Massimiliano Allegri - Team discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 1482

View Poll Results: Was Allegri a good choice: Yes or no?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

5 100.00%
  • NO

0 0%
Page 1482 of 1482 FirstFirst ... 482982138214321472148014811482
Results 29,621 to 29,625 of 29625

Cash
    Mentioned
    1366 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dostoevsky View Post
    I actually 'knew' Pogba would leave while majority of members were laughing at me and saying how 'Juve are not a selling club'. It was kinda funny in the end.

As for Allegri, I don't know what to say. Paratici made my hopes high. However, if somebody asked me, I think it all depends on the CL run. I think he'll leave if Barca throws us out of the competition (no, I don't think it would be anything to be ashamed of btw), so I pretty much think that match will be decisive. It seems winning Serie A goes by default, so our main goal has to be CL. If he fails to deliver, Barca or not, I think we'll look for a replacement BUT a main factor will also be top clubs chasing Allegri. Whatever happens I hope we'll not focus on getting Spalletti (or any other Italian coach for that matter).
    The meeting against barca is a double edged knife, if we lose the management might see it as underachievment and not push to convince him to stay and if he wins it will open the eyes of heavy spenders to snatch him seeing as he has a run to the finals and at least semi finals with Juve, a team not so many think highly of. I say either way he is gone but that is not based on the meeting against barca, it is based on the ridiculous amount of news that popped up about him leaving and about Spaletti joining.
    Ban Cronios

Cash
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dostoevsky View Post
    I actually 'knew' Pogba would leave while majority of members were laughing at me and saying how 'Juve are not a selling club'. It was kinda funny in the end.

As for Allegri, I don't know what to say. Paratici made my hopes high. However, if somebody asked me, I think it all depends on the CL run. I think he'll leave if Barca throws us out of the competition (no, I don't think it would be anything to be ashamed of btw), so I pretty much think that match will be decisive. It seems winning Serie A goes by default, so our main goal has to be CL. If he fails to deliver, Barca or not, I think we'll look for a replacement BUT a main factor will also be top clubs chasing Allegri. Whatever happens I hope we'll not focus on getting Spalletti (or any other Italian coach for that matter).
    Nice post
    I think the same.

Something i have learned in this sport is to always read things with a grain of salt. Too many liars and things that affect outcomes like the one you mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by JCK View Post
    The meeting against barca is a double edged knife, if we lose the management might see it as underachievment and not push to convince him to stay and if he wins it will open the eyes of heavy spenders to snatch him seeing as he has a run to the finals and at least semi finals with Juve, a team not so many think highly of. I say either way he is gone but that is not based on the meeting against barca, it is based on the ridiculous amount of news that popped up about him leaving and about Spaletti joining.
    I think like Dovoetsky. If allegri beats Barcelona... i think theres a high chance of him staying...even more if he gets farther.

But if he stays i think next year will be his last definitely. This summer he will most likely try to complete the team with Beppe and co., and have a real final go at the CL.

After that, his project would be over and bye bye to greener pastures ($$)
    This is how bacon is supposed to be. The fries, they blend so perfectly.
    The cheese up in here, is goin' ham. Dayum, dayum, dayum!
    I wish, you can smell what I'm smellin'. You bite the fry, the fry bites back my man.
    Dayum, dayum, dayum!

The Guv'nor

Cash
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    I think Barca will push for Sampaoli instead of Allegri.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1366 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gep View Post
    I think Barca will push for Sampaoli instead of Allegri.
    I don't think so, he is not the type of manager barca recruit.
    Ban Cronios

Breakout Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Barcelona will appoint someone internally or ex-player like Koeman at very worst (still unlikely), the Allegri rumours to them are garbage.

It'll probably be the groundsman or ticket office manager, and he'll be the next best coach ever.
    Fool enough to almost be it
    Cool enough to not quite see it