guccimus Mane La Flaritus

"Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on" - Homer

Cash
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Osman View Post
    How about no?? Jupp was gone for 3-4 years, Lippi hasn't been relevant in top level since early Azzurri success.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
    I was joking but disagree about Lippi had being irrelevant... he just decided to keep working in one zero stress environment and for a good pay, a good call if you ask me for his age
    "I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity". E.A.P.

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd" M.D.C.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Allegri: ‘Harder to win than be beautiful’

Juventus Coach Massimiliano Allegri warns “it’s easier to be beautiful than winning” and predicts “it’ll take 86 points” to win the Scudetto. The Bianconeri are currently two points off the top of Serie A, with Napoli maintaining a perfect record, but the Tuscan tactician isn’t panicking.

“Are we worried? No, we’re respectful of Napoli, Inter and Roma,” Allegri told Tuttosport. “Milan also had a big signing campaign to get into the top four and now they’ve become a bit detached. In the end these five teams - unless Lazio enter - will play for four places.

“Napoli have grown, they’d have three years of the same team playing together. “Juventus have changed a lot and continued to win, they’ve grown in their play and it’s normal that this year, with a two point advantage, they feel, along with us, favourites for the Scudetto but it’s early. “The season will be decided in March, as it always is. “It’ll take 86 points to win, Roma and Napoli will have to re-do their records.”

Allegri was then asked about the 2-2 draw with Atalanta before the international break, and his response has been taken by some as a jab at Napoli.
    “We had 35 beautiful minutes against Atalanta. We went 2-0 up and then we started to do less and less… “Football is ultimately a matter of solidity. Basking in your ability loses titles, it’s easier to be beautiful than winning.”

https://www.football-italia.net/1110...tiful%E2%80%99

Grande Max!

Cash
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    "Hell is for HEROES!"

Cash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    juventus boss Max Allegri is being linked with the Bayern Munich job at the end of the season.
    Source :calciomercato
    Calciomercato is gutter trash.

- - - Updated - - -

Ancelloti to azzuri
    Allegri to bayern
    VENTURA to juve
    Simone Inzaghi is the only worthy replacement for Max. No one else will do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orgut View Post

Allegri said the CL is a dream, not an objective. It is easy to understand why he said this. There are too many variables in a CL season for it to be called an objective- one bad game can end your tournament and the element of luck is always present. The scudetto, on the other hand depends on how consistent your team is, and the best team will win 9 times out of 10.

Cash
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tosh_rose View Post
    Allegri: ‘Harder to win than be beautiful’

Juventus Coach Massimiliano Allegri warns “it’s easier to be beautiful than winning” and predicts “it’ll take 86 points” to win the Scudetto. The Bianconeri are currently two points off the top of Serie A, with Napoli maintaining a perfect record, but the Tuscan tactician isn’t panicking.

“Are we worried? No, we’re respectful of Napoli, Inter and Roma,” Allegri told Tuttosport. “Milan also had a big signing campaign to get into the top four and now they’ve become a bit detached. In the end these five teams - unless Lazio enter - will play for four places.

“Napoli have grown, they’d have three years of the same team playing together. “Juventus have changed a lot and continued to win, they’ve grown in their play and it’s normal that this year, with a two point advantage, they feel, along with us, favourites for the Scudetto but it’s early. “The season will be decided in March, as it always is. “It’ll take 86 points to win, Roma and Napoli will have to re-do their records.”

Allegri was then asked about the 2-2 draw with Atalanta before the international break, and his response has been taken by some as a jab at Napoli.
    “We had 35 beautiful minutes against Atalanta. We went 2-0 up and then we started to do less and less… “Football is ultimately a matter of solidity. Basking in your ability loses titles, it’s easier to be beautiful than winning.”

https://www.football-italia.net/1110...tiful%E2%80%99

Grande Max!
    Just wish we were much more solid this season.
    Del Piero 289
    Boniperti 182
    Bettega 178

Grazie Alex

Cash
    Mentioned
    367 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by campionesidd View Post
    Calciomercato is gutter trash.

- - - Updated - - -

Simone Inzaghi is the only worthy replacement for Max. No one else will do.

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri said the CL is a dream, not an objective. It is easy to understand why he said this. There are too many variables in a CL season for it to be called an objective- one bad game can end your tournament and the element of luck is always present. The scudetto, on the other hand depends on how consistent your team is, and the best team will win 9 times out of 10.
    The source has always been spot on so the romur is pretty much certain.
    don’t know where my heart will take me
    But I know your light will protect me
    From this fragile world

Cash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    The source has always been spot on so the romur is pretty much certain.
    It is not.
    http://www.calciomercato.com/en/news...t-season-26188
    It is a purely speculative article with no sources, and no official quotes. 0/10 rumor.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Allegrists against Sarriani
    Philosophy!

Allegri interview with Tuttosport re-opened the diatribe between Juventini and Napoletani
    The Bianconeri boss: ‘It’s easier to be beautiful than to win’
    Ready reply from De Laurentiis: ‘We are beautiful and winners’
    Allegri: 4 Scudetti, 3 Coppa Italia trophies, 2 Italian Super Cups
    Sarri: Zero titles
    2017/2018 - 11 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Breakout Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    578 Post(s)
    Napoli do this every time they win a few games. There are 31 games left, why even open your mouths?

Sarri's constant attempt at relieving pressure by talking Juve up like the best team ever is equally funny.
    Fool enough to almost be it
    Cool enough to not quite see it

Cash
    Mentioned
    2037 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post

Allegrists against Sarriani
    Philosophy!

Allegri interview with Tuttosport re-opened the diatribe between Juventini and Napoletani
    The Bianconeri boss: ‘It’s easier to be beautiful than to win’
    Ready reply from De Laurentiis: ‘We are beautiful and winners’
    Allegri: 4 Scudetti, 3 Coppa Italia trophies, 2 Italian Super Cups
    Sarri: Zero titles
    Thats was $#@!ing savage by TS
    The F1 remains as of 2013 one of the fastest production cars ever made; as of July 2013 it is succeeded by very few cars including the Koenigsegg Agera R, the SSC Ultimate Aero TT,and the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. However, all of the superior top speed machines use forced induction to reach their top speeds, whereas the McLaren F1 is naturally aspirated.
    http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/41...=1#post4967497

Cash
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)
    ‘Higuain will have a great month’
    By Football Italia staff

Gonzalo Higuain “will have a great month” according to Juventus Coach Massimiliano Allegri.

The Argentinian wasn’t called-up for international duty, and the Bianconeri boss has seen positive signs in training over the break.

“[Sami] Khedira could play tomorrow, I’ll have to evaluate things in the training session today,” Allegri explained in his pre-match Press conference.

“Those who are more rested will be available tomorrow and have a chance of playing. Everyone’s come back fine, apart from [Rodrigo] Bentancur, who I haven’t seen yet.

“[Paulo] Dybala is rested, he basically spent 15 days on holiday so I’d say he’s in good condition.

“The others who stayed here worked really well, one of whom is Higuain who has definitely improved his condition.

“He’s motivated, and I think he’ll have a great month.

“I’m not going to speak about Higuain and the national team, but he’s motivated to have a great season for Juventus, and on a personal level he’ll want to go to the World Cup.

“To do that though, he has to have a great season. In the 15 days he stayed here he worked really well, and he’s in good condition right now.”

Allegri suggested in an interview this week that the importance of Coaches is overstated, and he was asked about those comments.

“Being a Coach is not easy. There are different categories to everything in life. There are CEOs of companies who earn €50m and others who earn €500,000.

“It’s normal that when you Coach great teams then you have to deal with champions, and the Coach has an importance within the squad.

“It’s all well and good to say you’ll play 4-3-3, 4-2-3-1, 3-5-3… well, not 3-5-3 because we only get 11 players! There are so many facets though, and I always say no-one is the same.

“I just think the difference a Coach makes or doesn’t make isn’t so much on a tactical level. The more good players you have, the easier it is to be a Coach.

“Maybe the way you manage them is different, but life is made up of categories and you can’t get away from that. In any sector.

“So how much difference does the Coach make? In terms of percentages, don’t talk about numbers because I struggle: 50-30-40-70, I don’t know.

“I’d say that a Coach has to know when the right moment is to tighten things, and when the best moment to ease off is, but that’s just part of managing a year.”

- - - Updated - - -

Love his interviews

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri: ‘Defence wins titles’
    By Football Italia staff

Juventus Coach Massimiliano Allegri notes that nine of the last 10 Scudetto winners have had the best defence.

The Bianconeri have been the best defensive unit in the country for the past six years, but they’ve conceded five goals so far this term.

“I only know one thing, and that’s that in the last 10 years only once has the team with the second best defensive record won the Scudetto,” Allegri said in his Press conference before the Lazio match. (nice dig at Napoli )

“I think Inter had the second best defence in 2010. Just that year, only that one. For the rest the best defence has always won the league, always, always.

“In the end that’s what will come out, I think right now Napoli have conceded five goals, like us, but Roma have only conceded three.

“Roma have played a game fewer, so we’ll need to see what they do in Genoa [against Sampdoria].

“That’s what the last 10 years tell us. Maybe this year it’ll be the other way round, but it’s difficult.”

Juventus have several players in the Italy team, could they be distracted by the play-off in November?

“Right now I think we have to get behind the national team, because there’s an important play-off and Italy have to go to the World Cup.

“The objective for the national team is to get to the World Cup, it doesn’t matter if you go through a play-off or not, all that counts is getting there.

“Juve have to think about this month, then we’ll see how the Italians are after the play-off.

“If we’re in a position where we can do it, we’ll send them on holiday for four or five days and others will play.”
    2017/2018 - 11 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Cash
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    His interviews are always a treat among all the cliches we read otherwise.
    ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO
    sono sempre al tuo fianco

Cash
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvin View Post
    His interviews are always a treat among all the cliches we read otherwise.
    Remember Zacherronni's?
    2017/2018 - 11 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Cash
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post
    “I only know one thing, and that’s that in the last 10 years only once has the team with the second best defensive record won the Scudetto,” Allegri said in his Press conference before the Lazio match. (nice dig at Napoli )

“I think Inter had the second best defence in 2010. Just that year, only that one. For the rest the best defence has always won the league, always, always.
    Inter actually had the best defense. The last time a team that didn't have the best defense won was Inter in 2007.